tom_codon

Sep 29, 2006
www.tom-codon.tk
Last edited:

Ddriver

Mar 28, 2005
How it looks when one is 3.43.25.19DE?

Functioning of the new radios anyway?

Edit: No probs, function top with the new radio-rom. :)

Thanks a lot for this radio.

Last edited:

Kl408

Jun 8, 2009
Xiaomi Poco F1
thanks for the trouble, would like to try but just to make sure:

when I start the customRUU program I get a question if I want to replace the existing ROM with the newer one, which of course I want. But it shows me the version of the main rom while I'm only flashing the new radio. So it asks if I want to replace the 1.39 version with the 3.44 version.

Is this normal and will only my radio be replaced or did something go wrong.....

I'm using the customRUU you posted......

tom_codon

Sep 29, 2006
www.tom-codon.tk
thanks for the trouble, would like to try but just to make sure:

when I start the customRUU program I get a question if I want to replace the existing ROM with the newer one, which of course I want. But it shows me the version of the main rom while I'm only flashing the new radio. So it asks if I want to replace the 1.39 version with the 3.44 version.

Is this normal and will only my radio be replaced or did something go wrong.....

I'm using the customRUU you posted......

it just replace your Radio :)

Kl408

Jun 8, 2009
Xiaomi Poco F1
OOps, back again with one more question:
Do I need to have the hard-spl installed on the phone first because the flashing will not work...?
After a few minutes I get an error and instructions to reset the phone by removing the battery. After that the phone works just fine but ofcourse no new radio!!

sn0x0r

May 14, 2009
I just updated my Radio to 3.44.25.27, but now my Weather won't update anymore, whilst just an hour ago with the previous Radio version it updated perfectly. Could this go wrong because of the newer radio version?

Ddriver

Mar 28, 2005
I just updated my Radio to 3.44.25.27, but now my Weather won't update anymore, whilst just an hour ago with the previous Radio version it updated perfectly. Could this go wrong because of the newer radio version?

No problem with the actualisation the weather. 8-O

v1zca1n0

Jan 16, 2005
Madrid
blackberry

I use to have a Diamond using BBConnect with no problem. Now I change to HTC Diamond 2 and can´t use the program. Blackberry don´t fix (the message is no Pin no Conexion).

I suppouse is something that have to be with the Radio (I am using the version 3.44.25.27) but I really need Blackberry.

Any one can help? Any suggestions will be apreciated...:)

vichet007

Oct 31, 2007
This is great threat. Thanks, Tom.

A minor correction of the title: it should be "Radio" rather than "Radia.. I believe people read it as Radio. Hehe

Virtualizer

Jan 17, 2008
thanks for the release. testing now. with the old radio i had a big lag in gps.
can make a big difference as observed on the td1.

dave1kelsey

Aug 21, 2008
Problems with extraction

Does anybody know why i am having problems extracting the zip file to a folder?
When i use Windows Vista to extract the zip file the contents is blank, if i use WinRar i get the same problem, any ideas?
Have disabled Symantec AntiVirus.

axantas

Jun 17, 2009
Does anybody know why i am having problems extracting the zip file to a folder?
When i use Windows Vista to extract the zip file the contents is blank, if i use WinRar i get the same problem, any ideas?
Have disabled Symantec AntiVirus.

No problems here. You should use at least Winrar 2.9 to unpack this.