[ROM][KK] CyanogenMod 11 for Samsung Galaxy Ace II x (GT-S7560M) - Updated 11/14/2014

Search This thread
Clean flash my last build,if wi-fi is still broken report back and we will try to fix it together!
Thanks for reporting !!

I did that, wipe dalvik, cache, system and I did not wipe the internal storage, I did not a manufacture reset after flashing the rom.. just wiped cache and dalvik cache, should I try it?
let me know If you need some logs or something like that you can use for troubleshooting

Thanks

Last edited:

pavlepiramida

May 31, 2015
Novi Sad
I did that, wipe dalvik, cache, system and I did not wipe the internal storage, I did not a manufacture reset after flashing the rom.. just wiped cache and dalvik cache, should I try it?
If you need some logs or something like that you can use for troubleshooting let me know

Thanks

If you clean flash it,and still no wifi,make a logcat of turning on wifi and send me these logs.

command

adb logcat -v time > wion.txt

Reactions: kengnatural
The clean flash should suffice,but if not you know what to do!
I'm just glad I'm getting any feedback!
Soon Ill have new version up on androidfilehost!

So, I did the clean install and the wi fi still not working :(, I could not create a logcat bu adb so I installed an app and have generated it, I hope its help.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1JOfp44PLSHUzNUMG9vd0tkbGM/view?usp=sharing

I set the language to English and run the app for logcat again and I got:
---- Jul 12, 2016 9:22:45 AM ----

07-12 09:21:29.029 1574 2022 E Babel : Gcm registration failed

07-12 09:21:50.419 563 609 E WifiStateMachine: Failed to load driver

07-12 09:21:55.369 563 609 E WifiStateMachine: Failed to load driver

07-12 09:22:10.749 563 609 E WifiStateMachine: Failed to load driver

07-12 09:22:11.279 563 609 E WifiStateMachine: Failed to load driver

Now i think that it is more clear now, the wi fi driver is not being loaded...
Thanks

Last edited:

breversa

Mar 21, 2012
LG G4
Fairphone 2
So, I did the clean install and the wi fi still not working :(, I could not create a logcat bu adb so I installed an app and have generated it, I hope its help.

Thanks
Just to be sure : did you wipe /system as well ?

pavlepiramida

May 31, 2015
Novi Sad

07-12 09:21:29.029 1574 2022 E Babel : Gcm registration failed

07-12 09:21:50.419 563 609 E WifiStateMachine: Failed to load driver

07-12 09:21:55.369 563 609 E WifiStateMachine: Failed to load driver

07-12 09:22:10.749 563 609 E WifiStateMachine: Failed to load driver

07-12 09:22:11.279 563 609 E WifiStateMachine: Failed to load driver

Thanks

This is strange but not unusual.
I had a user who had a similar issue but with bt,for some reason BT drivers disappeared and could not load.
Just do a complete clean flash (delete system,data,internal....) if you can and REDOWNLOAD rom from androidfileshost and in the mean time Ill find wifi drivers and if they fail second time ill send you!

Just to be sure : did you wipe /system as well ?

Yes, I wiped everything and after that I transferred the room to the SDCard again, after flashing the rom I wiped cache and dalvik then I have installed gapps, wiped cache e dalvik again and at end a factory reset.

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

This is strange but not unusual.
I had a user who had a similar issue but with bt,for some reason BT drivers disappeared and could not load.
Just do a complete clean flash (delete system,data,internal....) if you can and REDOWNLOAD rom from androidfileshost and in the mean time Ill find wifi drivers and if they fail second time ill send you!

I will try it again tonight and report back..

pavlepiramida

May 31, 2015
Novi Sad
Ok, rom re-downloaded md5 checked to be sure that the download is not corrupted, wiped everything, installed the rom and the problem persist.. :(
NovaFusion team have created some roms, maybe they sources may help:
https://github.com/NovaFusion

Why would their source help me in any way?
It would have if we had S3 or any other devices that they support,but we dont have that dont we?We have Trend/AceII X....

Download this zip,unzip,place modules in system/libs/modules set permissions to 0644 (-rw-r-r) and reboot.
If it doesnt work then Ill need a whole logcat not a snippet in order to find out whats wrong (could be your modem,faulty/defected wifi......).

Just out of curiosity what recovery are you using?

Attachments

• WifiModules.zip
    94.5 KB · Views: 16
Why would their source help me in any way?
It would have if we had S3 or any other devices that they support,but we dont have that dont we?We have Trend/AceII X....

Download this zip,unzip,place modules in system/libs/modules set permissions to 0644 (-rw-r-r) and reboot.
If it doesnt work then Ill need a whole logcat not a snippet in order to find out whats wrong (could be your modem,faulty/defected wifi......).

Just out of curiosity what recovery are you using?

About NovaFusion, it was just a guess, nothing more.

