How can one root if framaroot dont scroll?

Search This thread

vicer

Jan 17, 2005
NAPOLI
Hi, I am trying to root my TS but framaroot is stucked and wont scroll down to show exploit selection.. how can I resolve? thsnks!

SOLVED Set fonts to small and tap the very lower part of the screen and it works (framaroot 1.9.2)

Last edited:

vicer

Jan 17, 2005
NAPOLI
If you mean with FC Force Close.. allready done. Otherways can you explain? In the TS Omate the screen is very little and if dont scroll one cant reach the expolit section; someone here allrady used with succes and I just ask how they reach this result. Do you own a TS omate?

funky0308

Inactive Recognized Themer
Aug 27, 2012
Osijek
If you mean with FC Force Close.. allready done. Otherways can you explain? In the TS Omate the screen is very little and if dont scroll one cant reach the expolit section; someone here allrady used with succes and I just ask how they reach this result. Do you own a TS omate?

Mine is still in custom office... ;)
BTW...
You need xposed module - app settings -
But xposed can't work without root...

If I'm wrong and xposed can work on your device, just install app settings module and set dp to 90 (for that app)

Now I don't get it...
Framaroot is app for Windows, right?
I thought that freezed and you should just force close it...

But if it's on TS that's the way you should do it.

If you could provide me with more info I'll tell you more.

We could edit app before you even install it to show properly, on 90 dp but as I said - I still don't have watch and it's hard to work without it...

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

Edit:
OK...
Now I get it...
That's app for device, not Windows...

So you could either try to install Xposed and app settings module to set dp to 90 - you'll see full scree then.

Or to download app (framaroot) to your PC, decompile it and set layout to be good for TS.

I'll do that as soon as I get watch for all users to be able to root device without problems (of course if developer let me to)

uga9ypet.jpg

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

dj898

Jun 30, 2011
that's strange.
last night after flashing the Unified ROM I downloaded the Framaroot apk and had no trouble to root my 1/8 2100 Omate...

vicer

Jan 17, 2005
NAPOLI
that's strange.
last night after flashing the Unified ROM I downloaded the Framaroot apk and had no trouble to root my 1/8 2100 Omate...
Version of framaroot please? I dwnld the last one.. with no success. So you normally swipe down to scroll and reach the exploit selection ?
From where you downloaded (wish give a try with a new file) Thank you!

xs4all

Apr 25, 2007
I recently got my 1/8 2100 TS watch.

I rooted using Framaroot "Version 1.9.2", you don't have to scroll down, like you I can't scroll down as well, basically when you launch the app, "Install SuperSU" is already selected.

The next option below you will see the word "Boromir", just tap on it and the root process will start, I tried 3 times with success, first on the factory firmware, then flashed the Unified rom, rooted that, however I had screen issues so I flashed back the factory firmware and rooted again.

Regards

vicer

Jan 17, 2005
NAPOLI
I recently got my 1/8 2100 TS watch.

I rooted using Framaroot "Version 1.9.2", you don't have to scroll down, like you I can't scroll down as well, basically when you launch the app, "Install SuperSU" is already selected.

The next option below you will see the word "Boromir", just tap on it and the root process will start, I tried 3 times with success, first on the factory firmware, then flashed the Unified rom, rooted that, however I had screen issues so I flashed back the factory firmware and rooted again.

Regards

I had the fonts set to BIG; with small settings I can reach the bottom of the screen and root. BTW I never reached the Boromir section, it just ask me to proceed, Finally it rooted.
After reboot it stuck on Omate screen, so rebooted trough MKTtools and now everything seems to work.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Funky.....I hope you get the watch very soon..!!! ;)