[MODS][Sound][6.0-9.0]SonyMusic Full Player ViperFX DolbyAtmos SonyBeats[All devices]

Search This thread

repey6

The Best Sound from Sony!

TPdvxsK.png

My mods initially were created for 6.0-7.1.2 CM, AOSP, LOS based roms. But my last updates and tests(my and @sharma.keshav153 ) allow you to work on 8.0 and 8.1 and stock 7.0 (and maybe 6.0 stock). It is preferable to use superSU.

[MOD] [CM,AOSP,LOS] [6.0-7.1.2] SonyMusic_with_SSE&ViperAudioSE​

Mod is for CM, AOSP, LOS roms with OS 6.0-7.1.2 . It compiled me from various sources, primarily ViPERAudio 5.5 Sony Beats Edition. As well as applications, libraries and configuration Sony. Mod has a fully working application Sony "Music" downloading data on a track and album. Also, equalizer, Xloud etc... I strongly recommend that after the first run and settings to make updates to the app on Google Play. You can also download others Sony apps.

What contain
HeadphoneSelection
GoogleLyricsPlugin
WikipediaPlugin
YouTubeKaraokePlugin
SemcMusic
SoundEnhancement
ViPER4AndroidFX-2.4.0.1
Sony sound effects
also Sony libs, frameworks etc.

** Users choice **
[SoundMod][CM,AOSP,LOS][6.0-7.1.2]SonyMusicSSE&ViPER_2505&DolbyAtmos_SonyBeats​
This build is the most comfortable and have the best sound as for me from my builds. ViperFX with DolbyAtmos working in normal mode and its sound settings distributed to all players(YouTube, MXPlayer etc) . If you want you can rename and then activate Sound Enhancement and use it how i wrote above.
What contain
HeadphoneSelection
GoogleLyricsPlugin
WikipediaPlugin
YouTubeKaraokePlugin
YouTubePlugin
SemcMusic
SoundEnhancement (rename to .bak)
ViPER4AndroidFX-2.5.0.5
DolbyAtmos
Sony sound effects
Beats sound effects

[SoundMod][CM,AOSP,LOS][6.0-7.1.2]SonyMusic&ViperFX_2505_SonyBeats_Magisk​

What contain
HeadphoneSelection
GoogleLyricsPlugin
WikipediaPlugin
YouTubeKaraokePlugin
YouTubePlugin
SemcMusic
SoundEnhancement
ViPER4AndroidFX-2.5.0.5
Sony sound
Beats sound
Magisk adapted

[6.0-8.1][CM_AOSP_LOS_stock]SonyMusic_v.9.3.6.A.0.0_FULL​
This is only SonyMusic application with all needed attributes . Need update from Google Play . Then you can use any equaliser.
What contain
HeadphoneSelection
GoogleLyricsPlugin
WikipediaPlugin
YouTubeKaraokePlugin
YouTubePlugin
SemcMusic
SoundEnhancement

Screenshots

vxRcHQi.png
dPIp1HF.png

KOML4zD.png
3JWrJzl.png

lUlZQCR.png
zUKH6Hx.png

JFvh5Tr.png
RX5dyX9.png

PcuYSUs.jpg
spsHw9n.jpg

54wi1cm.jpg
u0USZEb.jpg

0XebgDt.jpg

How to install

Mod installs via custom recovery(TWRP 3.02). After startup options must be configured properly. Freeze or rename existing AudioFX (MusicFX). ViperFX set in compatibility mode and restart the device. Then run the application "Music" from Sony. Get the necessary permissions and select "Audio Settings" default EQ.
Dont forget about backup

How to uninstall

Uninistall mods
In order to remove the mod completely, necessary, as mentioned above, to restore the backup or flashing rom without wipe over that to restore the system files.
Notice:
If you have Magisk instead of SuperSU use fix below(post #2) . Flash via TWRP after any mod. Fix is the AudioModLib. Always fresh fix you can download here. .
Changes:
Made the final amendments in the archives. Now the audio_policy.conf file from which deep buffer is deleted has a saved original version of audio_policy.conf.bak. And in case of problems with sound in the internal speaker , just restore the original version.

