hacking nac peugeot

Search This thread

crazychimp80

Jun 22, 2018
hello,
anyone can help me to find a way to unlock/hack the infotainment system on the new peugeot 3008/5008 ecc.
i've tried to hold note button for engineering mode but only for spy menu.
anyone have more differently code for unlock android setting? for example how the kia/hyundai cars?
please sorry for my english....

umbeluxa

Jul 3, 2017
hi guys, I'm also looking for a way to get into the hidden menu of the NAC (3d Connect Nav) Peugeot. My car is a 2008, with CarPlay, Mirrorlink and Android Auto. Now compared to what I saw for the KIA, I would try to figure out if there is a chance to enter the system that is declared Linux, and find a gateway like an android virtual emulator, on which even turns android auto, to install other applications directly on the multimedia of the car. The only 2 codes we know are: 1111 1122, the first for spylogs, the second one gives us a series of info on the system, but apparently they are only legible and there is no way to get inside. In practice using the code 1122 the first time also gave me only info on the radio, but then typing in increasing order the following codes and typing 1122 again, for several times I have drawn many other info. I took pictures that I would like to share with you to find out if there is a chance to find a way.

Last edited:
Reactions: crazychimp80

umbeluxa

Jul 3, 2017
hi guys, I'm also looking for a way to get into the hidden menu of the NAC (3d Connect Nav) Peugeot. My car is a 2008, with CarPlay, Mirrorlink and Android Auto. Now compared to what I saw for the KIA, I would try to figure out if there is a chance to enter the system that is declared Linux, and find a gateway like an android virtual emulator, on which even turns android auto, to install other applications directly on the multimedia of the car. The only 2 codes we know are: 1111 1122, the first for spylogs, the second one gives us a series of info on the system, but apparently they are only legible and there is no way to get inside. In practice using the code 1122 the first time also gave me only info on the radio, but then typing in increasing order the following codes and typing 1122 again, for several times I have drawn many other info. I took pictures that I would like to share with you to find out if there is a chance to find a way.

First of all, does anyone know that LINUX can run Android within? Would it be possible to enter the NAC system to install Android apps?

Reactions: crazychimp80

Crunchy_Nuts

Apr 9, 2018
Any progress here?
I'm also try to hack in the nac.
I scanned for open ports in Bluetooth and Wifi but all ports are closed.
Does anyone has another idea how i can get access to the system files?

Crunchy_Nuts

Apr 9, 2018
It's from the RCC, not the NAC.
RCC is from Bosch and the NAC from Continental.

And it's useless unless you have the login data or the schematics from the board because all ports are closed. :eek:
Maybe a secret code open the ports.
But so far only 1111 and 1122 are known.

josz

Feb 23, 2010
It's from the RCC, not the NAC.
RCC is from Bosch and the NAC from Continental.

And it's useless unless you have the login data or the schematics from the board because all ports are closed. :eek:
Maybe a secret code open the ports.
But so far only 1111 and 1122 are known.

According to information published on https://fccid.io/ZFW-NACEUR2. This should be the source of the NAC WAVE 2 and 3.
Excludes are sources of proprietary software.
It seems that the software developed for the RCC unit, is (partly?) used for the NAC.
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

The base of the OS is GENIVI. A linux based OS developed for in car systems.
https://events.static.linuxfound.or...tware updates for Linux-based IVI systems.pdf.
It is designed to prevent the hacking of the system in any way.

Last edited:

BobM2019

Oct 16, 2019
For those of you who want to analyze their spy logs after using code 1111, you need to install Qt (qt.io/download) and download the DLT Viewer project (github.com/GENIVI/dlt-viewer). You also need a tool to extract lz4 compressed files (e.g. github.com/lz4/lz4/releases). Once you configure everything you need to extract the .lz4 file (e.g. "1_startup_20190924_181656.dlt.lz4") which results in a .dlt file (e.g. "1_startup_20190924_181656.dlt"). You can then open this in DLT Viewer.

I assume that the Navi 5.0 is using a logger similar to the one described here: github.com/GENIVI/dlt-daemon] . Also based on the information in some of the crash reports, the Navi 5.0 seems to be using Qt apps/objects.

MitchtheMitch

Sep 28, 2019
Unfornately I do not really know how to install all these programs.

I could install qt and visual.

But all other failed.

Can you maybe do a tutorial for that?

I would be verry thankful :D

Regards

NooBtheNoob

Oct 31, 2019
i do not understand too how to install these programms , can you eplain , please?

step by step would be the best.

thanks

BobM2019

Oct 16, 2019
I'll try to detail the steps for Windows as soon as I get a chance.

