ICS Update tomorrow

Search This thread

Pico

Aug 21, 2010
San Francisco Bay Area
Just for the hell of it, I emailed HTC to see what their answer to ICS update would be..I didn't get anything but a canned response
I really don't care since I'm already running the leaked RUU..But I sure am tired of seeing all these different ICS threads on here asking the same thing ..here is the reply from them

Capture.jpg

pmania

Nov 26, 2010
Take this with a grain of salt, but I just read several cases of people getting ics. Just run a google search for rezound ics, and read some comments on some news articles. Could someone with stock gb please check?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

muertecaza

Nov 6, 2010
I've been checking intermittently today, still nothing for me.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

Superm@π

Dec 30, 2011
Check out what boogir and undertow have to say:

(Try saying that with a straight face)

Sent from my upgraded, ICS'ed, rooted, S-offed, viper rommed, desensed, themed, supercharged, customized toy.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1343864617185.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1343864617185.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 446

318sugarhill

Aug 31, 2010
I've seen the screen shot. .12 is the official OTA. I have the leaked .10 as well. I'm gonna stick with the leak (because it's rooted) until the OTA is pushed out more. Hopefully it can be rooted with AMON RA just the same. May have to unlock my wife's Rezound when she gets the OTA just to check :) I'm sure she won't mind it getting totally wiped on her ;)

AshtonTS

May 11, 2011
Woodstock, CT
I've seen the screen shot. .12 is the official OTA. I have the leaked .10 as well. I'm gonna stick with the leak (because it's rooted) until the OTA is pushed out more. Hopefully it can be rooted with AMON RA just the same. May have to unlock my wife's Rezound when she gets the OTA just to check :) I'm sure she won't mind it getting totally wiped on her ;)

You can root the .12 leak already, and root in Amon Ra will ALWAYS work no matter what rom or version

renzo.olivares

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 6, 2011
.12 might be the ota...its the latest ruu.exe so we'll see...ill ask today and see if i can get some date

Reactions: wlmeng11

hchristy2013

Jul 28, 2012
Baltimore
I called, the women researched it for me, said over 2,000 people have called to complain. (Odd). She said their internal documents said its MOTA as of 8/1

Sent from my ADR6425LVW

Antoine.WG

Jan 8, 2008
Chicagoland
Maybe its just my phone being dumb but checking for updates keeps timing out on me for the last half hour. Take this with a a grain of salt but the same thing happened before the RAZR update in June.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Chad said that source will help with the camera

And some other things.
    Customer complains to Level 1 rep.
    Level 1 tells higher level.

Sent from my NeoMax Rezound

Yeah, but you don't HAVE to be jerk about it. It isn't their fault, and unless they do something themselves to deserve to be treated like a piece of garbage, then you should treat them like a person. Sure, if you don't feel you are getting treated right, ask to speak with their manager. But you really don't have to treat people as sub-human. When I see people at the mall or any store just totally going off on the person working the register or whatever, it really makes me question their intelligence. I mean, an intelligent person would know how to properly communicate with someone else.

I'll tell you what too, as a software support tech the people that treat me with respect - they get a WHOLE lot better support from me as I will bend rules, go above and beyond, and do everything in my power to give them anything they need. The ones that are complete jerks or yell at me when I don't deserve it - they only get the bare minimum of what I am required to provide to them. Keep that in mind that if you are nice and cordial to the reps, they might actually go above and beyond for you and be your advocate. If you are an ass, then they have no motivation to want to help you.

People just need to be nicer to each other. We are all trapped on this same rock, might as well enjoy it and be nice.
    Do I smell better battery life coming our way????!!!!!:eek:

No, i farted.

Edit: alright i'm done trolling for tonight lol
    now that people are getting OTA we can technically ask for kernel source..once its public theyre kinda required to provide kernel source..
    Jesus, just run the RUU!! Wimps...with as much time you spend on here *****ing about the update you probably could have built your own ICS ROM...