[APP][UNOFFICIAL] zANTI WiFi penetration toolkit

Search This thread

Toon10

Oct 29, 2012
hero.jpg

Mobile Penetration Toolkit

*successor of dsploit, zANTI does everything that dsploit did but better

zANTI is a mobile penetration testing toolkit and Ultimate hackers tool that lets security managers assess the risk level of a network with the push of a button. This easy to use mobile toolkit enables IT Security Administrators to simulate an advanced attacker to identify the malicious techniques they use in the wild to compromise the corporate network.

Uncover authentication, backdoor, and brute-force attacks, DNS and protocol-specific attacks and rogue access points using a comprehensive range of full customizable network reconnaissance scans.

Enable Security Officers to easily evaluate an organization’s network and automatically diagnose vulnerabilities within mobile devices or web sites using a host of penetration tests including, man-in-the-Middle (MITM), password cracking and metasploit.

Highlight security gaps in your existing network and mobile defenses and report the results with advanced cloud-based reporting through zConsole. zANTI mirrors the methods a cyber-attacker can use to identify security holes within your network. Dash-board reporting enables businesses to see the risks and take appropriate corrective actions to fix critical security issues.

Download zANTI 2.0 (apk)

Visit their website for video tutorial of hijacking, img replacement...

assess.png

Last edited:

rshift

Aug 19, 2011
Rochester
Have you had any luck running cSploit? I keep getting errors "installing gems for msf." On my S6, I'm rooted and all. I tried zanti as well and it never find any open ports even though I clearly have 445 open for smb.

Reactions: thephoenixvampire

Lossyx

Jan 14, 2014
OnePlus 7T Pro
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Have you had any luck running cSploit? I keep getting errors "installing gems for msf." On my S6, I'm rooted and all. I tried zanti as well and it never find any open ports even though I clearly have 445 open for smb.

The metasploit package is broken and tux-mind (the app owner) is very busy with exams. Once he has time he will fix it and many other things.

Reactions: rshift

kalim_714

Aug 20, 2014
ive been using the app for a while but since yesterday its giving me an error message whenever I try open MITM. it says I need to upgrade and status n/a
thanks

JesterGrafix

Oct 28, 2010
Knoxville
This never opens for me. Always says it can't reach servers. I'm on a Nexus 6 rooted. My buddy got it same day on his S4 and it works no problem.

TheCharlie17

Apr 18, 2015
Cannot try the app :
Download link gives me some kind of 403 :crying:
<Error>
<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<Message>Access Denied</Message>
<RequestId>C71850F237659AB4</RequestId>
<HostId>
Clsz3HDKn5LfbICsnlWFpwJ8rhAENsLWcNO09IQzKCaA8QkAeReljY1ZIV68iWEHoPQC/I/nrFQ=
</HostId>
</Error>

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hero.jpg

Mobile Penetration Toolkit

*successor of dsploit, zANTI does everything that dsploit did but better

zANTI is a mobile penetration testing toolkit and Ultimate hackers tool that lets security managers assess the risk level of a network with the push of a button. This easy to use mobile toolkit enables IT Security Administrators to simulate an advanced attacker to identify the malicious techniques they use in the wild to compromise the corporate network.

Uncover authentication, backdoor, and brute-force attacks, DNS and protocol-specific attacks and rogue access points using a comprehensive range of full customizable network reconnaissance scans.

Enable Security Officers to easily evaluate an organization’s network and automatically diagnose vulnerabilities within mobile devices or web sites using a host of penetration tests including, man-in-the-Middle (MITM), password cracking and metasploit.

Highlight security gaps in your existing network and mobile defenses and report the results with advanced cloud-based reporting through zConsole. zANTI mirrors the methods a cyber-attacker can use to identify security holes within your network. Dash-board reporting enables businesses to see the risks and take appropriate corrective actions to fix critical security issues.

Download zANTI 2.0 (apk)

Visit their website for video tutorial of hijacking, img replacement...

assess.png
    I prefer cSploit as it's open source and have metasploit for all users. Zantis zetasploit is only available for private beta testers. Tux-mind is continuing the cSploit/dsploit project.. (Evilsocket left and joined zanti
    cSploit is in active development these days w/nightlies coming regularly.
    Using zanti on Xperia x rooted on the following OSs: Android 7, 7.1, 8.0. Zanti only worked once and somehow it stopped working on its own (while being in same firmware). Now it does nothing. No ports, no mitm, no nothing. I start to believe it's useless