Windows Phone activation Code Last to take

Search This thread

Cyripper

Mar 10, 2013
I think so, too. The question is, why you couldn`t buy a Code? I know there is no market for that, but I use the code from my HTC 7Pro, but I don`t want to sell it, because the code COULD change. Microsoft should sell it like a Chevron Token or something like that. :mad:

ares93

Dec 17, 2008
Stockholm
I just like to point out that activation codes are location specific. Keep in mind that if you use someone else's code, make sure you have the same country of residence.

I for instance tried surya467's (Thanks for sharing btw) code and it seemed to have locked my phone to India. Several Swedish apps refused to download. Once i got home and entered mine, everything worked fine.

surya467

I just like to point out that activation codes are location specific. Keep in mind that if you use someone else's code, make sure you have the same country of residence.

I for instance tried surya467's (Thanks for sharing btw) code and it seemed to have locked my phone to India. Several Swedish apps refused to download. Once i got home and entered mine, everything worked fine.

Thanks for the info, i think its better to mention the region of the code so it will be easier for users to pick

goyalshubham

Mar 28, 2013
invalid activation code

hello all i m staying in india in mumbai n i hve eu htc hd2 i hve used given activation code for this rom 2_HD2 Pdaimatejam Rom Wp7.8 OS 7.10.8858.136 RMT v8.7 bt it is sayin invalid code i hve entered all code in capital letters then also it is invalid ..... plzzz help me i want the market to download the .xap plzzz help n thnks in advance

sumnermike

Feb 20, 2009
Code for HTD2 in Australia

Hi, I tried, but the code doesn't work in Australia. Any suggestions?? Thanks,

Top Liked Posts