[EOL][ROM][STABLE][N][7.0][AQK7][01.12.17][SM-G935F/FD/K/L/S/W8] BatMan-Rom V1.5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

zsandras

Nov 14, 2007
BUjfalu
Can somebody help me how to enable CallRecorder? I selected it in aroma installer, folder is created on internal SD, on Phone panel shows that it's active, made a test call, but no registered sound file in it. Thanks in advance.

nezihyalman

Feb 16, 2013
Private Mode

Thanks for this amazing rom.
Please kindly help where i can find Private Mode. Since as
seen in attached screen shot , there is no Private Mode in Lock Screen and Security section.

Please inform.....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170718-145109.png
    Screenshot_20170718-145109.png
    142.2 KB · Views: 359

Tkkg1994

Inactive Recognized Developer / Contributor
Jun 10, 2014
Coding City
Thx for je Amazing rom bro. I delete fix and id Like too dll it again but link doesnt work any mirror plz :(
Of course im on batrom
The link was down for some minutes, should be up again :)
Finally the best is here
Thank you @Tkkg1994
Thank you man!
Anybody can give me sticker fix plz
It's in the OP
Can I flash this rom on DQD2?
Yes as long as you clean install for sure
Can somebody help me how to enable CallRecorder? I selected it in aroma installer, folder is created on internal SD, on Phone panel shows that it's active, made a test call, but no registered sound file in it. Thanks in advance.
It doesn't record via wifi calling, it only records via normal call like over 3G or VoLTE. Have you also enabled it in batman control?
Thanks for this amazing rom.
Please kindly help where i can find Private Mode. Since as
seen in attached screen shot , there is no Private Mode in Lock Screen and Security section.

Please inform.....
It's only in when you selected modded settings app. Of course stock settings doesn't have this anymore

Reactions: dpk3 and saeed114

Haybreaker

May 5, 2017
Realme GT 2 Pro
amazing rom! even got bixby voice dictation working on it! wish there was a way too speed animation to 0.25 or just a bit quicker otherwise perfect so far. if looking for review guys this rom is worth it with proper install

tarekrrr

Jul 7, 2014
I didn't have sound in call

I have Batman room and I didn't have any sound in the call and the other one didn't hear me also what can I do to solve this problem please help me

zsandras

Nov 14, 2007
BUjfalu
Mate, there is probably no problem. Are you experience any, other than the fact that you see that there is Low Free RAM?
Android uses a Linux kernel and it's the way Linux works. You should read: Help! Linux ate my RAM.

Cheers.

The link was down for some minutes, should be up again :)

It doesn't record via wifi calling, it only records via normal call like over 3G or VoLTE. Have you also enabled it in batman control?

It's only in when you selected modded settings app. Of course stock settings doesn't have this anymore
Thank you, sorry for noob question, i looked for it more times only in stock settings. Now it's OK found it in batman control and no problem with it.

Haybreaker

May 5, 2017
Realme GT 2 Pro
how to configure bixby voice? I don't see bixby voice sign.

Full bixby voice not working until servers are turned on or on beta program. Dictation just install all bixby apk from apk mirror etc. So updated then go through root explorer and go /system/usr/keylayouts and edit generic file so to map bixby button or WINK to something with a normal use (I replaced VOLUME_DOWN) then when typing hold down new button and talk.

paul c

Nov 15, 2006
Madrid
Spent most of yesterday trying to figure out why I was having call problems: on making or receiving a call, I got a message "Phone Keeps Stopping", which didn't terminate the call but meant I had to swipe down from the status bar to be able to end the call. I couldn't use the keypad to input codes for conference calls either.

I pulled a logcat, attached, but couldn't interpret it myself, reflashed the ROM with different Aroma settings - more and less Samsung/Google apps - and changed CSC and related configurations. Nada - until I noticed call recording was checked in one of the UI settings (I had enabled it in the Aroma installer). I think it was in the setings of the Phone app, I disabled it when re-flashing so I can't see it now

Anyway, giving you all heads up as to the root casue, if you ever see that phone keeps stopping message. It's not a common one, Google didn't help at all...

