[ROM] [MikRoms] Ineffabilis v1.4 [3/26/12] Sense 3.5 | Beats | Tweaks | 2.01.605.11

Search This thread

randpost

Dec 5, 2011
Phoenix
It is under mik tweaks in the app drawer. Let me know if it helps..

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

So how are some of you achieving such high benchmarks? ie 5800+... Are you on the stock kernel, and if so, what are your settings exactly? I have forced both cpu's, maxed each out with performance setting and my score goes down!?? I know benchmarks arent all that important, but i really like to see the numbers up more than i have them. Last Antutu I ran, was only at 4380+-300. I would like to use the other kernel, but it was giving me a reboot with a bootloop afterwards on BOTH other roms i tried. I am going to stick with this rom because it is fast and smooth, but I still want to get my scores up a little bit. Thanks in advance!!!

Use a lean rom, go overboard de-sensing and removing bloat, use an overclockable kernel. I'm not saying these are good or bad things to do, but they will improve your score if that's important to you. I gutted my last installation to get max scores just to post some screenshots, but I'm not running that way for my daily driver.

Last edited:

WasabiWa83

Inactive Recognized Themer
Nov 27, 2011
Rays Bay, FL
Seeing as this is a first build, I can't believe how amazing it is. Just imagine what this will be like after a few more builds. Damn.

I've also noticed some slight stutters going into the app drawer on occasion. Faster scrolling speeds through rosie would be nice. And definitely +1 for an inverted rosie. Amazing work guys!

brando56894

Dec 16, 2010
Jersey City
Does this rom support ziggys kernel? I had it already installed when i flashed this rom and it keeps giving wifi error. Also m battery is draining insanely quick, it drained 60% in about three hours and i only had the screen on for a total of 30 minutes and listening to music from the sdcard for about 20 minutes. When the screen is off i have it underclocked to a max of 800 mhz. Wtf is going on?

Newt

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 29, 2011
New Castle
HTC U11
HTC U11+
Inverted SytemUI

ok guys i put together a inverted notification pulldown for some of you to use because if your like me you like the black better.... it is solid black on flash but you can enable semi trans background in tweaks.... enjoy

we have not released our mods to be used on other roms yet so please wait guys... let us enjoy at least a week of our hard work and like chingy said please pm us first

enjoy

a6f9805c-ea1b-d6cd.jpg

Inverted pulldown

Last edited:

1967ls2

Jun 17, 2010
Awesome ROM! I also noticed the LED flashlight pulses when activated from the notification drop down

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using XDA App

randpost

Dec 5, 2011
Phoenix
Does this rom support ziggys kernel? I had it already installed when i flashed this rom and it keeps giving wifi error. Also m battery is draining insanely quick, it drained 60% in about three hours and i only had the screen on for a total of 30 minutes and listening to music from the sdcard for about 20 minutes. When the screen is off i have it underclocked to a max of 800 mhz. Wtf is going on?

when you install a new rom after installing ziggys kernel, you need to re flash ziggys zip to get wifi functionality back.

Reactions: brando56894

fernando sor

Sep 7, 2010
north of the wall
Im not at my computer but this is a shaded notification pull down with all transparent backgrounds and white text. This will also give you animated sync in the taskbar. Make sure you do not have transparency enabled in tweaks.
Flash in recovery. Im going to start a mod thread when i get time

http://db.tt/gyIJ02sl

Sorry guys this is a fail. At my mother in laws with no connection and horrible cell reception. Will post tomorrow

from my PG86100 using xda premium

Last edited:
Reactions: AndroidGraphix

GreenXSniper

Mar 11, 2011
Detroit
Thanks newt and chingy! I really appreciated your work on my incredible too! just a quick question, is there any way to enable the vibration feedback on home, menu, back button ect? or will it work in future releases?

Btw im loving how much attention this device is getting now after the htcdev unlock, 5 days ago this forum was dead, and now its teeming with life :D

yoitsbry

Oct 7, 2010
Thanks newt and chingy! I really appreciated your work on my incredible too! just a quick question, is there any way to enable the vibration feedback on home, menu, back button ect? or will it work in future releases?