DOWNLOADS

For CM, AOSP, LOS

[MOD][SOUND][CM,AOSP,LOS][6.0-7.1.2]SonyMusic_with_SSE&ViperAudioSE-final

[SoundMod][CM,AOSP,LOS][6.0-7.1.2]SonyMusicSSE_ViPER_2505_DolbyAtmos_Sony_Beats-final

[SoundMod][CM,AOSP,LOS][6.0-7.1.2]SonyMusic&ViperFX_2505_SonyBeats-final

[SoundMod][CM,AOSP,LOS][6.0-7.1.2]SonyMusic&ViperFX_2505_SonyBeats[Magisk_v.12.0]

[6.0-7.1.2][CM_AOSP_LOS]SonyMusic _v.9.3.6.A.0.0 _FULL

For STOCK 7.0 (maybe 6.0) and CM, AOSP, LOS

[6.0-7.1.2][CM_AOSP_LOS,7.0stock]SonyMusic _v.9.3.6.A.0.0 _FULL

[6.0-7.1.2][CM_AOSP_LOS,Stock]SonyMusic_v.9.3.6.A.0.0_FULL&ViPER_2505_DolbyAtmos_Sony_Beats_7.0_enforcing

2018 y. builds

[6.0-7.1.2][AE][CM_AOSP_LOS_Stock]SonyMusicFULL&ViPER_2505_DolbyAtmos_Sony_Beats-07-10-2018
When i turn on DSEE-HX option in Sony EQ i fully disable Sony EQ and turn on Dolby Atmos and ViperFX.(on non Sony devices)

[Uninstaller][6.0-7.1.2][AE][CM_AOSP_LOS_Stock]SonyMusicFULL&ViPER_2505_DolbyAtmos_Sony_Beats-07-10-2018

[6.0-7.1.2][AE]SonyMusic_Player_FULL-31-08-2018

[Uninstaller][6.0-7.1]Sony_Music_Player_by_repey6[only for 2018y]

If you have Magisk instead of SuperSU use fix below . Flash via TWRP after any mod. Fix is the AudioModLib. Always fresh fix you can download here.

For Oreo OS and Pie OS mods
See post #2.

Thanks to:
@guitardedhero for his awesome mod Viper Audio and ViperFX 2505
@worstenbrood for his awesome mod Dolby Atmos
@androidexpert35 for his magic mod HTC Beats Sound
@STRYDER~007 for his apps, libs,frameworks
user Z-beam from 4pda.ru for his frameworks and permissions

Last edited:

repey6

[8.0-9.0]Oreo and Pie mods and attach files

For 8.0-8.1(Oreo) and 9.0(Pie) mods

Need custom recovery adapted for 8.0(oreo)(recommend TWRP 3.2.0-0+)
Need selinux permissive

Sony Music Full

ksl0VhD.png

[8.0-9.0][Treble-NonTreble][AE][BlackThemeEQ with Hi-Res Audio via USB]SonyMusic_Player_FULL-2018-09-25*Exclusive*

[8.0-9.0][Treble-NonTreble][AE][WhiteThemeEQ]SonyMusic_Player_FULL-2018-09-25*Exclusive*

[8.0-9.0][Treble-NonTreble][AE][WhiteThemeEQ_DSEE-XH]SonyMusic_Player_FULL-2018-09-25 Only for Sony .
Only update via Google Play. Surround sound (VPT) work with speakers too . aptX, aptXHD and LDAC support. I think that are final builds. Wait feedbacks.
Note.
DSEE HX working (The Slider is always OFF though; however, it DOES work)
DSEE-HX DOES WORK when you turn it "ON". Just left it after turning "ON".
To toggle OFF the DSEE-HX you have to switch the slider to "ON" again, then turn "OFF" because the slider always display as "OFF".
Further explanation: The Sony DRM cause the issue with the graphic file of the DSEE-HX's slider. It, however, does not affect the audio quality or function of this MOD.(Thanks for this clarification @sirdoha)

All my old builds are here

Uninstaller in attach files.

Sony Music Player Full build for Magisk

[Magisk][8.0-9.0][Treble-NonTreble][AE][WhiteThemeEQ_DSEE-XH]SonyMusic_Player_FULL[Unity]-2018-12-10 not only for Sony. .

Note. Compatable with AML. In the case of using other equalizers (Dolby, Viper) DSEEX function is very convenient for switching equalizers while listening to music through Sony player. Sometimes after switching to another equalizer, it takes some time for it to turn on.
All magisk builds here

Screenshots
I0wKGUi.png
leQf037.png
UYHqJBS.png
ZVPHlt6.png
AfGR38d.png

[8.0-8.1][AE]SonyMusic_FULL_DolbyAtmosOreo-Unity-2018-10-21*Exclusive**new*magic sound**stable*
Changes: Changed Sony Player build like above. Use uninstaller for it.

[8.0-8.1][AE]SonyMusic v.9.3.6.A.0.0_FULL_DolbyAtmosOreo-Unity-2018-04-17*Exclusive**new*magic sound**stable*
All works in normal mode compatablity. Updatable via Google Play. You can to add ViperFX and AudioModLib on magisk roms if you want.

