(ROM)(AOSP) Team Gummy ROM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Archangel

Inactive Recognized Themer
Jul 14, 2010
Reno, NV
If you edit in these areas will this flash on the droid mini?

please add XT1030 support to Gummy Rom file
I use at XT1033 Gummy from first day.
now I need modify Gummy Rom file META-INF\com\google\android\updater-script - getprop("ro.product.device") == "" || getprop("ro.build.product") == ""
and add to navigation bar button - menu to long press resent button

Oct 6, 2009
Cool, I looked at the meta.inf file and xt1030 is there so how do I add the model number?
I use 7zip, open zip and remove model name what I dont need, and I have this - getprop("ro.product.device") == "" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "", then install after Wipe Data and Cache.

Archangel

Inactive Recognized Themer
Jul 14, 2010
Reno, NV
Do I delete all the other models in there? There is like 7 lines for other devices?

I use 7zip, open zip and remove model name what I dont need, and I have this - getprop("ro.product.device") == "" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "", then install after Wipe Data and Cache.

---------- Post added at 02:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 AM ----------

Can you send me a copy of your meta inf so I know what to delete please.

Edit,,,nevermind got it thanks brother!

---------- Post added at 02:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 AM ----------

Hmmm play store wont sign in?

Last edited:

bigv5150

Jan 8, 2011
All these issues are why I gave up on custom Roms. Same thing happened to me.

sent from "my kungfu is stronger then yours" XT1080

bigv5150

Jan 8, 2011
It's not just this ROM happened to me on pax pa etc. Is a real pain especially since gummy is so smooth.

sent from "my kungfu is stronger then yours" XT1080

tecsironman

Sep 12, 2009
Motorola Droid Ultra
Moto X
I believe it has something to do with our "obake" phones. I ran into the same issues so I just went back to stock with gravity box. There is no point in my own opinion to use custom ROM. No active notification no voice random problems that take days on end to get resolved. Stock ROM is good when you remove bloat and move some apps to system with titanium backup to free up space.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

s_u_n

Nov 6, 2012
Pune
I believe it has something to do with our "obake" phones. I ran into the same issues so I just went back to stock with gravity box. There is no point in my own opinion to use custom ROM. No active notification no voice random problems that take days on end to get resolved. Stock ROM is good when you remove bloat and move some apps to system with titanium backup to free up space.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Hey, can you please suggest which apps should be moved to system?

TonyStark R.I.P.

Retired Moderator - R.I.P.
May 20, 2008
Malibu Point
OP: Please note this thread has been closed, as most all links in OP are dead.

If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact a forum Moderator for help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts