USB charging cable available on Amazon

Search This thread

mikesull

Aug 21, 2010
I typically check amazon a couple times a day to see if there are any new accessories available. Today I see there's a 36-pin us b data/charging cable available for $8.99 US. It's only 1 meter, so same size as the one that comes with the tablet, but at least there's finally something.

A thought: if I plug this into a usb3 hub I can use flash drives etc w/o the dock. The cable that comes with charger can probably do the same. Maybe this is already obvious to others.

Aaroneious

I typically check amazon a couple times a day to see if there are any new accessories available. Today I see there's a 36-pin us b data/charging cable available for $8.99 US. It's only 1 meter, so same size as the one that comes with the tablet, but at least there's finally something.

A thought: if I plug this into a usb3 hub I can use flash drives etc w/o the dock. The cable that comes with charger can probably do the same. Maybe this is already obvious to others.

Unfortunately, no, usb hubs dont work that way - it's the wrong connection type. There is, however, an OTG connector available now (at least in the US) that will allow you to connect a hub.

Sent from my K00C using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I typically check amazon a couple times a day to see if there are any new accessories available. Today I see there's a 36-pin usb data/charging cable available for $8.99 US. It's only 1 meter, so same size as the one that comes with the tablet, but at least there's finally something.

USB Charging Cable for TF701