[SSPL & USPL] Flash any ROM to your Pharos

Search This thread

suracha

Oct 18, 2007
Bangkok
This is a SSPL for use with esteve & pof's JumpSPL along with the HardSPL. It enables you to flash any ROM to your Pharos.

If you wanted to permanently unlock your device, the HardSPL was also available.

JumpSPL & HardSPL Instructions:
  1. Transfer the extracted files (JumpSPL.exe & Pharos_JumpSPL.nb) to your device and execute.
  2. Use 0x10000000 as Jump Address.
  3. After getting the Open File Dialog, press [Camera] & [Power] like you are going to enter Boot Loader, then tab on the Pharos_JumpSPL.nb file (Pharos_JumpSPL.nb).

You will get the grey background screen, you can flash any ROM to your device at this point.

In some case, you may need to unplug and then plug the USB cable again.
  4. If you wanted to permanently unlock your device, why not, simply flash it with the HardSPL once and you are done.

After HardSPL, you will notice your SPL version change when boot;

From SPL 1.11.0001
    To SPL 1.11Mobiz

Recommended:
  • To make it easier, I recommend changing Button 3 (Camera) to <None> or the Camera may disturb you.

Download: Pharos_JumpSPL Rapid Share (165KB)
Download: Pharos_HardSPL 1.11 Rapid Share (672KB)

Thank you to esteve & pof for the JumpSPL.
Thank you to Mr. Ru Chonburi who create the Pharos_JumpSPL.nb.

I am just the tester and author of this article, all work was done by Mr. Ru Chonburi of PDA Mobiz (http://www.pdamobiz.com).

Enjoy flashing ...

Last edited:
Reactions: maremestera

Syrop

Jun 2, 2006
GREAT!
Thank you, guys!

Hard-SPL not work
[ERROR]Image File Corrupdet after flashing

Last edited:

brainoff

Sep 22, 2007
thankyou so much for the info...but it is not working for me as well as i am bit new for all this can you explain me in detail...and ya i got the grey screen as well but as i tried to flash the rom it says error and ends up.......please help me?

brainoff

Sep 22, 2007
so which rom can i flash to my pharos can i flash........can i flash Merlot_Diamond_WWE_8MB this rom or not..........and what i have to do for flashing other roms...............please help

suracha

Oct 18, 2007
Bangkok
Hold on

so which rom can i flash to my pharos can i flash........can i flash Merlot_Diamond_WWE_8MB this rom or not..........and what i have to do for flashing other roms...............please help

Hello brianoff,

You should wait for some times, Pharos ROM should be out very soon. To be honest, flashing a ROM builds for other model is not a good idea.

brainoff

Sep 22, 2007
ok thankyou very much for your great support and hey can it be possible to add wifi in pharos by building another wifi radio....i was just wondering

wikki

Jun 9, 2008
Hi guys,

Good work.
Error here :(
"ERROR [270] : UPDATE ERROR The image file is corrupted. Please check your Update Utility"
Any ideia?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a SSPL for use with esteve & pof's JumpSPL along with the HardSPL. It enables you to flash any ROM to your Pharos.

If you wanted to permanently unlock your device, the HardSPL was also available.

JumpSPL & HardSPL Instructions:
    1. Transfer the extracted files (JumpSPL.exe & Pharos_JumpSPL.nb) to your device and execute.
    2. Use 0x10000000 as Jump Address.
    3. After getting the Open File Dialog, press [Camera] & [Power] like you are going to enter Boot Loader, then tab on the Pharos_JumpSPL.nb file (Pharos_JumpSPL.nb).

You will get the grey background screen, you can flash any ROM to your device at this point.

In some case, you may need to unplug and then plug the USB cable again.
    4. If you wanted to permanently unlock your device, why not, simply flash it with the HardSPL once and you are done.

After HardSPL, you will notice your SPL version change when boot;

From SPL 1.11.0001
      To SPL 1.11Mobiz

Recommended:
    • To make it easier, I recommend changing Button 3 (Camera) to <None> or the Camera may disturb you.

Download: Pharos_JumpSPL Rapid Share (165KB)
    Download: Pharos_HardSPL 1.11 Rapid Share (672KB)

Thank you to esteve & pof for the JumpSPL.
    Thank you to Mr. Ru Chonburi who create the Pharos_JumpSPL.nb.

I am just the tester and author of this article, all work was done by Mr. Ru Chonburi of PDA Mobiz (http://www.pdamobiz.com).

Enjoy flashing ...