I installed Qt 5.12.5 + Microsoft Visual Studio 2015. When configuring the Qt Kit, I selected no C compiler and "Microsoft Visual C++ Compiler 14.0 (x86_amd64)" as the C++ compiler. After that I was able to build and run the DLT Viewer project.

The lz4 command-line utility is pretty straight-forward. Simply run "lz4.exe <file name>.dlt.lz4" to extract the files.

Reactions: MitchtheMitch

MitchtheMitch

Sep 28, 2019
That's a problem fo me, I could install qt and visual but that's all.

I do not have exe files for iz4 and for dlt I do not have too. :(

So if you could do a tutorial with links step by step it would be verry cool :D

Thanks

BobM2019

Oct 16, 2019
DLT Viewer - Step by Step for Windows

I have been busy, so it took me some time :) The output of DLT Viewer will probably make no sense to many people, but you can draw your own conclusion at the end. I uninstalled and re-installed everything from scratch to note down each step. This assumes that you have exported the spy logs using code 1111 and that you have placed them on your PC.

1. Download a tool to extract the lz4 compressed spy logs.
    • None of the 7-zip tools/plugins worked for me.
    • From the command-line you can use one of the binaries here: github.com/lz4/lz4/releases . Simply run "lz4.exe <file name>.dlt.lz4" from the command-line to extract the files.
    • For a GUI interface, see reboot.pro/topic/22062-lz4-compressor . Within the tool, in the VHD file field you need to select your lz4 file (e.g. "1_startup_20190924_181656.dlt.lz4"). Select the output folder in the Lz4 Folder field. Leave the LZ4 field empty. Click on the COMPRESS button to extract the file (I know, the name of the button doesn't make sense).
    • You should end up with a .dlt file.
  2. Download and install Visual Studio Community Edition 2015: stackoverflow.com/questions/44290672/how-to-download-visual-studio-community-edition-2015-not-2017
    • During installation select Custom install and Programming Languages -> Visual C++
  3. Download and unzip DLT Viewer: github.com/GENIVI/dlt-viewer/archive/master.zip
  4. Download and install Qt 5.12.6: download.qt.io/official_releases/qt/5.12/5.12.6/qt-opensource-windows-x86-5.12.6.exe
    • During installation select the following component: Qt -> Qt 5.12.6 -> MSVC 2015 64-bit
  5. Configure the compiler in Qt
    • Go to the Tools menu -> Options
    • Select Kits in the left pane -> Kits tab
    • Click on "Dekstop Qt 5.12.6 ..." under "Auto-detected"
    • Select for Compiler C: <No compiler>
    • Select for Compiler C++: Microsoft Visual C++ Compiler 14.0 (amd64)
  6. Compile and run the DLT Viewer project
    • Within Qt click on Open Project and open the BuildDltViewer.pro project in the unzipped folder of DLT Viewer.
    • Qt will switch to the Projects page (otherwise click on Projects on the left)
    • For the Active Project, BuildDltViewer should be selected
    • Click on Configure Project on the right
    • Go to the Build menu -> Build Project ...
    • When the build is finished, go the Build menu -> Run
    • Go to File -> Open and open one of the .dlt files.
    • The DLT Viewer manual can be found here: at.projects.genivi.org/wiki/display/PROJ/DLT+Viewer+Manual

I haven't spent much time looking at the DLT Viewer output, so I cannot help anyone to decipher that. Obviously feel free to share any of your findings.

Reactions: MitchtheMitch

ricardoestefano

Jan 2, 2020
New Codes Found

Nice work, Bob.

I live in Brazil and my Citroen C4 Cactus seems to use this same unit.
I reached the "Expert Mode" pressing MENU for 10 seconds and the tried the 1111 and 1122 codes.
Here 1111 brings me up the "spy" files, that I extracted using a pendrive, lz4.exe and read with a simple text editor, that does not show the file in a structure but give a good idea that what is inside it.
1122 brings only radio information.
Some news, discovered in this interaction:
1144 disabled the system beep.
1155 enabled the system beep.
I´m just downloading the source code to have an idea on how it works.

I found some schematics at web a few months ago. I will try to recover it and post here.
It will be wondering if we can get Android Auto Wireless working with these units.

Regards,

Estefano

I have been busy, so it took me some time :) The output of DLT Viewer will probably make no sense to many people, but you can draw your own conclusion at the end. I uninstalled and re-installed everything from scratch to note down each step. This assumes that you have exported the spy logs using code 1111 and that you have placed them on your PC.

