Lapdock $79.99 pluss $5 shipping

Search This thread

midlman

Mar 25, 2011
I was very tempted, but when searching for 1saleaday reviews...they weren't very good so decided to pass..

Did you end up ordering it?

If you search ebay, there are a couple Atrix lapdocks (can mod to fit bionic) for around 99...

HorsexD

Sep 18, 2010
Fresno
Ordered it over weekend. read some reviews n got worried about website...well so far it looks like shipping label got printed but hasnt been sent out..looking good so far though..o.o

jemadar

May 2, 2010
Got my tracking # the other day and am supposed to be receiving it tomorrow :D Looks good so far.

HorsexD

Sep 18, 2010
Fresno
Ordered it over weekend. read some reviews n got worried about website...well so far it looks like shipping label got printed but hasnt been sent out..looking good so far though..o.o

Edit: Seems They sent it out already. Its in FL and im a Cali so its gonna be about a week shipping though. Just glad it got sent out fast!

jumphour

Mar 10, 2011
CT
I got mine in the mail today. It's pretty slow. I don't have 4G where I am yet. Using it on wifi. Sometimes it lags a lot, but I'm actually pretty happy with it for $85! Very solid.

coldhardtruth

Nov 5, 2011
What is the benefit of the lap dock? Don't really see the point of it..

Sent from my Eclipsed Bionic

threefords1000

Jul 9, 2010
I've used 1saleaday several times and even had a defective item replaced. Theyre great to deal with.

I bought 6 to sell on ebay but it might not be so easy with everyone else doing it too. If anyone is interested you can check it out on ebay or email me and we'll talk. My seller ID is 3-fords1000. Not sure about the rules for selling here but if there is a fee or something Ill do it the right way.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using xda premium

coldhardtruth

Nov 5, 2011
Oh that's cool i guess. I use citrix and leave the whole laptop at home. just bring the ipad if i need a larger screen.

I heard the lap dock is really slow...true?

Sent from my Eclipsed Bionic

skay

Sep 30, 2004
Princeton. MA
It's not that bad, it actually is pretty acceptable for most stuff, email, browsing. Every once in a while though the mousepad seems to freeze for a bit. It's weird since the keyboard input is still accepted, like the mousepad is taking a nap ;-) Again, I am not complaining for $85, it does provide a nice 1376x768 display with a dock, additional power (small battery) and it thin, pretty compact. Now if I can get webtop2sd + webuntu working I will be very happy with it as a pretty useful laptop for travel, conference, lite duty use.

midlman

Mar 25, 2011
Looks like 1saleaday had more stock...now available for the same price on ebay...

I can't post a link (less than 8 posts)..so just search ebay for droid bionic lapdock and the seller is 1saleaday

cibao50

Sep 9, 2010
I just bought the Atrix lapdock and switch the connector and mounted my bionic phon

I just bought the Atrix lapdock and switch the connector and mounted my bionic phone . I get the screen but the KeyB/TP not working .Need Help