Btw im loving how much attention this device is getting now after the htcdev unlock, 5 days ago this forum was dead, and now its teeming with life :D

You can enable the haptic feedback under settings, then sounds, check the vibrate feedback box.

Last edited:

AndroidGraphix

Apr 4, 2011
Paradise Valley, AZ
Im not at my computer but this is a shaded notification pull down with all transparent backgrounds and white text. This will also give you animated sync in the taskbar. Make sure you do not have transparency enabled in tweaks.
Flash in recovery. Im going to start a mod thread when i get time

http://db.tt/gyIJ02sl

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

Downloading now. Do you mind if I include this with my themes. I'll certainly reference you.

Sent from my newly unlocked Rezound

zetsumeikuro

Jul 13, 2010
It is under mik tweaks in the app drawer. Let me know if it helps..

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

So how are some of you achieving such high benchmarks? ie 5800+... Are you on the stock kernel, and if so, what are your settings exactly? I have forced both cpu's, maxed each out with performance setting and my score goes down!?? I know benchmarks arent all that important, but i really like to see the numbers up more than i have them. Last Antutu I ran, was only at 4380+-300. I would like to use the other kernel, but it was giving me a reboot with a bootloop afterwards on BOTH other roms i tried. I am going to stick with this rom because it is fast and smooth, but I still want to get my scores up a little bit. Thanks in advance!!!

I've flashed all the ROM's using ziggys kernel and on antut i get 6.7-.6.8k everytime.

justreboot

Nov 12, 2009
Central NJ
If I may... Excellent ROM / Def will be my daily driver/ centered clock/ debloated / fast as hell, tons of options/// can we get a aosp dialer? I hate the sense one :(

bokechukwu1

Jun 5, 2008
atlanta
Can't sign on to my Verizon profile for NFL mobile or my Verizon app help?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium

Last edited:

AndroidGraphix

Apr 4, 2011
Paradise Valley, AZ
By all means. There is an issue with the bottom tabs text. I had the wrong file. Uploading now

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

Sweet. Thanks man. Is it possible to have notification drop down point to two different PNG's? One for background and one for notification background? Then one last one for notification press?

And great job with making it transparent. I don't think people realize what a pain in the ass it is to modify xml and SMALI to make it transparent.

Last edited:

fernando sor

Sep 7, 2010
north of the wall
Sweet. Thanks man. Is it possible to have notification drop down point to two different PNG's? One for background and one for notification background? Then one last one for notification press?

And great job with making it transparent. I don't think people realize what a pain in the ass it is to modify xml and SMALI to make it happen.

Yes the notification background is a separate image. I just made it trans.

Having issues. Trying to do this from my phone and the db link isn't working

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium

champdr0id

Sep 21, 2010
Du Bois, PA
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4
I tried flashing this rom earlier and I got an error when I made my attempt. Downloaded it again afterwards and tried flashing the newer copy and still didn't work. Is it because of the recovery I'm using? CWM would be the one I'm using.

Sent from my Rezound using xda premium.

yoitsbry

Oct 7, 2010
I tried flashing this rom earlier and I got an error when I made my attempt. Downloaded it again afterwards and tried flashing the newer copy and still didn't work. Is it because of the recovery I'm using? CWM would be the one I'm using.

Sent from my Rezound using xda premium.

Yes, use amonra.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    6904722927_567e954c52_b.jpg

Features:
    Based on the 2.01.605.11 RUU for the HTC Rezound
    Android 2.3.4
    HTC Sense 3.5
    Odex
    Stock Kernel
    Zipalign on Boot
    4-in-1 Reboot Menu
    Extended Quick Settings with Long Press Functionality - Mobile Network, Airplane Mode, GPS, Bluetooth, Auto Rotation, Flashlight (by skyraider), Auto Brightness, 7-in-1 Volume Sliders (by skyraider), Power Saver, Task Manager, Settings, Restart
    Swipe to Remove Notifications
    Redesigned Notification Menu
    3 Different Lockscreens - HTC Sense, Stock Android, & Honeycomb
    Fully Optimized for increased performance
    English Only
    Tons of Tweaks
    Beats Audio
    Long Press to Skip Song or Start Song Over
    Native Screen Capture
    Busybox 1.19.3
    Unlocked Extra Settings in Browser
    Unlimited Alarms
    Hidden GPS Reticle
    Google Apps