1. Download a tool to extract the lz4 compressed spy logs.
    • None of the 7-zip tools/plugins worked for me.
    • From the command-line you can use one of the binaries here: github.com/lz4/lz4/releases . Simply run "lz4.exe <file name>.dlt.lz4" from the command-line to extract the files.
    • For a GUI interface, see reboot.pro/topic/22062-lz4-compressor . Within the tool, in the VHD file field you need to select your lz4 file (e.g. "1_startup_20190924_181656.dlt.lz4"). Select the output folder in the Lz4 Folder field. Leave the LZ4 field empty. Click on the COMPRESS button to extract the file (I know, the name of the button doesn't make sense).
    • You should end up with a .dlt file.
  2. Download and install Visual Studio Community Edition 2015: stackoverflow.com/questions/44290672/how-to-download-visual-studio-community-edition-2015-not-2017
    • During installation select Custom install and Programming Languages -> Visual C++
  3. Download and unzip DLT Viewer: github.com/GENIVI/dlt-viewer/archive/master.zip
  4. Download and install Qt 5.12.6: download.qt.io/official_releases/qt/5.12/5.12.6/qt-opensource-windows-x86-5.12.6.exe
    • During installation select the following component: Qt -> Qt 5.12.6 -> MSVC 2015 64-bit
  5. Configure the compiler in Qt
    • Go to the Tools menu -> Options
    • Select Kits in the left pane -> Kits tab
    • Click on "Dekstop Qt 5.12.6 ..." under "Auto-detected"
    • Select for Compiler C: <No compiler>
    • Select for Compiler C++: Microsoft Visual C++ Compiler 14.0 (amd64)
  6. Compile and run the DLT Viewer project
    • Within Qt click on Open Project and open the BuildDltViewer.pro project in the unzipped folder of DLT Viewer.
    • Qt will switch to the Projects page (otherwise click on Projects on the left)
    • For the Active Project, BuildDltViewer should be selected
    • Click on Configure Project on the right
    • Go to the Build menu -> Build Project ...
    • When the build is finished, go the Build menu -> Run
    • Go to File -> Open and open one of the .dlt files.
    • The DLT Viewer manual can be found here: at.projects.genivi.org/wiki/display/PROJ/DLT+Viewer+Manual

I haven't spent much time looking at the DLT Viewer output, so I cannot help anyone to decipher that. Obviously feel free to share any of your findings.

Reactions: BobM2019

pedrera

Dec 10, 2007
Geneva
NAC Wave 2 codes (from German PSA forum)

1111 Spy log generation

1122 Master mask

1130 Information about amplifier, battery etc

1133 Information about radio / received / freq

1134 Information on satellites and services

1135 TomTom version

1136 Information about WiFi devices

1137 current user status, temp.

1138 Linux, USB, processor utilization

1139 GPU memory load

1140 connection status WiFi, tethering, Bluetooth, rndis, ipadreesen and macadressen and much more.

1141 Connected USB devices

1142 ATB connection

1143 no information without serial connection

1144 tone becomes quieter

1145 Provider status, SMS status

1146 Download status

Hope this would help:cool:

Reactions: NeeK9 and BobM2019

MitchtheMitch

Sep 28, 2019
Pretty Good work BobM2019!!!

Thank you, I will try it.

For the Swiss man:

What source is the German side for the codes?

When did they wrote these info?

MitchtheMitch

Sep 28, 2019
Peugeot Naceur wave 2Continental Serial Connection

With TX and Rx it is possible to get in the serial console of the head unit.

But it asks for a login and password.

Imx6x-std login:
Password:

Tried a lot of things, like root and pass.

Left pass empty but nothing works.

Anybody a clue?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It seems there isn't any USB HID support, so no external keyboard...

Sad to hear...:crying:

But there must be some possibility for the recovery mode, or not?:confused:
    I mean, as a developer you always have to keep a back door clear in case the system breaks.:confused:

What if you try to use the usb stick?

As far as we know there's an option called engineer mode.
    Code:
    # Activate engineering mode
    # engineering_mode=0 (Absent) engineering_mode=1 (Present)
    engineering_mode=1

Maybe it has another effect.
    My ideas would be that maybe you can use it to call a function / module to unlock.

Like this:
    Code:
    # Create one spy
    # create_spy=0 (don't create spy) create_spy=1 (create spy)
    create_spy=1
    # Option to automatically sync spies with USB. Currently it exports spies to USB and delete the existing ones on NAND
    sync_spies_with_usb=1

Or maybe just leave the USB Stick (with engineering_mode=1) plugged in and see if something changes at the ports.

And maybe the engineer mode is bound to an "id" to work.
    To copy spylogs you also need engineer mode and an id (id = ???).
    It won't work without the id.

Search for something like this:

Code:
    #USB Demo file
    [general]
    id=

This is the complete procedure to copy spylogs from nac directly to usb without doing anything.

Code:
    #USB Demo file
    [general]
    id=?????????????

engineering_mode=1

# Create one spy
    create_spy=1

# Option to automatically sync spies with USB. Currently it exports spies to USB and delete the existing ones on NAND
    sync_spies_with_usb=1

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

Found it!

The id is ->
    Code:
    9cfd0bf57a94a3beb6c990e9c9c78247a8bc78fd3310aa6f58a247f8dabe3b7f

You find it under rootfs\usr\bin\sem_dm_server

So the complete content of the usb file is
    Code:
    #USB Demo file
    [general]
    id=9cfd0bf57a94a3beb6c990e9c9c78247a8bc78fd3310aa6f58a247f8dabe3b7f

engineering_mode=1

# Create one spy
    create_spy=1

sync_spies_with_usb=1

Create a file and rename it to ID (without any file extension!) and copy the code above into the file.
    Copy the file in the root directory of the usb stick and plug it in to the nac.

After you insert it in the nac, it will copy the spylogs to usb.

And maybe you can do other things with the engineering mode. :D
    It is also possible to copy the spylogs directly to usb with these commands

engineering_mode=1
    create_spy=1
    sync_spies_with_usb=1

You just have to create a file called "id" without file ending and put it on your usb stick in the root directory.

You may also need a "id=xxxx" commmand in the "id" file. (xxxx = a long id number needed)

Maybe there are more commands for usb.

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

And here are the Cheatcodes & informations (maybe not all codes, who knows)

#Main configuration options

[Options]
    spiespath = /mnt/mmc_ovip_rw/media/datastore_rw/var/local/sem/spy #path where to store the spies folder
    corespath = /mnt/mmc_ovip_rw/media/datastore_rw/var/local/sem/cores #path where the core dump pool is located
    version = 1.1.7

[general]
    # Bypass audio processing cheatcode
    BypassON_cheatcode=1144

# Restore audio processing cheatcode
    BypassOFF_cheatcode=1155

# Cheatcodes
    # Defined as options:
    #
    # [cc:cheatcodename]
    #
    # They basically have 4 configurable options: type, mons, spies, code. All must be set in order for the cheatcode to be valid.
    # 'type' defines the cheatcode type. Can be one of: GENERIC,DIAGNOSTIC,HMI,AUDIO,CONECTIVITY,MEDIA,NAV,PHONE,RADIO,SSW,SWL,VEHICLE,SERVICES,APPFMK.
    # 'mons' and 'spies' set the ID of the properties that are monitored and spied with this cheatcode. i.e:
    #
    # mons=1,2,3,4,5,6,7
    # spies=1,2,3,4
    #
    # 'code' defines the code of this cheat code, required for activaion. i.e:
    #
    # code=abcdef
    [cc:VUC]
    type=SSW
    code=1130
    mons=0x1, \ #SEM_VUC_TEMP_POWERAMP
    0x2, \ #SEM_VUC_TEMP_MOTHERBOARD
    0x3, \ #SEM_VUC_LC_STATE
    0x4, \ #SEM_VUC_SYSTEM_MANAGER_STATE
    0x5, \ #SEM_VUC_POWER_MANAGER_STATE
    0x6, \ #SEM_VUC_VLOW_STATE
    0x7, \ #SEM_VUC_CAN_LIFE_PHASE
    0x8, \ #SEM_VUC_CAN_CONTACT_STAT
    0x9, \ #SEM_VUC_ECO_MODE
    0xA, \ #SEM_VUC_LC_PHONE_STATE
    0xB, \ #SEM_VUC_ERR_REBOOT_COUNT
    0xC, \ #SEM_VUC_LAST_START_REASON
    0xD, \ #SEM_VUC_POWERAMP_STATE
    0xE, \ #SEM_VUC_FAN_STATE
    0xF, \ #SEM_VUC_CPU_LOAD
    0x10, \ #SEM_VUC_CURRENT_DIAG_SESSION
    0x11, \ #SEM_VUC_RTP_RESYNC_RAP
    0x12, \ #SEM_VUC_RTP_RESYNC_SOC
    0x13, \ #SEM_VUC_RTP_FRAME_ERR_RAP
    0x14, \ #SEM_VUC_RTP_FRAME_ERR_SOC
    0x15, \ #SEM_VUC_CALIBRATION_REFERENCE
    0x16, \ #SEM_VUC_DIAGNOSTIC_FLAGS
    0x17, \ #SEM_VUC_DTC_LIST
    0x18, \ #SEM_VUC_CAN_VERSION
    0x19 #SEM_VUC_HARDWARE_VERSION
    spies=0x1, \ #SEM_VUC_TEMP_POWERAMP
    0x2, \ #SEM_VUC_TEMP_MOTHERBOARD
    0x3, \ #SEM_VUC_LC_STATE
    0x4, \ #SEM_VUC_SYSTEM_MANAGER_STATE
    0x5, \ #SEM_VUC_POWER_MANAGER_STATE
    0x6, \ #SEM_VUC_VLOW_STATE
    0x7, \ #SEM_VUC_CAN_LIFE_PHASE
    0x8, \ #SEM_VUC_CAN_CONTACT_STAT
    0x9, \ #SEM_VUC_ECO_MODE
    0xA, \ #SEM_VUC_LC_PHONE_STATE
    0xB, \ #SEM_VUC_ERR_REBOOT_COUNT
    0xC, \ #SEM_VUC_LAST_START_REASON
    0xD, \ #SEM_VUC_POWERAMP_STATE
    0xE, \ #SEM_VUC_FAN_STATE
    0xF, \ #SEM_VUC_CPU_LOAD
    0x10, \ #SEM_VUC_CURRENT_DIAG_SESSION
    0x11, \ #SEM_VUC_RTP_RESYNC_RAP
    0x12, \ #SEM_VUC_RTP_RESYNC_SOC
    0x13, \ #SEM_VUC_RTP_FRAME_ERR_RAP
    0x14, \ #SEM_VUC_RTP_FRAME_ERR_SOC
    0x15, \ #SEM_VUC_CALIBRATION_REFERENCE
    0x16, \ #SEM_VUC_DIAGNOSTIC_FLAGS
    0x17, \ #SEM_VUC_DTC_LIST
    0x18, \ #SEM_VUC_CAN_VERSION
    0x19 #SEM_VUC_HARDWARE_VERSION

