DEBLOAT Redmi Note 7 MIUI 10.3.5.0 No Root/Bootloader Locked

Search This thread

Eddywarez

May 4, 2019
Hi people, I has been using This phone for almost 20 days and didn't find a tutorial of how to remove most bloatware for Lavender safely and without rooting, here it goes:

1. We need to download two tools, the first one is Xiaomi ADB Fastboot Tools from Github.com/Saki-EU/XiaomiADBFastbootTools (Link at bottom). And the second one are the correct drivers for our phone provided in the same Github page.

2. Instructions: (Taken from Saki-EU Github)

Connecting a device in ADB mode

-Enable developer options in Android.

MIUI: Go to Settings > About device and tap ‘MIUI version’ seven times to enable developer options.
Android One: Go to Settings > System > About device and tap ‘Build number’ seven times to enable developer options.

-Enable USB debugging in Android.

MIUI: Go to Settings > Additional settings > Developer options and enable USB debugging as well as USB debugging (Security settings).
Android One: Go to Settings > System > Developer options and enable USB debugging.

-Connect your device to the computer and launch the application. The device is going to ask for authorisation, which you'll have to allow.

-Wait for the application to detect your device. The device info should appear in the top left section.

3. In the aplication you will see the safe to remove system apps, I delete most of them and everything works fine, no bootloop or soft bootloop, I highly recomend to deactivate al MI apps and account, MI device find and MI cloud services.

NOTE:

After downloading the usb drivers provided by Saki-EU, connect your phone, execute the tool, a window will appear, if your phone shows below you are ok to intall the driver.

4. My Debloat:

-No Debloated

61300456_2812314408811144_3486570346843209728_n.jpg

Debloated Everything Else

Tool Updated. Now is in 6.8.1 compatible with MIUI 11.0.4

https://github.com/Saki-EU/XiaomiADBFastbootTools/releases

Last edited:

kennyk09

Mar 24, 2009
Done this 3 days after getting the phone. Much nicer without all the MI apps and some of the Google apps.

Reactions: Eddywarez

MarvinMe

Nov 24, 2017
I hope you are talking about this tool

I've debloated everything possible (since only apps that don't brick your device are enumerated anyway) -> installed Google apps. Works pretty well ^^

Eddywarez

May 4, 2019

kennyk09

Mar 24, 2009
When I can delete most of unnecessary stuff using SAKI, I really feel no need to root my phone or install unofficial custom roms. It's already blazing fast with long battery life, plus fast enough battery charging with Q3 charger. I don't see enough benefit for taking a risk of putting my phone in less secure state.

My list of deleted apps/services:

Analytics
Backup
Browser
Facebook
Feedback
Games
Gmail
Google Duo
Google Photos
Google Play movies
Google play music
Joyose
Mi App store
Mi Cloud
Mi Credit
Mi Drop
Mi Pay
Mi Recycle
Miui Daemon
MiWebView
MSA
News
Notes
PAI
PartnerNetflixActivation
Quick Apps
Quick Ball
Translation Service
Uniplay Service
VsimCore
Yellow Pages
YouTube

My phone is running without any problem without above apps/services. I also want to delete below, but would like to know what they are used for, does anybody know?

HybridAccessory
SMS Extra
PartnerBookmarks
Xiaomi Service Framework
Xiaomi SIM Activate Service

Eddywarez

May 4, 2019
When I can delete most of unnecessary stuff using SAKI, I really feel no need to root my phone or install unofficial custom roms. It's already blazing fast with long battery life, plus fast enough battery charging with Q3 charger. I don't see enough benefit for taking a risk of putting my phone in less secure state.

Analytics
Backup
Browser
Facebook
Feedback
Games
Gmail
Google Duo
Google Photos
Google Play movies
Google play music
Joyose
Mi App store
Mi Cloud
Mi Credit
Mi Drop
Mi Pay
Mi Recycle
Miui Daemon
MiWebView
MSA
News
Notes
PAI
PartnerNetflixActivation
Quick Apps
Quick Ball
Translation Service
Uniplay Service
VsimCore
Yellow Pages
YouTube

My phone is running without any problem without above apps/services. I also want to delete below, but would like to know what they are used for, does anybody know?

HybridAccessory
SMS Extra
PartnerBookmarks
Xiaomi Service Framework

This is what i know:

HybridAccesory: Perhaps is the one that makes posible the use of Micro SD in the first SIM slot, really not sure.

SMS Extra: Free sms service provided by Xiaomi using just Xiaomi devices, dont know if works outside China.

Partner Bookmarks: Never missed that :D

Xiaomi Service Framework: Big bloatware that makes connection to Xiaomi servers for ads and user information.

Xiaomi SIM Activation Service: Not related to actual SIM card use, maybe for collecting data.

kennyk09

Mar 24, 2009
Thank you, but what do you mean by "Partner Bookmarks: Never missed that"? Always debloat you mean?

I actually got rid off all those as well. Seem to be fine. Saki mentions all the listed uninstallable apps/services in his program are safe to remove. So I just removed those 5 as well. More free RAM now ? I just hope I won't miss MIUI OTA by removing any of them.