Tweaks:

• Settings Tweaks

Statusbar Options

• Clock Options
        - Style (show/hide/center)
        - AM/PM Style (show/small/hide)
        - Color
        - Hide alarm icon

• Battery Options
        - Battery bar (like Miui with settings thanks to pvy)
        - Show/Hide
        - Color
      • Signal Options
        - Show/Hide
        - Text (Currently not available)
        - Color (Currently not available)

• StatusBar Colors
        - Stock
        - Red
        - Cyan
        - Royal
        - Purple
        - Blue
        - Flat Black
        - Mik Mik
        - Light-Mid

Notification Menu Options
      • Show/Hide Recent Apps
      • Show/Hide Date in Pulldown
      • Enable/Disable Transparent BG
      • Default Quick Settings
      • Customize Quick Settings (Currently not available)

Rosie Options
      • Custom Button
      • Hide Navbar Text
      • Enable/Disable Carousel Animation
      • App Drawer Matrix
      • Quick Scroll Options
      • Transparent Background
      • De-Pagineted App Drawer

Display Options
      • Overscroll Settings - None/Edge Glow/Boucne/Bounce w/ Glow
      • Window & Transition Animations Speeds - 6 Different Speeds
      • CRT (On/Off) (Currently not available)
      • Unlock Animation (On/Off)
      • 3D Home
      • Font Sizes - 7 Different Sizes
      • Softkeys Lights (On/Off/Always On)

Miscellaneous Options
      • Lockscreen (Honeycomb/Android/HTC - Can change on the fly)
      • Volume Wake (On/Off)
      • Native Snapshot (Enable/Disable)
      • Volume Key as Camera Shutter
      • SMS Screen On

Phone Information
      • Radio Info
      • Battery
      • Usage stats
      • Wifi

• System Tweaks

Boot options
      • Reboot
      • Hot Restart
      • Recovery
      • Bootloader
      • Power Off

God Mode
      Mount System RW
      Mount System RO
      Debloater & Storage Space
      • Remove system apps (use at your own risk as there is no restore option yet)
      • Internal & External Storage summery

Memory settings
      • Free up 50/70 MB

Maintenance
      • Clear Dalvik-Cache
      • Clear Cache
      • Fix Permissions

Enable/Disable Commands
      • Camera Sound (On/Off)
      • Vibration (Default/Medium/Low)
      • Ads (Hide/Show)

Bootanimation
      • Disable
      • Enable
      • Remove

• Extras

Download Center
      • HTC Hub with Widgets/Skins/Apps (Will vary depending on Sense version)

Sounds
      • Bootanimations Sounds
      • Volume Rocker Sounds
      • Screen Lock Sounds

Themes
      • Bootanimations
      • Shutdown animations
      • Fonts - Over 30 of them!

Tweaks are based off of RCTweaks, but it was heavily modified by Aamikam & I with more tweaks and various other options

Changelog:

March 26th v1.4:
    • Added Status Bar Color to Tweaks (Switch between 9 different statusbars on the fly - Thanks Mcluvn for the pngs)
    • New Disable Carousel Animation Tweak
    • Fixed the quick setting slider bars so they look normal
    • Added Radio Info the Wireless info & settings so you can easily turn on/off 4g
    • Added Super Bass Boost Equilizer to DSP Manager (Some of you may need to tweak it a bit to your liking but it definitely improves bass)
    • MikOptimized again.. Free ram should see huge improvements
    • Infrastructure when tethering now works - see here for more info
    • Updated busybox
    • Fixed some the scripts in system tweaks so they should work now. i didnt test all of them so if some dont work let me know
    • Changing fonts will not hot reboot your phone so it will be fully applied
    • Updated all apps (market, music, etc)

February 23th v1.3:
    • Added Swipe to Remove single notifications
    • Fixed bug where you would have a blank status bar
    • Fixed custom lockscreens so they will all change on the fly now
    • Fixed the Honeycomb lock screen so it will work properly now
    • Fixed browser issue with some people not being able to set the UA string, desktop view, etc
    • New performance tweaks
    • Cleaned up the rom a bit
    • Added con247 post-flash automatic kernel installation (See Installation Instructions below for further details)