# For Wave 2, RAP is no more available
    #[cc:RAP]
    #type=SSW
    #code=1131
    #mons=0x100 #SEM_RAP_LC_STATE
    #spies=0x100 #SEM_RAP_LC_STATE

[cc:SEM]
    type=SSW
    code=1138
    mons=0x200, \ #SEM_OWN_TOTAL_SOC_LOAD
    0x201, \ #SEM_OWN_REBOOT_COUNT
    0x202, \ #SEM_OWN_USB_DETAILS
    0x203, \ #SEM_OWN_DOMAIN_CPU_LOAD
    0x204, \ #SEM_OWN_DOMAIN_RAM_USAGE
    0x205, \ #SEM_OWN_FIRMWARE_VERSION
    0x206, \ #SEM_OWN_OVERALL_SW_VERSION
    0x207, \ #SEM_OWN_SOC_SW_VERSION
    0x208, \ #SEM_OWN_SOC_PDK_VERSION
    0x209, \ #SEM_OWN_VUC_SW_VERSION
    0x20A, \ #SEM_OWN_DAB_SW_VERSION
    0x20B, \ #SEM_OWN_HARDWARE_VARIANT
    0x20C, \ #SEM_OWN_DISPLAY_VARIANT
    0x20D, \ #SEM_OWN_BT_MAC_ADDRESS
    0x20E, \ #SEM_OWN_WIFI_MAC_ADDRESS
    0x20F, \ #SEM_OWN_CUSTOMER_VERSION
    0x210 #SEM_OWN_CUSTOMER_RELEASE_DATE

spies=0x200, \ #SEM_OWN_TOTAL_SOC_LOAD
    0x201, \ #SEM_OWN_REBOOT_COUNT
    0x202, \ #SEM_OWN_USB_DETAILS
    0x203, \ #SEM_OWN_DOMAIN_CPU_LOAD
    0x204, \ #SEM_OWN_DOMAIN_RAM_USAGE
    0x205, \ #SEM_OWN_FIRMWARE_VERSION
    0x210 #SEM_OWN_CUSTOMER_RELEASE_DATE

[cc:Lifecycle]
    type=SSW
    code=1137
    mons=0xA000, \ #SEM_LC_CURRENT_STATE
    0xA001, \ #SEM_LC_HMI_STATE
    0xA002, \ #SEM_LC_APP_STATE
    0xA003, \ #SEM_LC_PHONE_STATE
    0xA004, \ #SEM_LC_SUPPLY_STATE
    0xA005, \ #SEM_LC_PRODUCT_STATE
    0xA006, \ #SEM_LC_POPUP_STATE
    0xA007 #SEM_LC_TEMPERATURE
    spies=0xA000, \ #SEM_LC_CURRENT_STATE
    0xA001, \ #SEM_LC_HMI_STATE
    0xA002, \ #SEM_LC_APP_STATE
    0xA003, \ #SEM_LC_PHONE_STATE
    0xA004, \ #SEM_LC_SUPPLY_STATE
    0xA005, \ #SEM_LC_PRODUCT_STATE
    0xA006, \ #SEM_LC_POPUP_STATE
    0xA007 #SEM_LC_TEMPERATURE