Attachments

• alogcat.2017-07-17-18-26-31+0200.txt
    82.3 KB · Views: 14
I have Batman room and I didn't have any sound in the call and the other one didn't hear me also what can I do to solve this problem please help me
1. backup all important data music pictures whatsapp folder etc to ext sd. transfer Batman Rom to ext sd!!!!

2. boot TWRP

3. wipe advanced wipe and choose all except your ext sd card

4. flash Rom

5. enjoy clean install with no bugs

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

dknugr

Jun 6, 2017
Full bixby voice not working until servers are turned on or on beta program. Dictation just install all bixby apk from apk mirror etc. So updated then go through root explorer and go /system/usr/keylayouts and edit generic file so to map bixby button or WINK to something with a normal use (I replaced VOLUME_DOWN) then when typing hold down new button and talk.

could you give me screenshoots? Kinda confused :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ThreadHeader.jpg

Hey guys! You may ask yourself what this rom is about and what you can expect from it, so it's basically something similar to the SuperMan-Rom on the Galaxy S7/S7 edge, but based on the latest and greatest software of the s8+. I was able to make a full port of the s8 (with almost all libs being s8) and I also made a backport of the latest Mali GPU driver (if you install this rom, you will be one of the first to be have a ported Mali GPU!).

! It has many custom featuers, you will find it below in the feature list :thumbup:

As you maybe know I'm a little fanboy from samsung, means I really love the stock look of the UI and the rom will always be based on most recent version from samsung, current base used is G955FXXU1AQK7 (compatible with S7 and S7e)
    I wish you much fun reading through the features and while using this rom! Enjoy

So this rom should be installed by anyone loving to use a rom close to stock BUT with many mods inside aroma/rom control.

Also I'd like to make the already fast galaxy s7 even more faster as it already is! Let's see if we can reach this goal :love:

Nobody is allowed to take stuff from my rom without asking me! Thank you.

IF YOU FOLLOW MY STEPS BELOW, YOU WILL MAY LOSE YOUR WARRANTY, KNOX WILL DISPLAY 0x1! I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGED DEVICE!

Rom features of V1.5.0 Nougat:
    - Based on latest G955FXXU1AQK7 Nougat base
    - Prerooted with SuperSU V2.82 SR5, Phh root r310 or MagiskSU (choose in aroma)
    - Magisk V14.5 (aroma selectable)
    - Latest Busybox installed (aroma selectable)
    - Aroma installer! with support up to 4GB zip files
    - CSC features can be choosen and installed in aroma (such as Applock, Floating Message, Call recording and more!)
    - Adblocker enabled or disabled (choose in aroma)
    - Full rom control!! App name is BatMan Settings Free
    - Fully deodexed (also framework)
    - Rom informations and logo inside settings
    - LED indicator settings
    - choose IOS or stock emojis in aroma
    - DM-Verity disabled
    - Force encrypt disabled
    - ADB fully working
    - Modded SystemUI with many tweaks in RomControl (like header colors, qs colors and notification colors)
    - 3Minit Clock/battery in romcontrol
    - Custom clock positions and customizations in romcontrol
    - USB Plug/Unplug disable wake up
    - Remove high volume warning for headphones
    - Torch on lockscreen
    - Use volume key on lockscreen to switch music titles
    - Knox stuff can be choosen in aroma
    - Back to kill (in RomControl)
    - Stock Kernel or BatStock-Kernel(choose in aroma)
    - Based off from latest touchwiz source available at this moment
    - Many apps are selectable in aroma debloat menu
    - Selinux permissive on custom kernel
    - Ram bar in recents
    - Matrix animation in recents
    - Sound Mod with lot improvements! (choose in aroma)
    - Latest November Security Patch
    - Many other features, can't list them all, please read changelog to see what changed over the time

Rom review by @shark jungle:

How to install the rom:
    For advanced users:
    0. Make sure to have a backup somewhere on external storage
    1. Make sure to be on most recent TWRP, bootloader and modem
    2. Flash the rom
    3. If you need VoLTE or Wifi Calling, flash your correct carrier CSC
    4. Done

