[ROM]Doubleshot Android 4.0.4 Sense4.1+4A Base Ville_U_ICS_40_S_2.31.401.5

Search This thread

CoNsPiRiSiZe

Jul 14, 2010
Roseville
I'm happy with Sense 4.0, but it's way to laggy. I forgot that we can supercharge it. Xo

Sent from my HTC MyTouch 4G Slide using Tapatalk 2

How's your battery life on this ROM? Can you seem to get deepsleep to trigger well? I haven't tried since Virtuous A2 but it didn't seem to want to trigger into deep sleep so I had to go back to AOSP ROMs which will.

WeekendsR2Short

Nov 18, 2011
Cleveland, Tn
So is this rom better than virtuuous infinity?

Sent from my myTouch 4G Slide using xda premium
Honestly? There's really no way to tell Fozzy. It's just a personal preference kinda thing. If just asking "better" it leaves it wide open to interpretation. It's kind of like asking a group of people which is better....a Jeep, a Mustang, a Ford F150 or a Camaro. Plenty of people will side with each....and be right. It just depends on what they imagine they would be using it for. You can have a ball drag racing the Mustang & the Camaro and which one wins will often depend on the driver....but the feeling you'd get would still be GREAT.

Does that mean they are "better" than the other two? Maybe. But you can't go 4 wheeling in any of them and that's a ball too. But on the other hand, if you have a load of firewood you're kinda screwed if you're not in the F150. See what I mean? :cool:

fozzy501

Jan 25, 2012
sacramento, CA
Honestly? There's really no way to tell Fozzy. It's just a personal preference kinda thing. If just asking "better" it leaves it wide open to interpretation. It's kind of like asking a group of people which is better....a Jeep, a Mustang, a Ford F150 or a Camaro. Plenty of people will side with each....and be right. It just depends on what they imagine they would be using it for. You can have a ball drag racing the Mustang & the Camaro and which one wins will often depend on the driver....but the feeling you'd get would still be GREAT.

Does that mean they are "better" than the other two? Maybe. But you can't go 4 wheeling in any of them and that's a ball too. But on the other hand, if you have a load of firewood you're kinda screwed if you're not in the F150. See what I mean? :cool:

which one has less bugs? vituous? or this one?

WeekendsR2Short

Nov 18, 2011
Cleveland, Tn
Coug76 is really right because that's the way I always base my decisions too. I WILL give you a hint as to making an initial judgement though. A full release of ANYTHING is always better than a beta when it come to bugs & features.

butch87402

Feb 8, 2010
hartford
Well...I don't lose service
It's fast
Love the teether app
All around awesome
This is my DD
Question what's the sense st

fozzy501

Jan 25, 2012
sacramento, CA
How do u install this rom? Cus wen i tried it only gave me 3 opitons. And it didnt list the mytouch 4g slide..it had other phones bt not this one

sun_dream

Aug 28, 2007
WenZhou
Well...I don't lose service
It's fast
Love the teether app
All around awesome
This is my DD
Question what's the sense st

HTC Sense ST role: switching Sense4 or Sense4A.
Upgrade project is OS-recovery. It can be read and Upgrade sdcard/Upgrade folder of OTA document

Test [volumefix and composerfix from Riyal]

UpgradeSetup_20120913ganoptimizer-volumefix_Riyal composerfix_Riyal.zip copy to sdcard/Upgrade

HTC sense st select Upgrade

Attachments

• UpgradeSetup_20120913ganoptimizer-volumefix_Riyal-composerfix_Riyal.zip
    9.8 KB · Views: 23
Reactions: SKAm69

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2012-9-16

+fix:
    HTCAlbum amplification photos appear blank screen
    http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=50350&uk=469791555

UpgradeSetup_20120916fix.zip copy to sdcard/Upgrade.

