[Q] Sense rom with Noise cancelation?

Search This thread

xipher.cdb

May 3, 2011
Hi there!

I'm trying some sense roms on my nexus one, and I really like them, but I'm having the same problem with all the roms, the noise cancelation is not working. When I call someone they can hear me properly, they say that I sound like underwater or using the hands free.

Someone has the same problem? Any rom that fixes this?

Thanks in advance (and sorry for my English ;))

xipher.cdb

May 3, 2011
In fact I readed the full post yesterday and I saw some people talking about noises during calls, I tried to ask there but I am not allowed to write in development forums. I really want to install that rom but didn't know if it will solve my problem.

So calls are working well? The people that you call don't say that they can barely hear you?

Y2Ne1

Feb 7, 2012
Philly , USA
www.youtube.com
call works perfect for me i don't know whats up with everyone else tho ... i get full bars where i live so maybe that helps to ... why not install n give it a day if u like keep if not move on ..... i'm really in love with that rom but soon will move onto a Amaze 4G cause it;s my 420th b-day baby Woohooo sorry of topic but IM EXCITED

Reactions: xipher.cdb

MoeNeXus

Feb 28, 2011
Never found that noise issue yet. Running Runny rom for one day, have some calls and everything's fine. Other people might have different experience, DK.

Sent from my Nexus One

xipher.cdb

May 3, 2011
That's great! Can't wait to try it when I back home from college.

BTW, people in the Runny post is saying that A2SD is corrupted and needs to be flashed. Downloading this one and flashing is enough? Darktremor Apps2SD 2.7.5.3 Beta 04 . Works fine even for being beta?

And congratulations for your new phone! I think it doesn't exists in Europe. We are not getting lots of cool phones here. At least the Motorola RAZR MAXX is arriving next month, I am saving money for getting it in summer, that battery seems to solve the unique problem that I find in smartphones.

Thanks for the help! :)

Reactions: Y2Ne1

Y2Ne1

Feb 7, 2012
Philly , USA
www.youtube.com

BTW, people in the Runny post is saying that A2SD is corrupted and needs to be flashed. Downloading this one and flashing is enough? Darktremor Apps2SD 2.7.5.3 Beta 04 . Works fine even for being beta?

And congratulations for your new phone! I think it doesn't exists in Europe. We are not getting lots of cool phones here. At least the Motorola RAZR MAXX is arriving next month, I am saving money for getting it in summer, that battery seems to solve the unique problem that I find in smartphones.

thats what i used when i flashed my rom ^_^ idk why people just dont look at forums or sh1t google it hahahaha and thanks bro ^_^ im syked about it im sure u can buy any phone unlocked if your using sim card i HATE none sim card phones cant take it with me when i travel different countries :mad:

if i really helped hit that THANKS button bro thats why its there ^_^

MoeNeXus

Feb 28, 2011
Afaik, there are two built-in a2sd scripts in Runny you can choose: a2sdx by amarulz and generic a2sd by DT. No need to flash DT script anymore. Last version DT's pretty stable even it's beta.

Sent from my Nexus One

xipher.cdb

May 3, 2011
finally I had to flash the a2sd because it was stucked in the boot X.

The rom is awesome, I think it is the fastest that I have tried, but I have some problems, maybe you can help me, as I still can't write in the rom post.

- Where is Facebook for HTC Sense? I really like how it syncs the contacts.
- You can enter in facebook via web? It always says that I have the cookies disabled, and that is not correct, in fact it is the only web that I can't log in, and I need it to connect with fb some apps.
- I installed the sense 4.0 theme, but I can't see the new clock, how I apply that theme? And other problem here, I can't see the previews in the themes, you have the same problem?

Dreamtheater2003

Oct 20, 2008
Cainta
for facebook: go to settings>accounts & sync

for sense 4 clock i cant find it either so i just install the sense4 skin manually and it should be just in personalize>display>skins

G

GuestX0019

Hate to bust the bubble but I have the noise issue and no solution yet--I am not a beginner and prep properly

underwater sound on BT and very high level audio to listener

xipher.cdb

May 3, 2011
for facebook: go to settings>accounts & sync

for sense 4 clock i cant find it either so i just install the sense4 skin manually and it should be just in personalize>display>skins

Well I saw that there is not Sense sync for FB in Sense 3.5, just the facebook app, so I had to install another app that syncs the pics, because with the facebook app you can't see your friend's pics in apps like whatsapp, viber, etc.

And I will look for the sense skin, I didn't know that it wasn't working by default, thanks ;)

Hate to bust the bubble but I have the noise issue and no solution yet--I am not a beginner and prep properly

underwater sound on BT and very high level audio to listener

Finally! I thought that it was a problem with my phone. You only have this noise issue with BT? I have that problem calling as usual with the phone, without any handsfree. This is working for you? I tried with and without XLOUD, with and without BeatsAudio and the same in all cases.

I also had to uninstall the DSP Manager because it force closes always that I tried to call.

I will ask for that too when I can write in the rom post, I don't have enough messages yet.

G

GuestX0019

Bad both ways--sorry for not explaining well

NO BT equals very loud to listener

BT equals underwater and/or reverb type feedback, maybe echo

both are not good enough for me to use rom as I use it for business also

too bad--love the rom--:(

xipher.cdb

May 3, 2011
Ok, so same here.

My friends says that I sound like using a walkie-talkie and they have a lot of echo. If no solution is given I will have to move to another rom too. I had important calls that I had to reject and call back with other phone just because of this.

Thanks for your reply. What I can't understand is why other people don't have this problem... or maybe they don't know that their sound is so annoying.

G

GuestX0019

it is an enigma with rom flashing

some can have issues and 99% don't or vice versa

you do all you can to prep correctly to flash and the chips fall where they fall

a lot of time bootloop issues can be too many bad blocks on nand--not that that is a problem most of the time--but, can be. not up on that stuff anyway--

Y2Ne1

Feb 7, 2012
Philly , USA
www.youtube.com
it is an enigma with rom flashing

some can have issues and 99% don't or vice versa

you do all you can to prep correctly to flash and the chips fall where they fall

a lot of time bootloop issues can be too many bad blocks on nand--not that that is a problem most of the time--but, can be. not up on that stuff anyway--

I LOVE this dude no homo add rugmankc everyone he's a great person and helps all the noobs that i know off ^_^ so thanks again for HELPING us bro

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Never found that noise issue yet. Running Runny rom for one day, have some calls and everything's fine. Other people might have different experience, DK.

Sent from my Nexus One
    i run a runnyrom sense 3.5 all that you ask is in this rom http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1580873
    call works perfect for me i don't know whats up with everyone else tho ... i get full bars where i live so maybe that helps to ... why not install n give it a day if u like keep if not move on ..... i'm really in love with that rom but soon will move onto a Amaze 4G cause it;s my 420th b-day baby Woohooo sorry of topic but IM EXCITED

thats what i used when i flashed my rom ^_^ idk why people just dont look at forums or sh1t google it hahahaha and thanks bro ^_^ im syked about it im sure u can buy any phone unlocked if your using sim card i HATE none sim card phones cant take it with me when i travel different countries :mad:

if i really helped hit that THANKS button bro thats why its there ^_^