For normal users:
    0. Boot your phone, enable OEM unlock in developer settings
    1. Flash TWRP with Odin (if you don't have odin, download it here), following this thread S7e TWRP until it works correctly (to access download mode, press home+volume down+power on while phone is turned off)
    2. Make sure you are using most recent bootloader and modem, latest one available here on Android File Host
    3. Now boot into TWRP by pressing home+volume up+power on while phone is turned off
    4. If TWRP asks you about allowing system to be edited, swipe yes to confirm
    5. In TWRP, go to wipe, format data (a keyboard will pop up now), type "yes" (this will wipe all your data, make sure to have a backup!)
    6. After this, reboot recovery and start the rom installer
    7. Select your preferences in my aroma installer
    8. If you selected to auto update bootloader in aroma, the installer will reboot automatically
    9. You can still install my CSC selection if you are customer of a carrier which is not supported by default CSC inside the rom
    10. Wait till the rom boots up
    11. After setting up, open BatMan Settings Free and let the app apply my default settings!
    12. Enjoy the rom!

Downloads for SM-G935F/FD/K/L/S/W8:
    V1.5.0 on Android File Host
    Download via our Server (you need to be signed in)
    Bootloader/Modems SM-G935F/FD/K/L/S/W8
    CSC Selection V1.2.5
    BatStock-Kernel for S8 Ports

Useful Links:
    Our new Grifo Development website
    GrifoDev Thread for Beta testing
    Telegram BatMan News Channel
    Telegram BatMan-Rom Chat
    Telegram Dark Knight Theme

Known Bugs:
    - Iris scanner (if you know how to implement an iris scanner into a s7e let me know :D)
    - face unlock by samsung, we have face unlock by google :)
    - Knox related features such as secure folder, samsung pay or samsung pass may not work any longer after rooting your phone

Credits:
    - Samsung for the base
    - SuperR for his awesome Kitchen
    - Chainfire for his SuperSU
    - topjohnwu for systemless Magisk V13.1
    - amarullz for aroma and nkk71 to make it compatible with bigger zip files
    - wubydax and daxgirl for basic RomControl
    - myellow for all the great animations!
    - TheFreak for his work as designer and his help with the website
    - mwilky for his fingerprint after reboot mod, the colors control and other mods, help with private mode
    - Asc1977 for a few mods I already used on SuperMan

Support:
    If you enjoy this I would be really lucky if you would hit thanks :victory:
    And if you really really like it, here is a donation link
    :good:
    PayPal

BM Settings App on PlayStore

XDA:DevDB Information
    BatMan-Rom SM-G935F, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge

Contributors
    Tkkg1994
    Source Code: https://gitlab.com/Tkkg1994/BatMan-Rom

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Custom TWRP Recovery
    Based On: Stock Based

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: V1.5.0
    Stable Release Date: 2017-12-01

Created 2017-07-12
    Last Updated 2018-02-16
    Announcing EOL

Dear readers of this thread

Due to the fact, that the S7/S7e models will receive the Android Oreo update with the same Samsung Experience UI 9.0 as the S8 and the N8, there is no need for this port anymore.

Samsung hasn't released any new January update for the S8, which means this rom also won't be updated anymore. I'll close the thread, however you can still answer in our own forum at GrifoDev (it's currently not reachable, will be up again soon).

For the future I suggest you to stick to the SuperMan-Rom, it will be updated to Oreo as soon as it's available officially (with source code and everything).

I wanted to say thanks to all of your support, help and motivation you gave me, you are awesome users and our community is just the best one! :good:

Wish you a good time and see you after the Oreo release on the SuperMan thread!

