[ROM][10/31]HoneySenseHD 9.0|Honeycomb|2.3.3|Sense 2.1+3.0|LordMod Kernel|OC-Daemon|

Search This thread

killersloth

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 7, 2011
headerjx.png

header2.png

My HoneySenseHD Splash screen :)

This ROM was first created by Samuel2706, however he is very busy, so by the request of many users I picked the best release and updated it for the community.
Enjoy!

Features:
  • Android 2.3.3
  • Sense 2.2 with 3.0 parts added
  • Honeycomb theme
  • LordModNCT 4.0 CFS Kernel
  • Ondemand CPU governor as default
  • CPU Settings - Wake: 230-1.3MHz
  • CPU Settings - Sleep: 122-460MHz
  • Max O/C 2GHz
  • Rooted and Superuser added
  • Unsecured boot.img
  • Various tweaks for speed improvements
  • Battery calibration script
  • Multilingual ROM
  • Zipaligned @ system/app and data/app on boot
  • Fully de-odexed
  • init.d scripts (BusyBox run-parts) support
  • NANO text editor & sysro/sysrw commands support
  • EXT 4 VERSION
  • Improved battery life
  • Updated various pieces of build.prop
  • Automatically detects if phone is Inspire 4G and installs corresponding files

Donate Here! :)
As I am putting time from my own tight schedule into this project, any donation is a good one, and will be gladly accepted ;)

Download here: http://www.multiupload.com/WVIDAXA610

Installation Instructions:
1. Download ROM
2. Reboot into recovery (preferably 4EXT Recovery)
3. Do "Wipe Data/Factory Reset"
4. Wipe Cache
5. Wipe Dalvik Cache
6. Format System
7. Format Boot
8. Flash ROM

cuddles11a

May 30, 2010
Charlotte
ok where am i supposed to be clicking to download cuz im not getting a zip file just a bunch of ads from the site. please help

fredy915

Apr 17, 2011
Whats new in this one? Its been a while since I've seen a honey update

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA App

killersloth

Jan 7, 2011
Whats new in this one? Its been a while since I've seen a honey update

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA App

Kernel, some smoothness tweaks (because I flashed it and remembered why I hated sense), uhhh... Themed browser icon... and other smaller things.

Sent from my infallible Inspire 4G using xda premium

Diesel321

Dumb question but im not exactly sure how to get to ext4 recovery.... I D/Led AndRev once and it automatically took me to it but i fear new things so quickly talked to a friend about how to get back to CWM. Is it neccesary or just recomended? Is the advantages to ext4?

---------- Post added at 06:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 AM ----------

This wilmake me late to work today (flashing, and setting up) but i think it will be worth it. I need a new ROM more than tosepeople need theyre hardwood floors done. THanks man, it looks awesome

Last edited:

killersloth

Jan 7, 2011
Dumb question but im not exactly sure how to get to ext4 recovery.... I D/Led AndRev once and it automatically took me to it but i fear new things so quickly talked to a friend about how to get back to CWM. Is it neccesary or just recomended? Is the advantages to ext4?

---------- Post added at 06:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 AM ----------

This wilmake me late to work today (flashing, and setting up) but i think it will be worth it. I need a new ROM more than tosepeople need theyre hardwood floors done. THanks man, it looks awesome
4EXT Recovery can be found on page two of the DHD android development forums, or by searching the forum. it is updated by the 4ext recovery app that I will include in the next update.

Diesel321

thanks man i got the app from the market for 4ext Ive been running this rom all day and battery life is good (didnt listen to my headphones much today so that will be the real test, but so far so good) Its pretty damn fast and i havent had ANY FCs. So im a happy rooter today! and i ran your supercharger with it but was trying to do something else at the time so i may need to un/redo it. But you guys have done it again Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: CYRAXDroid

Gizmoe

Just installed and this is a very nice and smooth Rom. I really like the new theme of the lock screen and launcher dock. I have not gotten any force closing, its actually running really smooth. If your getting force closes than you might try and installing onto all ext4 partitions using 4ext recovery. That's what I did and I have no issues.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using xda premium

Reactions: killersloth

killersloth

Jan 7, 2011
yeah with 4ext recovery i encountered no issues, although the rom should be formatting partitions to ext4

Diesel321

Spare parts deems to FC, not when opened but once you try to open one of the options. But I never use spare parts anyways. 4extra can be found in the marketplace, just search it, if you don't know how to get from CWM. After using it for a while now I like it more, SO many more things you can do with it. But the Rom will not work with CWM so you have to switch if you want this awesome ROM

Reactions: killersloth

killersloth

Jan 7, 2011
Which of the scripts should we flash from you killer for this Rom

I wouldn't advise flashing any of my uv scripts on this, as they remove virtuous oc which is used in this Rom to keep min wake freq above 122mhz
I'll whip up uv scripts that leave it intact and only uv+set lmk values

Sent from my infallible Inspire 4G using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    headerjx.png

header2.png

My HoneySenseHD Splash screen :)

This ROM was first created by Samuel2706, however he is very busy, so by the request of many users I picked the best release and updated it for the community.
    Enjoy!

Features:
    • Android 2.3.3
    • Sense 2.2 with 3.0 parts added
    • Honeycomb theme
    • LordModNCT 4.0 CFS Kernel
    • Ondemand CPU governor as default
    • CPU Settings - Wake: 230-1.3MHz
    • CPU Settings - Sleep: 122-460MHz
    • Max O/C 2GHz
    • Rooted and Superuser added
    • Unsecured boot.img
    • Various tweaks for speed improvements
    • Battery calibration script
    • Multilingual ROM
    • Zipaligned @ system/app and data/app on boot
    • Fully de-odexed
    • init.d scripts (BusyBox run-parts) support
    • NANO text editor & sysro/sysrw commands support
    • EXT 4 VERSION
    • Improved battery life
    • Updated various pieces of build.prop
    • Automatically detects if phone is Inspire 4G and installs corresponding files

Donate Here! :)
    As I am putting time from my own tight schedule into this project, any donation is a good one, and will be gladly accepted ;)

Download here: http://www.multiupload.com/WVIDAXA610

Installation Instructions:
    1. Download ROM
    2. Reboot into recovery (preferably 4EXT Recovery)
    3. Do "Wipe Data/Factory Reset"
    4. Wipe Cache
    5. Wipe Dalvik Cache
    6. Format System
    7. Format Boot
    8. Flash ROM
    Nowhere. Ha! But yea, uninstall any other oc apps. Glad ur gettin it all figured out :')
    Oooooooooo. So I need to uninstall set CPU. Gotcha. You guys are awesome. I mean where else can you just ask a random add question and a bunch of people you have never met or even heard of are so willing to help a stranger. Oi!

I'm not positive but i think the virtuous oc daemon. That could be wrong tho. U can also use tho oc beater app instead of the Daemon Controller. When i used the Daemon i used the Beater App. It's got 3 oc profiles & cple U/V profiles. I can get u a link but u can find it easy with a google search. I don't use Daemon anymore cuz i'm using killersloth's awesome U/V script but if i was i'd use the Beater. Oh & i saw in the OP the kernel's max oc is 2ghz so to give u a definite answer 2ghz is the highest ur able to clock it with this kernel but there's is absolutely no reason u'd have to ever have to oc to 2ghz unless ur just showing off :')
    thanks man i got the app from the market for 4ext Ive been running this rom all day and battery life is good (didnt listen to my headphones much today so that will be the real test, but so far so good) Its pretty damn fast and i havent had ANY FCs. So im a happy rooter today! and i ran your supercharger with it but was trying to do something else at the time so i may need to un/redo it. But you guys have done it again Thanks