I will download the zip and install it, just a question, when do I connect the phone to the computer I can´t see all folders, my computer is configured to show hide folder, there is something that i need to do in the phone? I am not a expert in Android :(, Should I use the Phone file explorer or adb?

About the recovery, I am using the version that you have recommended 3.0.2

I had some problems to execute the logcat, like "the storage is configured read only" I tried to mount and make the storage RW but it not worked.

Thank you for your help

Last edited:

pavlepiramida

May 31, 2015
Novi Sad
About NovaFusion, it was just a guess, nothing more.

I will download the zip and install it, just a question, when do I connect the phone to the computer I can´t see all folders, my computer is configured to show hide folder, there is something that i need to do in the phone? I am not a expert in Android :(, Should I use the Phone file explorer or adb?

About the recovery, I am using the version that you have recommended 3.0.2

I had some problems to execute the logcat, like "the storage is configured read only" I tried to mount and make the storage RW but it not worked.

Thank you for your help

you can move files with any explorer that has root capabilities(ES,Solid,CM file explorer),you dont have to use adb command.Just set permissions I told you and place modules I sent you in right folders and youll be set.

For logcat I'd recommend you to do it on PC.
Go to Developers Options find SuperUser access and make it so that adb and apps have access to it.
Connect your phone to PC and logcat from there.

Depending on which system you are there will be certain steps that need to be done so you can use adb properly.For that simply google adb windows setup or adb linux setup if you are on linux.There are many nice tutorials on how to set it up properly!

you can move files with any explorer that has root capabilities(ES,Solid,CM file explorer),you dont have to use adb command.Just set permissions I told you and place modules I sent you in right folders and youll be set.

For logcat I'd recommend you to do it on PC.
Go to Developers Options find SuperUser access and make it so that adb and apps have access to it.
Connect your phone to PC and logcat from there.

Depending on which system you are there will be certain steps that need to be done so you can use adb properly.For that simply google adb windows setup or adb linux setup if you are on linux.There are many nice tutorials on how to set it up properly!

Ok Sir, I will try it tonight. I hope it works with you zip file and I can stop disturbing you hehehe.

Thanks again

nah,its all good!
I hope modules are enough for fix!
Well, not worked.. I think that I do not have luck enough LOL. There are the steps:
Clean flash
moved the files to the folder
changed the permission to rw-r-r
reboot
Nothing

Tried with another recovery (2.8.1.1) same issue.

I tried to generate a log cat but when I execute the command I get the following message:
127|root@kylessopen:/ # adb logcat -v time > wion.txt
sh: can't create wion.txt: Read-only file system

The wi fi works normally with the Stock rom.. I am almost giving up.. :(

Thank you

DarryDoo

Well, not worked.. I think that I do not have luck enough LOL. There are the steps:
Clean flash
moved the files to the folder
changed the permission to rw-r-r
reboot
Nothing

Tried with another recovery (2.8.1.1) same issue.

I tried to generate a log cat but when I execute the command I get the following message:
127|root@kylessopen:/ # adb logcat -v time > wion.txt
sh: can't create wion.txt: Read-only file system

The wi fi works normally with the Stock rom.. I am almost giving up.. :(

Thank you
Run the adb command from a terminal on your PC, not on your phone.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

pavlepiramida

May 31, 2015
Novi Sad
I did it, executed from PC...

Its 02:28 now,I just came home,im pretty tired and a bit under the influence so Ill see what I can do a bit later,but without logcat (full logcat from boot) I can only shoot in the dark and hope I hit bulls eye!

Good thing is that inly you are experiencing this (well good for me nit you...).Ill try to figure out something in the morning.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod 11 for the Samsung Galaxy Ace II x (GT-S7560M) - My Own Build
    Last Updated: November-14-2014

Code:
    #include 
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

Non-Working Components:
    • Bluetooth (Incompatible Drivers)
    • FM radio (Not implemented Yet)

Bugs:
    • Stock Camera app crashes when switching to camcorder mode (Use either Google Camera or Camera KK)
    • Camera only supports 3.2 megapixels (2048x1536) (Camera MX supports 4 megapixels)

Screenshots:

h5uo.png
    3are.png

lwhs.png
    yh1m.png

i97v.png
    pptr.png

Downloads:

CyanogenMod 11 - 240 DPI (RECOMMENDED)
    CyanogenMod 11 - 180 DPI

Google Apps for Android v4.4.4 (KitKat)

Google Camera (Replaces Stock Camera)

Installation Instructions & Requirements:
    1. Copy zip packages (ROM + GAPPS) to an SD Card
    2. Enter recovery mode
    3. Choose "install zip from sdcard"
    4. Select "choose zip from sdcard" and locate the ROM zip package
    5. Confirm the installation by choosing "yes"
    6. Once it is complete, repeat steps 3-5 for the GAPPS zip package.
    7. Once the GAPPS installation is complete, reboot your phone and wait for the startup screen to appear (This may take up to 20 minutes)

*This build is only compatible with the following recoveries:

>ClockworkMod Recovery v5.5.0.4
    >TWRP v2.6.3.0
    >TWRP v2.7.0.0

*If you do not have one installed, please install one of them prior to installing the ROM.