Love you :victory:
    Changelog:

BatMan-Rom V1.0.0
    - Initial Release on XDA

BatMan-Rom V1.1.1
    - Rebased on latest AQF7 release
    - June security patch
    - Fixed the gap in pulldown menu
    - readded private mode
    - added a switch in RC for immersive mode
    - updated csc to AQF7
    - added a switch for wake the device with the volume buttons
    - fake system status to official
    - removed camera mod, it didn't work anyway
    - updated magisk to latest v13.1
    - updated all kernels with AQF7 base
    - updated supersu to v2.82 sr1
    - made the rom compatible with s7/s7e edge devices
    - added an option to control icon colors/progress bars etc
    - added a custom music apk to be colored (thanks to @Therassaad)
    - many more things, check out the rom

BatMan-Rom V1.2.0
    - Rebased on latest AQGB release (I know AQH3 is out, but until samsung releases a new kernel source it normally takes a few weeks that's why this base is used for now)
    - July security patch
    - Added navbar icon colors @mwilky
    - Added navbar to get colors from statusbar (as long as the app doesn't set a default color) @mwilky
    - Added in "misc" batman settings to disable touchkey light (s7 only of course)
    - Readded custom color selection for navbar in stock settings
    - Removed a few camera mods which weren't working
    - Updated CSC to AQGB, also added all CSC in OMX (including BTU)
    - Updated all Kernels to latest source and ramdisk
    - Updated SuperSU to 2.82 SR3
    - Added a the S Power Planning feature (forward ported from galaxy j7 prime), choosable in aroma as a csc mod
    - Updated OperaMax apk to not show as chinese apk, many people meant it's a trojan lol :D
    - Updated adblocker host file
    - Updated all included modems and bootloaders
    - Added a stock kernel even for the s7, so you can choose stock there as well!
    - Updated Magisk to latest V13.5 beta version
    - Added modded camera into aroma @zeroprobe
    - Added 100+ fonts apk into aroma
    - Updated busybox to most recent version
    - Updated dual speaker mod to most recent version
    - Added VoLTE and wificalling into pulldown menu
    - Reduced download size to 3GB only (hahahaha only 3GB :D )
    - Include sticker fix by default
    - Use much less s7 libs, I hope to fix: camera crashing and some call issues with this!
    - Included google face unlock, you find it in security, smart lock (to get samsungs one working I'm almost sure it's hardware related), but at least face unlock works!
    - The scripts do now change build.prop to G930/G935 if a s7 model is detected, this fixes: wallpaper stretch, samsung vr. However if you wish you can always change that back to G950/G955 in aroma, there is an option for this!
    - Updated all libs from s7 with latest base libs from DQG1
    - Game tools: I still couldn't figure out why the systemui now even crashes. Samsung integrated the navbar even more deeply into the system this time. On some point I won't be able to fix the game launcher crashing and you will end up not to include it or using the navbar. I'm really sorry that I failed with fixing this one :(
    - Small other changes which bring hopefully less issues!

BatMan-Rom V1.3.0
    - Rebased on most recent AQH3 firmware update
    - August security patch
    - Added navbar height tweak @mwilky
    - Added force expand notifications @thereassaad
    - Updated all kernels to most recent source drop and linux version
    - Updated magisk to V13.6
    - Updated SuperSU to V2.82 SR3
    - Added batman gif animations
    - Fixed gif overlapping device informations
    - Readded autostart manager in modded settings
    - To disable the volume warning, there is now a switch in notification panel options to enable/disable it
    - Fixed long press back not bringing up menu @mwilky )
    - Removed OTA Updater. This services is outdated and not working anymore.
    - Readded touchwiz double tab features! Double tap anywhere on launcher to do custom actions :) (the only thing which does not work yet is starting the torch light)
    - Updated samsung music to most recent version with all the custom mods thanks to @thereassaad
    - Fixed next alarm on lockscreen showing the wifi icon
    - Fixed heads up display not working when switching in RC
    - Added a new custom signal icon
    - Edge lightning can now be customized! Choose a custom color OR if it should take the color from the app itself!
    - Added alarm volume control to sound
    - Fixed adaway app not being installed even if you selected adblocker
    - Removed viper mods, since they can easy be outdated it's better to keep them outside. I hope people will go and visit the threads of the sound mods
    - Updated included bootloader and modem to most recent version
    - Updated csc to AQH3
    - Added many new CSC mods, BUT BE AWARE, 5 SIGNAL in statusbar kills Wifi-Calling/VoLTE!
    - Removed the last not working camera mod: video collage!
    S7 specific changes:
    - Delete the gameoptimizer in /system/app so games won't crash on startup (only if no navbar is selected)
    - Fix SystemUI crashing if no navbar is installed (thanks to @mwilky )
    - Use a special made framework.jar file for s7 devices, this should bring much better batterylife!
    - Maybe some more things I already forgot, have fun!