[cc:Radio]
    type=RADIO
    code=1133
    mons=0xAB00, \ #SEM_RAD_SPY_RDS_QUALITY
    0xAB01, \ #SEM_RAD_ETM_TUNER_AM
    0xAB02, \ #SEM_RAD_ETM_TUNER_FM
    0xAB03, \ #SEM_RAD_ETM_TUNER_DAB
    0xAB04, \ #SEM_RAD_ETM_AF_FM
    0xAB05, \ #SEM_RAD_ETM_AF_DAB
    0xAB06, \ #SEM_RAD_ETM_ALT_PI
    0xAB07, \ #SEM_RAD_ETM_ANTENNAS_FM
    0xAB08, \ #SEM_RAD_ETM_ANTENNAS_DAB
    0xAB09 #SEM_RAD_ETM_TUNER_TMC
    spies=0xAB00, \ #SEM_RAD_SPY_RDS_QUALITY
    0xAB01, \ #SEM_RAD_ETM_TUNER_AM
    0xAB02, \ #SEM_RAD_ETM_TUNER_FM
    0xAB03, \ #SEM_RAD_ETM_TUNER_DAB
    0xAB04, \ #SEM_RAD_ETM_AF_FM
    0xAB05, \ #SEM_RAD_ETM_AF_DAB
    0xAB06, \ #SEM_RAD_ETM_ALT_PI
    0xAB07, \ #SEM_RAD_ETM_ANTENNAS_FM
    0xAB08, \ #SEM_RAD_ETM_ANTENNAS_DAB
    0xAB09 #SEM_RAD_ETM_TUNER_TMC

[cc:Speech]
    type=SPEECH
    code=1135
    mons=0xAC00, \ #SEM_SPC_VOICEID
    0xAC01, \ #SEM_SPC_TTS_VERSION
    0xAC02 #SEM_SPC_VR_VERSION
    spies=0xAC00, \ #SEM_SPC_VOICEID
    0xAC02 #SEM_SPC_VR_VERSION

[cc:WIFI]
    type=CONNECTIVITY
    code=1136
    mons=0xAD0E, \ #SEM_CONN_WIFI_DEVICE_IPADDR_VALUE
    0xAD0F, \ #SEM_CONN_WIFI_CHIP_VERSION_VALUE
    0xAD10, \ #SEM_CONN_WIFI_STATUS
    0xAD11, \ #SEM_CONN_WIFI_AP_STATUS
    0xAD12, \ #SEM_CONN_WIFI_STA_LIST_VALUE
    0xAD13, \ #SEM_CONN_WIFI_PERSISTENCE_VALUES
    0xAD14 #SEM_CONN_WIFI_LAST_ERROR_REPORTED
    spies=0xAD0E, \ #SEM_CONN_WIFI_DEVICE_IPADDR_VALUE
    0xAD0F, \ #SEM_CONN_WIFI_CHIP_VERSION_VALUE
    0xAD10, \ #SEM_CONN_WIFI_STATUS
    0xAD11, \ #SEM_CONN_WIFI_AP_STATUS
    0xAD12, \ #SEM_CONN_WIFI_STA_LIST_VALUE
    0xAD13, \ #SEM_CONN_WIFI_PERSISTENCE_VALUES
    0xAD14 #SEM_CONN_WIFI_LAST_ERROR_REPORTED
    [cc:Bluetooth]
    type=CONNECTIVITY
    code=1132
    mons=0xAD00, \ #SEM_CONN_BT_PAIRED_DEVICE1
    0xAD01, \ #SEM_CONN_BT_PAIRED_DEVICE2
    0xAD02, \ #SEM_CONN_BT_PAIRED_DEVICE3
    0xAD03, \ #SEM_CONN_BT_PAIRED_DEVICE4
    0xAD04, \ #SEM_CONN_BT_PAIRED_DEVICE5
    0xAD05, \ #SEM_CONN_BT_PAIRED_DEVICE6
    0xAD06, \ #SEM_CONN_BT_PAIRED_DEVICE7
    0xAD07, \ #SEM_CONN_BT_PAIRED_DEVICE8
    0xAD08, \ #SEM_CONN_BT_PAIRED_DEVICE9
    0xAD09, \ #SEM_CONN_BT_PAIRED_DEVICE10
    0xAD0A, \ #SEM_CONN_BT_DEVICE_CONN_HISTORY
    0xAD0B, \ #SEM_CONN_BT_LOCAL_DEVICE_INFO
    0xAD0C, \ #SEM_CONN_BT_SERVICE_STATUS
    0xAD0D #SEM_CONN_BT_PERSISTANCY_KEYS
    spies=0xAD00, \ #SEM_CONN_BT_PAIRED_DEVICE1
    0xAD01, \ #SEM_CONN_BT_PAIRED_DEVICE2
    0xAD02, \ #SEM_CONN_BT_PAIRED_DEVICE3
    0xAD03, \ #SEM_CONN_BT_PAIRED_DEVICE4
    0xAD04, \ #SEM_CONN_BT_PAIRED_DEVICE5
    0xAD05, \ #SEM_CONN_BT_PAIRED_DEVICE6
    0xAD06, \ #SEM_CONN_BT_PAIRED_DEVICE7
    0xAD07, \ #SEM_CONN_BT_PAIRED_DEVICE8
    0xAD08, \ #SEM_CONN_BT_PAIRED_DEVICE9
    0xAD09, \ #SEM_CONN_BT_PAIRED_DEVICE10
    0xAD0A, \ #SEM_CONN_BT_DEVICE_CONN_HISTORY
    0xAD0B, \ #SEM_CONN_BT_LOCAL_DEVICE_INFO
    0xAD0C, \ #SEM_CONN_BT_SERVICE_STATUS
    0xAD0D #SEM_CONN_BT_PERSISTANCY_KEYS