February 20th v1.2:
    • Custom notification menu with the tabs removed and notification/quicksettings buttons on the top bar (this mod is based off of erishasnobattery and ihtfp69's work)
    • Fixed bug that caused a force close when reverting back to stock HTC skin
    • Fixed bug in camera that caused force close when trying to use action burst
    • Themed ICS keyboard red
    • Kind of fixed the app drawer matrix in tweaks (the bottom two still aren't perfect but applying them doesn't cause rosie to crash anymore)
    • Themed the slider at the bottom of some HTC apps from grey to black
    • Fixed issue with notification overlapping the center clock tweak

February 18th v1.1:
    • Updated to 2.01.605.11 Base - Rebuilt the entire rom from scratch
    • Odexed the rom
    • Added ability to clear individual notifications
    • Updated signal strength meter to 5 bar
    • Improved images in reboot menu so they are all sized correctly
    • Improved up MMS, Gtalk, Calendar, & Mail notification icons
    • Removed Auto-Sync, and Power Efficiency Quick Settings and added Power Saver
    • Updated all apps
    • Various stability improvements

Thanks to ihtfp69 for the clear notifications mod, i just ported it over

December 31st v1.0:
    • Initial Release

Notes: First boot may take awhile, be patient.

Known Issues:
    • Verizon Hotspot does not work (Use the included wireless tether application)
    • Status bar is sometimes blank. Fix: send yourself a text message or receiving any notification will result in the icons reappearing. Ill look into this for the next build

Battery Tips:
    • Disable "Tell HTC" service: Settings -> About Phone ->Tell HTC -> Disable
    • Disable Software Updates: Settings -> About Phone ->Software updates -> Uncheck Software Updates
    • change Wi-Fi Sleep policy: settings -> wireless & networks ->Wi-Fi Settings ->15 min
    • Disable Phone Finder: Settings -> Location
    • Disable Weather Sounds & Clock Widget Full Screen Animation
    • Increase Facebook/Twitter/Stocks/Anyone otther accounts sync interval to 4hours or more
    • Use Auto-Brightness
    • Disable Haptic Feedback
    • Use Wifi when available
    • Set screen timeout to 30 seconds
    • Standalone GPS should be OFF when not using navigation
    • Refrain from playing angry birds while on the pooper

Disclaimer:
    • Please remember that I will not be held responsible for anything that happens to you phone.
    • Flashing a custom rom will void your warranty

Installation Instructions:
    1. Download the rom from the link below and copy it to your SD card/Internal storage
    2. Reboot your phone into recovery and flash the rom
    3. After the installation of the rom is complete, the phone will boot into boot loader where you have two options:
    • 1. If upgrading from a previous Ineffabilis build you can reboot the phone WITHOUT flashing the kernel and immediately reboot the phone.
    • 2. If coming from a DIFFERENT rom, press volume up when prompted. After the installation has completed, press the power button.
    4. Make sure you remember to remove the PH98IMG.zip from the root of your sd card

Downloads:​

If you would like to use any of our work ask us! Do not take or use any of our work without our permission. We can tell if something is ours or not, were not dumb

Flashing this rom will WIPE your phone. Please perform a android before flashing

Huge thanks to all of our testers:

dopediculous
    fernando sor
    ftmaniac948
    mcluvn

The official Ineffabilis skin by Mcluvn.
    Skin Download

Dark HTC IME keyboard with Trace & Arrows. Flash in recovery.
    Keyboard Download

Credit to Bored for porting the keyboard to the Rezound and Fern for being a smali GOD.
    Community Mods

Themes

SiMpLe ReD by andybones

SiMpLe BlUe by andybones

Mods

Various Mods by andybones

Transparent Settings App by andybones

Status Bar Mods

Custom Status Bars by who_mike_d

Dialers

Custom Dialers by who_mike_d

Keyboards

Custom Keyboards by who_mike_d

If you would like me to add a theme, mod, etc to this post, please feel free to pm me. Thanks and excited to see what you guys can come up with!
    Finally got my rezound guys. Will prolly have an update for this soon!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using XDA App
    Updated.. Enjoy. Let me know if you guys find any bugs. I wanna get this thing as stable as possible.