BatMan-Rom V1.4.0
    - Rebased on most recent AQI7 firmware update
    - August security patch (there is no single september security patch released by samsung)
    - This base fixes blueborne problems (which was samsungs main goal)
    - Updated all kernels to most recent source drop and linux version (AQI7 for S8 and DQIC for S7)
    - Updated magisk to V14.2
    - Updated SuperSU to V2.82 SR5
    - Added memory cleaner next to brightness slider
    - Added listview animations thanks to @asc1977!
    - Added a new telephony icon to romcontrol
    - Added quickunlock thanks to @mwilky and @Grouxho
    - Added Xposed V88.1 for magisk, why only magisk? Stock xposed can't be installed via an aroma script to-date, hoping rovo will change this in the future
    - Updated all busybox to latest 1.27.1
    - Updated adblocker
    - Fixed lags in notification panel, for custom edge lightning you simply need to update the edge lightning service with samsung store!
    - Fixed USB wakeup switch not working
    - Updated launcher to support gestures even with latest update
    - Updated included bootloader/modems for F/FD models
    - Maybe some more things I already forgot again :D
    S7 specific changes:
    - Fixed game launcher crashing without navbar thanks to @Grouxho
    - Updated face unlock by google
    - Updated all libs/files to DQIC base

BatMan-Rom V1.5.0
    - Rebased on most recent AQK7 firmware update
    - November Security patch included
    - This base fixes krack problems (krack explained: Krack)
    - Updated all kernels (AQK7)
    - Updated Magisk to V14.5
    - Updated Xposed to 88.2 (magisk version, aroma choosable)
    - Updated Xposed Installer to 3.4
    - Updated adblocker host file
    - Updated bootloader/modem to AQK7
    - Updated zeroprobes camera mod
    - Stock camera does now only feature stock camera mods, for advanced camera mods please use the modded app (which includes almost all modes)
    - Fix notification background image not sticking after a reboot
    - Fix carrier label on pulldown overlapping with navbar
    - Fix lag on pulldown, introduced by force expand notifications. THIS MOD HAS BEEN COMPLETELY KILLED
    - Add qs panel number counts to romcontrol
    - Removed most google apps from debloater, why: the zip file increases all the time, you can download the apps easily via playstore, also you have them installed as user apps then :)
    - Add modded youtube to play background videos and watch videos without ads
    - Add modded GBWhatsApp and GBInstagram thanks to the GB team!
    - Moved some more bloatware related to Gear VR into Gear folder
    - Added "edge panel" to debloat menu
    - Update update-binary
    - Updated SMusic app
    - Updated Modded Fonts
    - Added googles web view by default, so we don't need google chrome
    - Busybox installer updated
    S7/S7e specific changes:
    - Include S7 gamelauncher if no navbar is chosen
    - Include S7 UDSS code files if s7 build.prop is chosen
    - S7 libs updated to DQK1
    - Kernel source DQK1
    Useful posts and links

App on PlayStore:
    Find my own BatMan app on PlayStore: BM Settings App

Odin:
    Find all latest odin and samsung tools on this link: Samsung-Tools

TWRP links:
    TWRP S7e Thread
    Official TWRP website for s7e

Bootloader and Modems:
    SM-G935F/FD/K/L/S/W8 BL and CP (all models in one folder!)
    SM-G935F/FD BL and CP
    SM-G935K BL and CP
    SM-G935L BL and CP
    SM-G935S BL and CP
    SM-G935W8 BL and CP

Magisk related Threads:
    Magisk V13.3
    Magisk Beta V13.6
    Magisk Discussion
    How-To create a Magisk module
    Phh magiks superuser
    Magisk module collection

Root related Threads:
    Phh's superuser
    Phh's hidesu
    Phh's official apk
    Phh's material APK
    Stable SuperSU releases
    Beta SuperSU releases
    Chainfires suhide

Kernels Threads:
    BatStock-Kernel
    TGP Kernel
    Notorious Kernel
    Morokernel
    Apollo Kernel

Roms made by me:
    SuperMan-Rom a customized rom based on official s7 releases
    HydraRom which is a full note 7 rom compatible with our s7.
    SuperStock-Rom which is as close to stock as possible with some nice additions.

Samsung Links:
    Sammobile Website
    Latest samsung apks
    Samsung Opensource Center
    Live samsung updates
    Fast firmware downloads

Thread about CSC:
    Download latest CSC from CSC Selection V1.1.0
    All CSC's ever released

How to donate:
    Donate via PayPal.me
    Donation via normal PayPal
    Questions and Answers

Basic Questions:
    Q: How to get into Download Mode?
    A: Power off your phone, than hold: home + volume down + power on button until you see the download mode.

Q: How to get into Recovery Mode?
    A: Power off your phone, than hold: home + volume up + power on button until you see the recovery mode.

Q: My Phone is stuck at boot and doesn't start, what to do??
    A: Update your bootloader, modem and TWRP recovery. Also make sure you have made a fresh install of the rom. Bootloader and Modem can be found in the OP. Another problem can be that you are didn't decrypt your phone. To fix this read below how to disable encryption.

Q: Do I need to update bootloader and modem after every update?
    A: It's recommend to update your bootloader and modem everytime there is a new base yes. The developer will tell you if necessary on every rom changelog.

Q: I get verification failed at start up!?!? My phone is broken now?
    A: Yes, you have to buy a new phone now. Just kidding :D You did not disable force encryption in TWRP (how to do so you will find below in how to decrypt your phone).

Q: I get verification FRP LOCK? WHYYYYYY???
    A: Very simple answer, you did not enable OEM Unlock in developer options. Now you need to flash full rom with odin again and start from scratch. But don't forget to enable OEM Unlock this time!

Q: Which devices are supported at the moment?
    A: Current supported devices are: SM-G935F/FD/K/L/S/W8. Snapdragons are NOT supported

Q: Is this rom working on Snapdragon 820 variants?
    A: No, sadly not.

Q: I want to change something in my rom setup, how can I do that?
    A: Simply reflash the same rom version without any wipe and than choose the correct things you want. :)

Q: Some features are not present in this rom, but they are on stock rom, so where are they?
    A: In aroma installer you have the option to select bloat you want to install or not, you probably didn't select all package, this is why it's missing now.

Q: After a clean install my phone is overblated with many custom settings. What to do?
    A: Open my romcontrol, grant it root permissions and then my default settings will be applied.

Q: Will you add X or Y feature?
    A: You can kindly ask in the thread for that, if I like your suggestion I will think about adding it to the rom.

Q: You said you fixed SD card RW but Titanium Backup can't write to external SD card, why???
    A: This is because of googles changes concerning SD card, to fix this open Titanium Backup, Menu, Preferences, Backup Folder Location, Storage provider and than hit DocumentProvider Storage and select your SD card. Problem solved

Q: I can't find X and Y mod. Please help
    A: I've added many links and useful stuff to this post here. Hope that's what you have been looking for!

Q: I want to have my external storage like an internal as well. Google introduced it with android Marshmallow, but I can't see this option?
    A: Just follow this Guide here and you can setup your SD card as normal storage

Q: I got a new strange icon (like a cloud) appearing after nougat update. What's that?
    A: This is a new advanced calling feature introduced in android nougat. Should make your call quality better or something like this. To hide it please visit following forum: Get rid of RCS icon

Q: I installed Viper or other sound mods, but they won't work, why?
    A: You most likely missed to freeze sound alive, if you did this and it's still not working you it's due to the kernel. Stock kernel doesn't support these mods since we need a permissive kernel!