[cc:ConnMgr]
    type=CONNECTIVITY
    code=1140
    mons=0xAD15, \ #SEM_CONN_CM_SRV_ORDER
    0xAD16, \ #SEM_CONN_CM_SRV_PROPERTIES
    0xAD17, \ #SEM_CONN_CM_SRV_PROPERTY_CHG
    0xAD18, \ #SEM_CONN_CM_DATA_USAGE_CURR_SRV
    0xAD19, \ #SEM_CONN_CM_DATA_USAGE_ATB
    0xAD1A, \ #SEM_CONN_CM_DATA_USAGE_WIFI
    0xAD1B, \ #SEM_CONN_CM_DATA_USAGE_USB
    0xAD1C, \ #SEM_CONN_CM_DATA_USAGE_BT
    0xAD1D, \ #SEM_CONN_CM_ROUTING_TABLE
    0xAD1E, \ #SEM_CONN_CM_TETHERING_STATE
    0xAD1F, \ #SEM_CONN_CM_ATB_CONNECTED_APPS
    0xAD20, \ #SEM_CONN_CM_LAST_ERROR
    0xAD21, \ #SEM_CONN_CM_WIFI_UPLOAD_RATE
    0xAD22, \ #SEM_CONN_CM_WIFI_DOWNLOAD_RATE
    0xAD23, \ #SEM_CONN_CM_GSM_UPLOAD_RATE
    0xAD24, \ #SEM_CONN_CM_GSM_DOWNLOAD_RATE
    0xAD25, \ #SEM_CONN_CM_BT_UPLOAD_RATE
    0xAD26, \ #SEM_CONN_CM_BT_DOWNLOAD_RATE
    0xAD27, \ #SEM_CONN_CM_USB_UPLOAD_RATE
    0xAD28, \ #SEM_CONN_CM_USB_DOWNLOAD_RATE
    0xAD29, \ #SEM_CONN_CM_REMOTE_CONNECTED_DEVICE_IPADDR
    0xAD2A, \ #SEM_CONN_CM_CURRENT_UPLOAD_RATE
    0xAD2B, \ #SEM_CONN_CM_CURRENT_DOWNLOAD_RATE
    0xAD2C, \ #SEM_CONN_CM_CONNECTIVITY_TYPE
    0xAD2D, \ #SEM_CONN_CM_ATB_PRESENCE_STATUS
    0xAD2E, \ #SEM_CONN_CM_ATB_CONNECTION_STATUS
    0xAD2F, \ #SEM_CONN_CM_ATB_BUSY_STATUS
    0xAD30, \ #SEM_CONN_CM_DEFAULT_GATEWAY_OBJECT_PATH
    0xAD31 #SEM_CONN_CM_COUNT_TELEMATIC_LINK_APPLICATIONS
    spies=0xAD15, \ #SEM_CONN_CM_SRV_ORDER
    0xAD16, \ #SEM_CONN_CM_SRV_PROPERTIES
    0xAD17, \ #SEM_CONN_CM_SRV_PROPERTY_CHG
    0xAD18, \ #SEM_CONN_CM_DATA_USAGE_CURR_SRV
    0xAD19, \ #SEM_CONN_CM_DATA_USAGE_ATB
    0xAD1A, \ #SEM_CONN_CM_DATA_USAGE_WIFI
    0xAD1B, \ #SEM_CONN_CM_DATA_USAGE_USB
    0xAD1C, \ #SEM_CONN_CM_DATA_USAGE_BT
    0xAD1D, \ #SEM_CONN_CM_ROUTING_TABLE
    0xAD1E, \ #SEM_CONN_CM_TETHERING_STATE
    0xAD1F, \ #SEM_CONN_CM_ATB_CONNECTED_APPS
    0xAD20, \ #SEM_CONN_CM_LAST_ERROR
    0xAD21, \ #SEM_CONN_CM_WIFI_UPLOAD_RATE
    0xAD22, \ #SEM_CONN_CM_WIFI_DOWNLOAD_RATE
    0xAD23, \ #SEM_CONN_CM_GSM_UPLOAD_RATE
    0xAD24, \ #SEM_CONN_CM_GSM_DOWNLOAD_RATE
    0xAD25, \ #SEM_CONN_CM_BT_UPLOAD_RATE
    0xAD26, \ #SEM_CONN_CM_BT_DOWNLOAD_RATE
    0xAD27, \ #SEM_CONN_CM_USB_UPLOAD_RATE
    0xAD28, \ #SEM_CONN_CM_USB_DOWNLOAD_RATE
    0xAD29, \ #SEM_CONN_CM_REMOTE_CONNECTED_DEVICE_IPADDR
    0xAD2A, \ #SEM_CONN_CM_CURRENT_UPLOAD_RATE
    0xAD2B, \ #SEM_CONN_CM_CURRENT_DOWNLOAD_RATE
    0xAD2C, \ #SEM_CONN_CM_CONNECTIVITY_TYPE
    0xAD2D, \ #SEM_CONN_CM_ATB_PRESENCE_STATUS
    0xAD2E, \ #SEM_CONN_CM_ATB_CONNECTION_STATUS
    0xAD2F, \ #SEM_CONN_CM_ATB_BUSY_STATUS
    0xAD30, \ #SEM_CONN_CM_DEFAULT_GATEWAY_OBJECT_PATH
    0xAD31 #SEM_CONN_CM_COUNT_TELEMATIC_LINK_APPLICATIONS

