No data or cell signal

Search This thread

androidrook

Apr 25, 2011
cleveland
After flashing a Rom from the drippler app I lost my data and cellular signal. I also lost my imei info. Please help

Sent from my SGH-T889 using XDA Free mobile app

cnote74

Nov 26, 2010
oklahoma city
After flashing a Rom from the drippler app I lost my data and cellular signal. I also lost my imei info. Please help

Could be either an n7100 rom or if it was an n7105 rom just re flash your modem and you should get baseband back. If n7100 just odin back to a fully stock image to get baseband back.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

androidrook

Apr 25, 2011
cleveland
The ROM is called DN3_v5+_by_E-team. I have tryed flashing radio and modem. I also tryed using Odin back to stock but it runs most of the flash but then Odin fails at the end. When I try to turn phone on I get bootloop

cnote74

Nov 26, 2010
oklahoma city
The ROM is called DN3_v5+_by_E-team. I have tryed flashing radio and modem. I also tryed using Odin back to stock but it runs most of the flash but then Odin fails at the end. When I try to turn phone on I get bootloop

It's not for the t889 it's a n7100 rom which needs mostly this to be ported over. modem, kernel, bin files, lib files, csc files and build prop change. your better flashing the DN3 V4 in att forum as it's compatible with your phone. You may need to factory reset after flashing an odin image to stop boot looping.

androidrook

Apr 25, 2011
cleveland
It's not for the t889 it's a n7100 rom which needs mostly this to be ported over. modem, kernel, bin files, lib files, csc files and build prop change. your better flashing the DN3 V4 in att forum as it's compatible with your phone. You may need to factory reset after flashing an odin image to stop boot looping.

Okay i used Odin to flah a stock rom and did the factory reset to stop bootloop. i still dont have cellular or data signal and my imei number and baseband still say unknown. any ideas?

cnote74

Nov 26, 2010
oklahoma city
Okay i used Odin to flah a stock rom and did the factory reset to stop bootloop. i still dont have cellular or data signal and my imei number and baseband still say unknown. any ideas?
Try flashing the newest t-mobile modem in either recovery or download mode if that doesn't work, then download the firmware with bootloader in it like your mk7 and flash it with odin.