Questions concerning rom updates:
    Q: Do I have to do a full wipe for the new version?
    A: It is always the best option to make a clean install, otherwise please don't come and report bugs!

Q: But I don't want to make a full wipe when only small stuff changed!
    A: For updates using the same bases you can install the rom with a dirty flash. BUT with a new base a clean install is highly recommend!

Q: What steps should I do to update to a new version with a full wipe but keep all data?
    A: There are some different ways. One way is to make a backup with Titanium Backup, you can backup all Apps and Preferences there. Make sure to store this backup on external SD card (if you have one). Second way would be to save your data onto a google account or samsung cloud and restore it after a clean install.

Q: I miss an apk after rom update, how can I get it back?
    A: Simply reflash rom and select "dirty flash" in aroma + select the app this time in aroma.

Q: My battery life is so bad and performance is very poor after an update!?!?
    A: This comes actually not form the rom itself, dirty flash can cause problems even if only some small things have been changed. So simply install it clean again and it will solve your problem.

Questions about log and logcats:
    Q: I got FC's and other Problems with the rom, what to do?
    A: Take a logcat for me, developers use to say: without a log, it never happened ;). A logcat can be grabed with a PC and ADB installed, simply type: adb logcat > log.txt while your phone is connected and the error is happening. Same can be done if you have a terminal installed on your phone. Simply type adb logcat > log.txt and you will have the same output as on the PC.

Q: What kind of logs can I provide to help you?
    A: Logcat: This one is for general infos about FC's
    DMESG: this is for kernel related things
    Last_Kmsg: this can be used after a random reboot

Q: How to get logs?
    A: 1. Connect your phone to your pc
    2. Make sure you got usb debugging enabled
    3. Install Minimal ADB tool
    4. After install open it and type: adb logcat > logcat.txt, adb shell dmesg > dmesg.log, adb shell cat proc/last_kmsg kmsg.log
    5. Send me the file you got

You can also send me a log created by your phones terminal with the exact same commands!

Questions about RomControl:
    Q: None of my romcontrol changes do anything, why are you such a bad dev!?!?
    A: The problem is not on my end, you installed stock systemUI (which is STOCK and does not support one single mod). Use another one in aroma instead. The same thing can happen with good lock!

Q: Romcontrol gives FC's to me. HELP!
    A: Very simple answer here: wipe data and cache from batman control application. Also make sure storage permissions are given to the romcontrol.

Q: Romcontrol still FC after cleaning data and cache!
    A: Make sure you allow storage permission in main settings.

Q: I try to backup my current RomControl setup, but it won't work?
    A: It works. Just make sure to enable storage permission in main samsung applicatoin settings. You will find it in internal sdcard under RomControl folder.

Q: I can't restore BatMan control settings after a clean base update, why?
    A: Backup for BatMan control only works as long as you use the same version of the app, I mostly change very much things in new releases that's why it won't work there.

Q: SystemUI reboot doesn't work in BatMan settings app, why?
    A: Since Nougat update, you need to install busybox in order to get this button working. Without busybox the button will just do nothing.

How to go back to stock:
    Q: I like to go back to stock rom, how is this possible?
    A: I can provide you here all steps which are needed to go back to a full stock rom.
    0. Make a backup and than wipe all partitions in TWRP
    1. Go to Sammobile and choose your country
    2. Download the file and the attached Odin on sammobile
    3. After downloading, put your phone into download mode
    4. Make sure drivers are installed and your pc can detect your phone in odin
    5. If the box in odin turns blue, add the AP file to AP tab, BL file to BL tab, CP file to CP tab and CSC_HOME to CSC tab
    6. Hit start and wait until it is finished.
    7. Reboot and you have a stock rom again :)

Questions about Encryption:
    Q: On TWRP there is an error about /data mount, what to do?
    A: Your device is encrypted, follow the steps below to get rid of your encryption.

