SKYROCKET- How do i install official ics after flashing ics leak

Search This thread

technewbiegirl

Jul 12, 2012
Ok I am new to this sorry if the answer is in one of the many threads already posted but I just don't understand what you guys are talking about!! :(

I flashed the ICS LEAK for my att skyrocket sgh-i727 but I can't get the OFFICIAL ICS through Samsung Kies because it is not reading my phone. My boyfriend has the same phone and decided to wait for the official ICS update and his connected and updated no problem!

I flashed it using ODIN

VERSION 4.0.3
BASEBAND VERSION I727UCLD2
KERNEL VERSION 3.0.8-perf-I727UCLD20-CL363164
BUILD NUMBER IML74K.UCLD2

I just want a step by step WITH LINKS on how to install the official ICS I727UCLF6. Every thread I see gives partial info. Please help my phone has been having some issues and battery life is a problem. THANKS!!:fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed:

jyazzie110

Jul 21, 2010
Flagstaff, AZ
Ok I am new to this sorry if the answer is in one of the many threads already posted but I just don't understand what you guys are talking about!! :(

I flashed the ICS LEAK for my att skyrocket sgh-i727 but I can't get the OFFICIAL ICS through Samsung Kies because it is not reading my phone. My boyfriend has the same phone and decided to wait for the official ICS update and his connected and updated no problem!

I flashed it using ODIN

VERSION 4.0.3

I just want a step by step WITH LINKS on how to install the official ICS I727UCLF6. Every thread I see gives partial info. Please help my phone has been having some issues and battery life is a problem. THANKS!!:fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed:

I would suggest using seanzscream official at&t build cuz believe it WILL be better than what at&t has.....it will have most of the bloat gone and plus u will already be rooted and have the new modem and kernel

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: technewbiegirl

vincom

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 5, 2011
GB
meettomy.site

I flashed it using ODIN

VERSION 4.0.3

read this on restoring to stock, http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1749021

edit: meant this one [HOWTO]:RESTORE:ODIN stock firmware w/sammobile:ROGERS|ATT: GB|ICS UPDATED JULY/11Thread its a sticky in general

Last edited:

technewbiegirl

Jul 12, 2012
I would suggest using seanzscream official at&t build cuz believe it WILL be better than what at&t has.....it will have most of the bloat gone and plus u will already be rooted and have the new modem and kernel

Where can I find it and how do I do it?? Thanks!!

lesd777

Sep 17, 2011
I flashed the ODIN file. I think it's in the general section.

46b2dd37-1366-fe0c.jpg

Last edited:

clippy83

May 22, 2012
im using seanzscreams skyics official ics build and it is way better than att version plus its themed too it looks and runs amazing.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I flashed it using ODIN

VERSION 4.0.3

read this on restoring to stock, http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1749021

edit: meant this one [HOWTO]:RESTORE:ODIN stock firmware w/sammobile:ROGERS|ATT: GB|ICS UPDATED JULY/11Thread its a sticky in general

I flashed it using ODIN

VERSION 4.0.3