Search This thread
D

Deleted member 4515662

https://www.codeaurora.org/xwiki/bin/FirefoxOS/

For our MSM8226:

https://www.codeaurora.org/xwiki/bin/FirefoxOS/release

"LNX.LF.3.5-07000-8x26.0.xml"

Firefox OS for MSM

The project optimizes Firefox OS for use with MSMs.

A Gitweb interface is available to browse the source.

Branch Releases

Releases are available for download using Repo and Git. The general form is:
$ repo init --repo-url=git://codeaurora.org/tools/repo.git --repo-branch=caf-stable -u git://codeaurora.org/quic/lf/manifest.git -b release -m [manifest]
$ repo sync

Active Branches

AU_LINUX_GECKO_ICS_STRAWBERRY_V1.01.00.01.19.xyz - These AUs are based on Firefox OS v1.0.1
AU_LINUX_GECKO_ICS_STRAWBERRY.01.01.00.19.xyz - These AUs are based on Firefox OS v1.1
AU_LINUX_GECKO_B2G_ICS_1.2.01.02.00.19.xyz - These AUs are based on Firefox OS v1.2
AU_LINUX_GECKO_B2G_JB_3.2.01.02.00.112.xyz - These AUs are based on Firefox OS v1.3
Downloading and Building from Source

The build environment is virtually identical to Android. However additional host tools are required, please be sure to install all required prerequisites as listed in build prerequisites

For example:

$ repo init --repo-url=git://codeaurora.org/tools/repo.git --repo-branch=caf-stable -u git://codeaurora.org/quic/lf/manifest.git -b release -m caf_AU_LINUX_GECKO_ICS_STRAWBERRY.01.00.00.19.021.xml
$ repo sync
$ . build/envsetup.sh
$ lunch msm7627a-eng
$ make

Please refer to the manifest for the list of available manifests.

Licenses

The source code available for download from Code Aurora may be covered by one or more different licenses. The files in Code Aurora may contain changes and additions on top of the code from the original source. These changes and additions are covered under the same license as the original source. In many cases, the license is explicitly listed at the beginning of the file. A list of licenses is included for reference purposes only.

GPLv2
BSD
Apache 2.0
MPL 2.0

reversegear

Jul 17, 2011
Amazon Fire TV
Realme GT Neo 2
Before blindly saying anything, get your facts right. Check the date on this guide and on the rom posted.

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk

Did I say something wrong or misleading ..?

My previous had nothing to do with facts & figures and date

In any case if you misunderstood, I was talking about the ROM b2g for falcon not about the thread duplication.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

jmontano

Nov 18, 2013
Did I say something wrong or misleading ..?

My previous had nothing to do with facts & figures and date

In any case if you misunderstood, I was talking about the ROM b2g for falcon not about the thread duplication.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

FirefoxOS runs on Falcon without issues.
Main constraint I found was the lack of my main apps on Android, but the OS runs smoothly and is pretty usable.

Slenderman8090

Aug 7, 2015
Bay city
www.meltechos.ga
LG V20
Marshpop Rom

Hey it seems this needs to be moved to the Development thread.. But just to inform you all, I'll be doing a custom Rom for the Moto G using Marshmallow and Lollipop... MarshPop is what it's going to be called... It maybe released as soon as I work all the bugs out of it... Expect it in the near future though! Since Marshmallow is basically Lollipop with Added features I maybe able to work all the issues out!

Cheers to all of the Developers! P.S. I've worked on the Transform Ultra from Samsung!

Thanks for Participation in reading!

~Slenderman8090

------------------------------
Like this post? Share with a Friend!

Eurofighter_ty

Jul 3, 2014
Bucharest
Hey it seems this needs to be moved to the Development thread.. But just to inform you all, I'll be doing a custom Rom for the Moto G using Marshmallow and Lollipop... MarshPop is what it's going to be called... It maybe released as soon as I work all the bugs out of it... Expect it in the near future though! Since Marshmallow is basically Lollipop with Added features I maybe able to work all the issues out!

Cheers to all of the Developers! P.S. I've worked on the Transform Ultra from Samsung!

~Slenderman8090

Nice ! I will test it as soon as I can when you release it :) Thanks for suporting the Moto G :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Marshpop Rom

~Slenderman8090

D
    Deleted member 4515662
    https://www.codeaurora.org/xwiki/bin/FirefoxOS/

For our MSM8226:

https://www.codeaurora.org/xwiki/bin/FirefoxOS/release

"LNX.LF.3.5-07000-8x26.0.xml"

Firefox OS for MSM

The project optimizes Firefox OS for use with MSMs.

A Gitweb interface is available to browse the source.

Branch Releases

Releases are available for download using Repo and Git. The general form is:
    $ repo init --repo-url=git://codeaurora.org/tools/repo.git --repo-branch=caf-stable -u git://codeaurora.org/quic/lf/manifest.git -b release -m [manifest]
    $ repo sync

Active Branches

AU_LINUX_GECKO_ICS_STRAWBERRY_V1.01.00.01.19.xyz - These AUs are based on Firefox OS v1.0.1
    AU_LINUX_GECKO_ICS_STRAWBERRY.01.01.00.19.xyz - These AUs are based on Firefox OS v1.1
    AU_LINUX_GECKO_B2G_ICS_1.2.01.02.00.19.xyz - These AUs are based on Firefox OS v1.2
    AU_LINUX_GECKO_B2G_JB_3.2.01.02.00.112.xyz - These AUs are based on Firefox OS v1.3
    Downloading and Building from Source

The build environment is virtually identical to Android. However additional host tools are required, please be sure to install all required prerequisites as listed in build prerequisites

For example:

$ repo init --repo-url=git://codeaurora.org/tools/repo.git --repo-branch=caf-stable -u git://codeaurora.org/quic/lf/manifest.git -b release -m caf_AU_LINUX_GECKO_ICS_STRAWBERRY.01.00.00.19.021.xml
    $ repo sync
    $ . build/envsetup.sh
    $ lunch msm7627a-eng
    $ make

Please refer to the manifest for the list of available manifests.

Licenses

The source code available for download from Code Aurora may be covered by one or more different licenses. The files in Code Aurora may contain changes and additions on top of the code from the original source. These changes and additions are covered under the same license as the original source. In many cases, the license is explicitly listed at the beginning of the file. A list of licenses is included for reference purposes only.

GPLv2
    BSD
    Apache 2.0
    MPL 2.0