Q: Help, I never had a code and now after installing the rom my phone asks for a password??
    A: Your device is still encrypted, on step 0 of my rom instructions it tells you to be sure you're not. So, what do you need to to in case you are still encrypted.
    A: HOW TO DISABLE ENCRYPTION:
    1. Boot into TWRP
    2. Select Wipe
    3. Select format data
    4. Then you manually need to type "yes" with the keyboard
    5. Confirm the wipe (this will remove the encryption)
    6. Reboot your recovery

Q: Is there a way to get rid of encryption which is simpler?
    A: Not really, you could also wipe data with stock recovery but this is quite a big hassle so above method works better.

Q: And if I want to use this rom with encryption?
    A: Encryption does not work anymore on Nougat roms with TWRP installed, sorry to tell...

Questions about CSC/Signal:
    Q: Where has the CSC selection gone?
    A: To include all csc files, the rom get way to big, so it got it's own thread now, take a look here: CSC installer

Q: I have a weak cellular signal, what can I do against it?
    A: Two things: first, install your providers CSC using CSC installer and flash in TWRP or flashing stock CSC with Odin. Second Thing: You can install the modem from your provider, also find your modem on Sammobile and install it with Odin in CP tab.

Q: I don't have all sHealth features, how come?
    A: Not all CSCs include this feature. I recommend to use AUT or DBT as it has the best compatibility!

Q: Can I flash MM CSC on N and vis a verse?
    A: No, this is clearly not recommend! You can and will face call fc's!

Questions about Xposed:
    Q: Does Xposed work yet on Android N 7.0?
    A: There are some test version of Xposed on N, I don't recomend to install it!

Questions about Magisk:
    Q: How can I pass safetynet?
    A: 1. Make sure to fully uninstall SuperSU by chainfire
    2. Flash most recent BatStock Kernel
    3. Flash Magisk V13.3
    4. Open Magiks Manager, go to settings
    5. Enable MagiskHide, systemless hosts and systemless busybox
    6. Reboot the phone and check safetynet!

Q: Where can I configure the root settings in Magisk?
    A: Since Magisk V11.1 Magisk uses MagiskSU, you can find it in latest Magisk Manager V4.1

Questions about Snapchat:
    Q: What to do when I can't login to snapchat?
    A: Clean install the rom without root and login to your snapchat, save the app with titanium backup, flash back root. For the next update of the rom just restore snapchat backup in TB.

Q: Any other possibility?
    A: You could enable MagiskHide and check Snapchat inside it so root will be hidden from Snapchat. You will be able to perfectly login without any issues.

Questions about Kernels:
    Q: I want to switch kernel, how?
    A: We have systemless we have patches in ramdisk of boot.img. This means you have to reflash Magisk and supersu (or any other zip that changes some stuff in ramdisk partition) after every change of kernel!

Q: I got random reboots, heeelp!
    A: This is most likely from a custom kernel, if you face random reboots please check if you have the latest kernel installed or switch back to the stock kernel included in the rom.

Questions about S8 Ports:
    Q: I have the problem that on each game I start, the screen becomes black, why?
    A: This happens on all roms if you haven't selected S8 navbar AND updated game tools via samsung store. I will explain: the new s8 has an updated game launcher which works together with the navbar. The rom itself includes an older version of that app to work well if you don't choose the navbar. If you update the game launcher, the store will think you got a s8 (as this is a full s8 port). After that it installs you most recent s8 game tools and you got this issue with black screen! Solution: don't update that game tools!!

Q: I have a GAP on the stock launcher with no s8 navbar, why?
    A: Samsung recently started to update all their apps via playstore. So if you update the launcher via play store, the app will be stock from samsung and not modded anymore. Means that GAP will appear again after the update. Solution: simply don't update the app :)

Q: I have a virtual home button on the AOD and it won't go away!
    A: You should be able to update the AOD app via samsung store, that will fix it.

Q: On AOD analog clock I can't see the clock seconds and hours on the first clock, all others are working fine. How to solve?
    A: I'm aware of this and will try to fix it on upcoming updates!

Q: How can I get camera stickers to work?
    A: By flashing the provided fix from the OP :)

Q: How can I get secure folder working again?
    A: I dropped support for secure folder officially, but there have been some discussion about a fix, check it here