Alarm app for Sirius?

Search This thread

lennie paz

Sep 6, 2010
Illadelphia
Has anyone found a good alarm app that will wake me up to the Sirius app? I tried a few, but none of them worked with Sirius. I can get them to work with Pandora, but not Sirius.

indyssee

Oct 8, 2011
Alarm Clock Plus by Binary Tactics probably can. I use it but don't use it to launch apps, which it can do.

blueb0x

Aug 9, 2010
Sorry can't be of more help. Dont have a Sirius account so can't try it out too

Hopefully someone else can shed more light on this.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium

ldc2335

Apr 18, 2010
When you open the sirius app does it automatically start playing? If so, any profile program should work.

I use profile scheduler to automate my entire days schedule. Bluetooth on and off, wife, data, volume, brightness etc. Even have on that launches playerpro when I put it on a dock. Similar to Tasker but on a much simpler level.

Make a profile to launch sirius and adjust volumes etc and then make a rule to set if to start when ever you want to wake up.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2.

lennie paz

Sep 6, 2010
Illadelphia
When you open the sirius app does it automatically start playing? If so, any profile program should work.

I use profile scheduler to automate my entire days schedule. Bluetooth on and off, wife, data, volume, brightness etc. Even have on that launches playerpro when I put it on a dock. Similar to Tasker but on a much simpler level.

Make a profile to launch sirius and adjust volumes etc and then make a rule to set if to start when ever you want to wake up.

Sirius does start playing when I open it. I created a profile to launch Sirius, then set a rule for it to start a few minutes from the time I created it. Nothing happened when it was set to go off.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

ldc2335

Apr 18, 2010
Hmm. Well I just made a profile/rule to open jango to test it since I don't use sirius on my phone. But it worked fine.

Make sure it is in the top spot for priority if you have any other profiles made.

Also make sure the "enable rule" check box is checked in the options menu.

uploadfromtaptalk1361801082879.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1361801331511.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1361801348606.jpg

lennie paz

Sep 6, 2010
Illadelphia
Hmm. Well I just made a profile/rule to open jango to test it since I don't use sirius on my phone. But it worked fine.

Make sure it is in the top spot for priority if you have any other profiles made.

Also make sure the "enable rule" check box is checked in the options menu.

View attachment 1759686
View attachment 1759695
View attachment 1759697

What app are you using?

lennie paz

Sep 6, 2010
Illadelphia
I kind of have it working. Sirius comes on at the scheduled time, but I can only hear it if I unlock the phone. It's not playing with the screen locked.

ldc2335

Apr 18, 2010
Just tried mine again with the lock screen on and it still played music. So Idk man. I tried.

On on cleanrom 5.6, but doubt the rom matters.

ldc2335

Apr 18, 2010
I doubt it. Did you try another app besides sirius to see if that was maybe the issue?

ldc2335

Apr 18, 2010
Damn, well I'm all out of ideas. Lol

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

There was an app that I used a while back called easy profiles by smartdyne, it had lockscreen toggle ability in the profile options if I remember right. Maybe you could toggle off lockscreen right before waking up to sirius and then re toggle it afterwards. It's a good app, just not as visually appealing.

The free version is same as full, just a trial though.

lennie paz

Sep 6, 2010
Illadelphia
Damn, well I'm all out of ideas. Lol

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

There was an app that I used a while back called easy profiles by smartdyne, it had lockscreen toggle ability in the profile options if I remember right. Maybe you could toggle off lockscreen right before waking up to sirius and then re toggle it afterwards. It's a good app, just not as visually appealing.

The free version is same as full, just a trial though.

I was looking for a lock screen rule in the profile app, but didn't see one. I'll try easy profiles. Do you have Pandora?