Feb 12, 2009
On Earth
Google Pixel 7 Pro
We have found a solution for:
MDJ's Gingerbread RAM 1.0 RC5
And
Darkstone superRAM v1.5 build

MAsterokki posted the solution.
replace the original system.ext2 with this on.
His post Was Updated

For the DEVs there is a folder filled with working PPP folders for various builds based on devices.

Both the system.ext2 and the folder with PPP options for DEVs can be found here.
(as soon as they are uploaded)

In the folder you can now find the system.ext for Dandiest's Desire Z v0.3.1n, for Darkstone's superram Froyo v1.5 and Superram Sense v0.1 and for MDJ Gingerbread RC5

-----------------------------------

Let's all say Thanks to MAsterokki
and use his thanks button!

If you dont have data issues, dont use this system.ext2

Last edited:

OCedHrt

May 18, 2009
San Jose
Any technical explanation for what this fix is? Something about PPP settings doesn't really explain much. Data works fine for me on RC5 Gingerbread but I'm not on Vodafone. Without any details I don't know how this will/can impact me.

MAsterokki

Oct 18, 2006
Any technical explanation for what this fix is? Something about PPP settings doesn't really explain much. Data works fine for me on RC5 Gingerbread but I'm not on Vodafone. Without any details I don't know how this will/can impact me.

Well this actually should be a disclaimer in the topic start. If you dont have data issues, dont use my system.ext2.

The PPP setttings were replaced with the ones from an earlier build.

BTW, I got The desire Z build, v0.3.1n working with Vodafone NL and it might also solve some problems other people may have with the Deire Z build made by Dandiest. It will be up in a few minutes.

Reactions: pietrucci

OCedHrt

May 18, 2009
San Jose
Well this actually should be a disclaimer in the topic start. If you dont have data issues, dont use my system.ext2.

BTW, I got The desire Z build, v0.3.1n working with Vodafone NL and it might also solve some problems other people may have with the Deire Z build made by Dandiest. It will be up in a few minutes.

There's always the data freeze with PPP but that seems to be an altogether different issue.

MAsterokki

Oct 18, 2006
Superram Sense build

The working system.ext2 for the superram Sense v0.1 build will be up in a few minutes.
I have also uploaded a folder with build specific working PPP folder for DEVs in the same link. These PPP settings are not just working for the Vodafone NL phones, but have been reported to work on many worldwide providers.

The PPP freeze OCedHrt is talking about may be solved with the new Darkstone Sense build (I spotted he used some different settings that might benefit the PPP upkeep)

Last edited:
Reactions: sharkmarc

pietrucci

The working system.ext2 for the superram Sense v0.1 build will be up in a few minutes.
I have also uploaded a folder with build specific working PPP folder for DEVs in the same link. These PPP settings are not just working for the Vodafone NL phones, but have been reported to work on many worldwide providers.

The PPP freeze OCedHrt is talking about may be solved with the new Darkstone Sense build (I spotted he used some different settings that might benefit the PPP upkeep)
You're great!
I didn't read up yet, is Vodafone working in the new Desire_Z 0.3.2??? (downloading right now...)

Last edited:

willn0t

Mar 8, 2009
Same here. After a call it stops working. If i manually turn it off and on, starts working again.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    And

His post Was Updated

For the DEVs there is a folder filled with working PPP folders for various builds based on devices.

Both the system.ext2 and the folder with PPP options for DEVs can be found here.
    (as soon as they are uploaded)

In the folder you can now find the system.ext for Dandiest's Desire Z v0.3.1n, for Darkstone's superram Froyo v1.5 and Superram Sense v0.1 and for MDJ Gingerbread RC5

If you dont have data issues, dont use this system.ext2
    And

His post

whats does this do to the Super Ram build

Superram Sense build

After call no data with 3g

Could everyone with no data after call please report which build they use?
    Comments like luis666 made here are useless...