[Q] [POLL] Vote here about flickering problem..

Flickering-minilag issue

• I have flickering-minilag issue

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • I dont have flickering-minilag issue

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters
Search This thread

restyle20

Dec 14, 2010
Laktasi
Problem

I have problem , i write to Sony , and they answer me.

Here is text :

Sony Mobile Communications has noted the difficulties some users have with software 4.3 on XPERIA SP.
The analysis was made and corrective measures taken.

The plan is a new version of the software that will be launched as soon as possible.
We kindly ask for your patience. Notice of the new version of the software will get the usual as well as other updates.

Sorry English is not my strong side :D

Reactions: greek_assassin

ParaSense.

Sep 14, 2013
Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro (Redmi K30 Pro)

Here is text :

Sony Mobile Communications has noted the difficulties some users have with software 4.3 on XPERIA SP.

The plan is a new version of the software that will be launched as soon as possible.
We kindly ask for your patience. Notice of the new version of the software will get the usual as well as other updates.

great news :D hope they got it that the problem is on kernel... when did you get that answer??
Did you mentioned the flickering problem to sony?

Last edited:

restyle20

Dec 14, 2010
Laktasi
Yes

great news :D hope they got it that the problem is on kernel... when did you get that answer??

I wrote to sony support in Croatia , I even sent phone to repair center in Bosnia and they dident fix it. I complained to Sony and they sent me that message.

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

It was 2 days ago .

christiano88

Jan 14, 2009
Bucuresti

Here is text :

Please provide a screenshot of the mail, I cannot believe this! It would stop me from selling my Xperia SP if they fix this via software update. What did you write in the initial mail?

restyle20

Dec 14, 2010
Laktasi
x

Please provide a screenshot of the mail, I cannot believe this! It would stop me from selling my Xperia SP if they fix this via software update. What did you write in the initial mail?

Here is screenshot , i ask them should i send my phone in repair center or should i wait new software.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 16

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Problem

Here is text :