Converting an ATT S7 Edge to Tmobile firmware

Search This thread

snobrdr2324

May 8, 2012
Hey everyone,

I have an ATT S7 Edge and was looking to switch to Tmobile. My S7E is unlocked with a Prepaid Tmobile sim in it now and all is working well (even VoLTE which I was shocked about). I'd like to have Tmobile software for wifi calling if it is at all possible. It seems as if VoLTE compatible so I figured the hardware was the same, just different software/basebands. I know Samsung is a nightmare with their carrier versions/locked bootloaders so I assume the chances of this being possible is unlikely, but I figured I should at least ask.

ShrekOpher

May 14, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Hey everyone,

I have an ATT S7 Edge and was looking to switch to Tmobile. My S7E is unlocked with a Prepaid Tmobile sim in it now and all is working well (even VoLTE which I was shocked about). I'd like to have Tmobile software for wifi calling if it is at all possible. It seems as if VoLTE compatible so I figured the hardware was the same, just different software/basebands. I know Samsung is a nightmare with their carrier versions/locked bootloaders so I assume the chances of this being possible is unlikely, but I figured I should at least ask.
What color is it? I'm might be down to swap send me a pm.

Sent from my SM-G935T using XDA-Developers mobile app

ettelaP

Jul 2, 2016
南宁
DO NOT do that.If you do so then you can flash your framework back to ATT. I flashed my g935p with g935t framework afterward I can't go back to Sprint framework. :(

Top Liked Posts