========================================================

Riyal Kernel-3.0.17+FFC_fix

Based Ville_U 2.31 APP and Ville C2 framework

lib: virtuous and Ville_U 2.31

HTC Task Manager White List

http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=27477&uk=469791555

2012-9-9

volumefix and composerfix from Riyal]

UpgradeSetup_20120913ganoptimizer-volumefix_Riyal composerfix_Riyal.zip copy to sdcard/Upgrade

=========================================================================

I may release the update ROM, because it has made enough change, use the original Ville framework. Updated components.
    But still use virtuous kernel

Android 4.0.4 Base Ville_U_ICS_40_S_2. 21.401.10

LightningSense[HTC J Sense4 style] thx gokberks http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1810975

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Use the Virtuous devices and kernel foundation.
    Base Ville_U_ICS_40_S_2. 21.401.10
    Camera from Primo, shielding 1080p record [because it does not work]
    Rosie use of Virtuous res resources, but I Ville primary Rosie based on repair.
    [ I want to try to avoid direct use of Virtuous resources, but I only personal, I many a team, my ability is limited. All I can do is only to Ville in primary change again]
    Framework based on Ville S3 CPU, decompiling android.policy.jar revert to the original state.
    More good Beats Audio.
    Join the CM9 4.04 wallpaper and browser, because meta support. And CM9 the starter in the HTC Sense ST in the program to switch, you can switch to ONE V Sense4A, make the aircraft electric power consumption smaller and more RAM availability.
    Other based on Ville_U_ICS_40_S_2. 21.401.10
    For Android4.0.3 before the improvements:
    The more perfect details, such as usb choice only need to click the function. And don't need to hold "Done", and the other I and found nothing special, just updated version number.
    Of course RAM control and stability more perfect.
    Difference between:
    Does not have the Virtuous all quick setting function, also no longer compatible Virtuous setting tool.
    Only HTC Ville_U_ICS_40_S_2. 21.401.10 most primitive appearance
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If you use the Virtuous devices and kernel foundation is not allowed, so I will not release the ROM. If allowed, so I tomorrow hair screenshots and download address.

By Sun dream

My English is poor, sorry
    Given that some very talented devs can't even get our phone to take high-res video on anything but a stock-based rom, much less video and photos simultaneously, I am still skeptical of what quality you might possibly be getting out of that hack.

Well why not go back to your stock Rom with your negativity and stay there since it is the greatest
    Forgot to mention, if the OP's links are DLing slow (it was for me), I have hosted some mirrors.
    If one of the links are dead, move down to the next. If all are dead (for some odd reason), use the OP's or contact me.
    1st (Goo HTML)
    2nd (TRU HTML)
    3rd (TRU FTP)
    I installed this ROM (the latest release) and also the Update (copied the zip file to sdcard/Update, used HTC SenseST Upgrade). I let it all settle in for a good while. It actually runs very smooth and nimble. I restored many of my apps (using MyBackup Pro), no problems there. Everything seems to work beautifully except for one major issue: no sound through my headphones when playing music. I have some really good headphones that I love, Mee Electronics M31P that have amazing clarity and range, as well as a mic and pause/play/answer function. They have worked great on every other ROM I've tried. But on this ROM there is no sound. Nothing. I put in a pair of cheap crappy earplugs and there is sound, but put in my good phones and there is nothing. I tried resetting permissions, rebooting several times, but no sound from these phones. I played with the volume settings. Nothing.

Since that is completely unacceptable to me, I end up going back to the Miktouch 0.4 ROM.

Such a shame, I did love the look and feel of this ICS ROM, but I'm not going to do without my music. It seems every ROM except stock-based have problems that make them unacceptable for me. This is definitely my last HTC product, I'm tired of them ****ting on me with no official updates.

Upgrade it get earphones compatible with headsetbutton for WALKMAN Music

UpgradeSetup_20120917HeadMedia_fix.Zip

WALKMAN Music can be displayed in HTC lockscreen control key [all work]

Tomorrow I may publish a Android4.0.3 Sense3.6 Bliss ROM for MT4GS. Hope Riyal can help upgrade the kernel:D
    Given that some very talented devs can't even get our phone to take high-res video on anything but a stock-based rom, much less video and photos simultaneously, I am still skeptical of what quality you might possibly be getting out of that hack.

Then buy a new phone and let oír Deva alone so they can concentrate on OUR Rom and make it their way