Miscellaneous Information:

-The development of this ROM is ONGOING; stay tuned as more updates will become available.

-If you are switching between ROMs (i.e CM 10.2 to CM 11), you must erase all data (Factory Reset) first prior to installing the new ROM

-Users of the Samsung Galaxy Trend (GT-S7560) may experience additional bugs or problems

*WHEN SWITCHING FROM DALVIK TO ART, PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOUR DEVICE'S BATTERY IS SUFFICIENTLY CHARGED AS THE PROCESS MAY TAKE UP TO 30 MINUTES
    Changelog:

03/16/2014:
    -Compiled with Codename13's BA2X 2.0 kernel
    -Kernel upgraded to version 3.0.31
    -Kernel compiled with Sabermod 4.7
    -GPU Overclocked to 305 MHz
    -Miscellaneous optimizations
    -A few bug fixes from the CyanogenMod Team

03/30/2014:
    -Lock Screen Bug Fixed
    -Four Additional Optimizations from @Codename13 & @Chromium
    -Battery Life Improvements (GPU Clocked at 280 MHz)
    -Added Option to Turn-Off HighEndGfx Mode (Transparency and other animations) > Located in Performance Menu
    -Wi-Fi somewhat fixed > WEP Connections work, but WPA2 connections fail to connect upon reboot

04/27/2014:
    -Kernel upgraded to version 3.0.60 (Credits to @Codename13)
    -More performance improvements (frandom module working)
    -Adjusted Wi-Fi settings
    -Added temporary solution to off-mode charging - Device will shutdown if battery level is less than 5%
    -UI & Miscellaneous Improvements ("Mobile Networks" has its own separate menu)

05/18/2014:
    -New Theme Engine
    -Miscellaneous Bug Fixes

06/06/2014:
    -ROM upgraded to Android 4.4.3
    -Bug fixes to Theme Engine
    -Revamped Calculator app & Trebuchet Launcher
    -Fixed data usage in settings
    -Fixed remaining Wi-Fi issues
    -Fixed a problem with SIM card detection
    -Applied several ROM optimizations

06/12/2014:
    -Fixed Webview for all supported applications
    -Applied ArchiDroid Optimizations
    -Reduced maximum clock speed to 1152 MHz (Improves stability & battery life)

06/24/2014:
    -ROM upgraded to Android 4.4.4
    -Fixed bootloop issue associated with Android RunTime (ART)
    -A few bug fixes from Cyanogen
    -New Feature: Heads Up

08/01/2014:
    -Applied Android 4.4.4 (release 2) patch
    -Several new functions in settings
    -Minor fixes by the Cyanogen Team

08/09/2014:
    -Increased system RAM allocation by 20 MB (User-allocated RAM is now 625 MB)
    -Updated Wi-Fi drivers

08/26/2014:
    -Added default torch app
    -Switched bionic source from Kitkat Purity to default (CM)
    -New Feature: Ability to switch to last app (Settings > Buttons > Long/Short/Double Press Action via Menu or Home Buttons)
    -Various miscellaneous fixes by the Cyanogen Team

10/11/2014::
    -Added all changes from the M10 and M11 release cycles.
    -General bug fixes

11/14/2014:
    -Fixed Off-Mode Charging (Only for AC Connections) [Credits to Codename13 for commits]
    -Added all changes from M12 Release Cycle
    CyanogenMod 11 - New Build

Changelog (03/30/2014):

-Lock Screen Bug Fixed
    -Four Additional Optimizations from @Codename13 & @Chromium
    -Battery Life Improvements (GPU Clocked at 280 MHz)
    -Added Option to Turn-Off HighEndGfx Mode (Transparency and other animations) > Located in Performance Menu
    -Wi-Fi somewhat fixed > WEP Connections work, but WPA2 connections fail to connect upon reboot

I will try and address the Wi-Fi issue on my next build. I also found a temporary fix for the camcorder; I will try and include this as well.

I know this build was initially compiled on March 27, but I was testing a few other things in the ROM to ensure maximum stability. This build is flashable if you have CM 11 currently installed (Factory Reset is not necessary).

Enjoy ;)
    Update Coming Soon

For those who are running CyanogenMod 11, a new build will be posted soon with SeannyM's BA2X 2.0 pre-loaded into the ROM as well as a few additional performance optimizations. I may also upgrade the kernel to a higher version, if possible (maybe to v3.0.40). Stay tuned!