[Q] fastboot can't connect to pc - how i can flash RUU?????

Search This thread

hakee100

Aug 13, 2011
Bangkok
my htc one can't get to fastboot usb (can't connect to pc)
after i flash lower bootloader without s-on.
so my phone can't conect to pc in fastboot and ruu mode.
now i can't do anything with my phone can't flash rom,rocovery,bootloader,install RUU.

how i can flash RUU?????

zawzz

Jan 30, 2014
pls help

my htc one can't get to fastboot usb (can't connect to pc)
after i flash lower bootloader without s-on.
so my phone can't conect to pc in fastboot and ruu mode.
now i can't do anything with my phone can't flash rom,rocovery,bootloader,install RUU.
how i can flash RUU?????

i also want to get s-off, but my htc have fastboot ac error and i can't do anything even my computer didn't detect as usb but it charge the ph.(I've try all the way in this thread and didn't work for me)
So i don't know what to do. I want to upgrade the firmware version of my ph and want to know that if i flash Mike stock rom or RUU on my ph, then my firmware version auto update or do i need to flash separately..??
Is there any other way to S-Off without using fastboot command or without using PC..??
Is there any option.. PLs Help Me..

kamilmirza

Dec 4, 2011
OnePlus 6
i also want to get s-off, but my htc have fastboot ac error and i can't do anything even my computer didn't detect as usb but it charge the ph.(I've try all the way in this thread and didn't work for me)
So i don't know what to do. I want to upgrade the firmware version of my ph and want to know that if i flash Mike stock rom or RUU on my ph, then my firmware version auto update or do i need to flash separately..??
Is there any other way to S-Off without using fastboot command or without using PC..??
Is there any option.. PLs Help Me..

no

Sent from my One using Tapatalk