Last edited:

CwalkPinoy

Aug 17, 2015
i had a funny nightmare last night where my note 7 was blaring out 7000 notifications a day about various "issues" with my device, and i couldn't even read texts because they just kept spamming me with meaningless fluff notifications. so i tried to install lineage on it.
...i miss my oneplus.
today i decided to check if official lineage was available yet, but this looks like it'll be fine for a while.

Fritzkier

Jan 12, 2016
Thanks! I only debloated some apps like: Mi Music, Play Music, Play Videos, Mi Videos, and MSA.
Still using some of Mi Apps and Google tho.

kennyk09

Mar 24, 2009
Saki's program newer version released. I noticed he adds more uninstallable apps in every new versions. Latest is 6.3.2

Eddywarez

May 4, 2019
Just one question though.

Let say I have debloat my device, and then one day an update arrive.

Can I update the OS without any issues, even if all of the bloated system apps have been uninstalled?

The tool provided by Saki-EU deletes the known safe to remove apps, but just for the user, them keeps in system, at date there has not been any problem with updates.

:good:

carry003

Oct 17, 2016
I am on Miui 10.2 global will it work on my device 3gb ram 32gb storage device. ?????... Plz reply

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi people, I has been using This phone for almost 20 days and didn't find a tutorial of how to remove most bloatware for Lavender safely and without rooting, here it goes:

1. We need to download two tools, the first one is Xiaomi ADB Fastboot Tools from Github.com/Saki-EU/XiaomiADBFastbootTools (Link at bottom). And the second one are the correct drivers for our phone provided in the same Github page.

2. Instructions: (Taken from Saki-EU Github)

Connecting a device in ADB mode

-Enable developer options in Android.

MIUI: Go to Settings > About device and tap ‘MIUI version’ seven times to enable developer options.
    Android One: Go to Settings > System > About device and tap ‘Build number’ seven times to enable developer options.

-Enable USB debugging in Android.

MIUI: Go to Settings > Additional settings > Developer options and enable USB debugging as well as USB debugging (Security settings).
    Android One: Go to Settings > System > Developer options and enable USB debugging.

-Connect your device to the computer and launch the application. The device is going to ask for authorisation, which you'll have to allow.

-Wait for the application to detect your device. The device info should appear in the top left section.

3. In the aplication you will see the safe to remove system apps, I delete most of them and everything works fine, no bootloop or soft bootloop, I highly recomend to deactivate al MI apps and account, MI device find and MI cloud services.

NOTE:

After downloading the usb drivers provided by Saki-EU, connect your phone, execute the tool, a window will appear, if your phone shows below you are ok to intall the driver.

4. My Debloat:

-No Debloated

61300456_2812314408811144_3486570346843209728_n.jpg

Debloated Everything Else

Tool Updated. Now is in 6.8.1 compatible with MIUI 11.0.4

https://github.com/Saki-EU/XiaomiADBFastbootTools/releases

Analytics
    Backup
    Browser
    Facebook
    Feedback
    Games
    Gmail
    Google Duo
    Google Photos
    Google Play movies
    Google play music
    Joyose
    Mi App store
    Mi Cloud
    Mi Credit
    Mi Drop
    Mi Pay
    Mi Recycle
    Miui Daemon
    MiWebView
    MSA
    News
    Notes
    PAI
    PartnerNetflixActivation
    Quick Apps
    Quick Ball
    Translation Service
    Uniplay Service
    VsimCore
    Yellow Pages
    YouTube

HybridAccessory
    SMS Extra
    PartnerBookmarks
    Xiaomi Service Framework

Analytics
    Backup
    Browser
    Facebook
    Feedback
    Games
    Gmail
    Google Duo
    Google Photos
    Google Play movies
    Google play music
    Joyose
    Mi App store
    Mi Cloud
    Mi Credit
    Mi Drop
    Mi Pay
    Mi Recycle
    Miui Daemon
    MiWebView
    MSA
    News
    Notes
    PAI
    PartnerNetflixActivation
    Quick Apps
    Quick Ball
    Translation Service
    Uniplay Service
    VsimCore
    Yellow Pages
    YouTube

HybridAccessory
    SMS Extra
    PartnerBookmarks
    Xiaomi Service Framework

This is what i know:

HybridAccesory: Perhaps is the one that makes posible the use of Micro SD in the first SIM slot, really not sure.

SMS Extra: Free sms service provided by Xiaomi using just Xiaomi devices, dont know if works outside China.

Partner Bookmarks: Never missed that :D

Xiaomi Service Framework: Big bloatware that makes connection to Xiaomi servers for ads and user information.

Xiaomi SIM Activation Service: Not related to actual SIM card use, maybe for collecting data.
    is it safe to remove find my device? in the pocophone thread someone said you can get bootloop

https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=77487464&postcount=4

The Xiaomi ADB Fastboot Tool from Saki-EU list the safe to remove system apps, you can delete the listed apps but is highly recomended to disable all the MI cloud based services before, included the MI account and MI find my device. :good:
    Just one question though.

Let say I have debloat my device, and then one day an update arrive.

Can I update the OS without any issues, even if all of the bloated system apps have been uninstalled?

The tool provided by Saki-EU deletes the known safe to remove apps, but just for the user, them keeps in system, at date there has not been any problem with updates.

:good: