[Q] HTC One M7 Bricked Please Help Me

Search This thread

Gabeisreal

Jun 13, 2014
Rooted, Unlocked Bootloader, S-On, had InsertCoin ROM flashed and TWRP

Today, I was just using my phone normally and all of a sudden, it rebooted into recovery and I could't reboot out of it. I tried wiping the caches and booting from some back ups and none of that worked. It was while trying to boot from a day 1 backup I had saved that my phone bricked.

From there, tried the light trick, and holding the power/vol buttons with no avail. Its completely unresponsive, though my PC makes the noises when I plug it in even though the phone isn't showing up as a device.

Please help, I'm getting scared that I have no options here.

Last edited:

alray

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 22, 2012
Rooted, S-On, had InsertCoin ROM flashed and TWRP

Today, I was just using my phone normally and all of a sudden, it rebooted into recovery and I could't reboot out of it. I tried wiping the caches and booting from some back ups and none of that worked. It was while trying to boot from a day 1 backup I had saved that my phone bricked.

From there, tried the light trick, and holding the power/vol buttons with no avail. Its completely unresponsive, though my PC makes the noises when I plug it in even though the phone isn't showing up as a device.

Please help, I'm getting scared that I have no options here.

so your phone is only booting to recovery? does it boot in bootloader mode? What does it show in windows device manager?

Gabeisreal

Jun 13, 2014
so your phone is only booting to recovery? does it boot in bootloader mode? What does it show in windows device manager?

so the problem right now is that it is bricked. It won't respond to anything and it won't turn on. But before that, the problem I was trying to fix myself was that it was only booting to recovery, though it was able to also boot into bootloader mode.

SaHiLzZ

Jan 19, 2011
so the problem right now is that it is bricked. It won't respond to anything and it won't turn on. But before that, the problem I was trying to fix myself was that it was only booting to recovery, though it was able to also boot into bootloader mode.

Call in the warranty ambulance.

nateboi81

Jul 25, 2010
Melbourne
Hopefully they can't get it to boot either otherwise they won't cover the warranty because you modified it ;)

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app