[8.0-8.1][AE]SonyMusic_FULL_ViperFX_2.6.0.6-Unity_DolbyAtmosOreo-Unity-2018-10-21*Exclusive*

[8.0-8.1][AE]SonyMusic_FULL_ViperFX_2.5.0.5-Unity_DolbyAtmosOreo-Unity-2018-10-21*Exclusive*
Note. When work Sony EQ some options in Dolby not work . You can turn on DSEE-HX option in Sony EQ(or not use Sony EQ at all) and fully disable Sony EQ and will work only Dolby Atmos and ViperFX.(on non Sony devices)

[8.0-9.0][Treble-NonTreble[AE]SonyMusic_FULL_ViperFX_2.5.0.5-Unity-2018-10-21*Exclusive*
Changes: Changed Sony Player build like above and used ViperFX-Unity.

[8.0-8.1][AE]SonyMusic v.9.3.6.A.0.0_FULL_ViperFX_2.6.0.3_by_repey6_DolbyAtmosOreo-Unity-2018-04-19*Exclusive* :good::good::good:
At first start Viper and turn on it. Start and update player via Google Play. You can have issues with Viper's work. In this case you have a solution by@docnok63(click link) . That's all.

[Uninstaller]SonyMusicPlayer and Viper_FX_by_repey6[only for 2018y. builds]-fixed or attach file below.
How uninstall: At first remove Dolby and Viper module via magisk manager then you can use uninstaller for Sony Player.

Old builds look here

** My choice **
Sony Music Mods without SSE

[8.0-8.1][AE][Light]SonyMusic_v.9.3.6.A.0.0_ViperFX_2505_by_repey6_DolbyDigital_20180304*stable*

[8.0-8.1][AE]SonyMusic_v.9.3.6.A.0.0_ViperFX_2505_by_repey6_DolbyAtmosOreo-Unity_2018-04-17*new*magic sound**stable*
Need update Sony Music after start. Does not work on all roms
Uninstaller is the same as for SonyPlayerFull.

Dolby Atmos Oreo mods
*new*

cx2mShj.jpg

I made some Dolby Atmos Oreo mods based on @guitardedhero fantastic port.
All builds simply different . Need select for self more compatable. Maybe temporary bootloops after reboot from recovery , dont worry try reboot else one(only one). Sometimes on roms with magisk root is lost. Do reboot. Mods which with Viper's prepared can install via TWRP and then can install ViperFX 2.5.0.5 as ordinary application. So in magisk roms you can delete Dolby via magisk manager and Viper FX from rom settings .

Who want to get mod with SonyMusic&ViperFX&DolbyAtmos can add to DolbyAtmos&ViperFX simply Sony Music application from here .

Screenshots

KhZJdzf.png
mEn0bOX.png

iCggBXV.png
UqUOeMT.png

3TTPL52.png

Downloads

Viper FX and Dolby Mods

I01GZzJ.jpg

[8.0-8.1][AE][Light]ViperFX2505_by_repey6_DolbyDigital-20180304*new**stable*

[8.0-8.1]ViperFX2505_DolbyAtmosOreo*new*magic sound**updatable*stable*
Does not work on all roms

[Uninstaller]Viper4Android_FX_by_repey6[only for 2018y. builds] or attach file below.

How install:

Flash mod(based by @guitardedhero port DolbyAtmos) via TWRP(for oreo)
After start system need start at first Viper then player and then Dolby. Now you can do settings of sound.
Checked on my Xiaomi Redmi 4x.
Notice. You can have issues with Viper's work. In this case you have a solution by@docnok63(click link)

How uninstall:

For using magisk root roms:
At first delete Dolby module via magisk manager and then you can use uninstaller.
For using supersu:
At first try install again Dolby archive via TWRP and then can use uninstaller or use backup from recovery or flash your rom without wipes.

Credits:
@guitardedhero for his awesome job
@Zackptg5 for his wonderfull DolbyAtmosOreo-Unity build

Some IRS :

Attachments

• ImpulseResponse(srs).zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,053
  • Uninstaller_SonyMusicPlayer_by_repey6_for_2018-05-11_builds_only_.zip
    2.5 KB · Views: 52
  • Uninstaller_SonyMusicPlayer_by_repey6_for_2018-07-29_builds_only_.zip
    2.5 KB · Views: 62
  • Uninstaller__8.0-9.0__Treble-NonTreble_SonyMusic_Player_FULL-2018-09-25.zip
    2.6 KB · Views: 183
Last edited:

dida749

Oct 30, 2015
Update

I want to delete sony home, album..and just use walkman and audio with viper....
Does deleting it from zip works??? and Should we set Viper4 default while accessing audio setting from walkman to use viper4audio??

Reactions: repey6

Top Liked Posts