[cc:USBM]
    type=CONNECTIVITY
    code=1141
    mons=0xAD32, \ #SEM_CONN_USBM_DEVICE
    0xAD33 #SEM_CONN_USBM_OVERVOLTAGE
    spies=0xAD32, \ #SEM_CONN_USBM_DEVICE
    0xAD33 #SEM_CONN_USBM_OVERVOLTAGE

[cc:TBM]
    type=CONNECTIVITY
    code=1142
    mons=0xAD34, \ #SEM_CONN_TBM_CONNECTION_STATUS
    0xAD35, \ #SEM_CONN_TBM_PRESENCE_STATUS
    0xAD36, \ #SEM_CONN_TBM_BUSY_STATUS
    0xAD37, \ #SEM_CONN_TBM_ATB_TELECO_STATUS
    0xAD38, \ #SEM_CONN_TBM_USB_WARNING
    0xAD39 #SEM_CONN_TBM_USB_ERROR
    spies=0xAD34, \ #SEM_CONN_TBM_CONNECTION_STATUS
    0xAD35, \ #SEM_CONN_TBM_PRESENCE_STATUS
    0xAD36, \ #SEM_CONN_TBM_BUSY_STATUS
    0xAD37, \ #SEM_CONN_TBM_ATB_TELECO_STATUS
    0xAD38, \ #SEM_CONN_TBM_USB_WARNING
    0xAD39 #SEM_CONN_TBM_USB_ERROR

[cc:phone]
    type=CONNECTIVITY
    code=1143
    mons=0xAD3A, \ #SEM_CONN_PHONE_GSM_MCC
    0xAD3B, \ #SEM_CONN_PHONE_GSM_MNC
    0xAD3C, \ #SEM_CONN_PHONE_MANUFACTURER
    0xAD3D, \ #SEM_CONN_PHONE_MODEL
    0xAD3E, \ #SEM_CONN_PHONE_IMEI
    0xAD3F #SEM_CONN_PHONE_SWVERSION
    spies=0xAD3A, \ #SEM_CONN_PHONE_GSM_MCC
    0xAD3B, \ #SEM_CONN_PHONE_GSM_MNC
    0xAD3C, \ #SEM_CONN_PHONE_MANUFACTURER
    0xAD3D, \ #SEM_CONN_PHONE_MODEL
    0xAD3E, \ #SEM_CONN_PHONE_IMEI
    0xAD3F #SEM_CONN_PHONE_SWVERSION

[cc:Cbook]
    type=CONNECTIVITY
    code=1146
    mons=0xAD40, \ #SEM_CONN_CB_INIT_STATUS
    0xAD41, \ #SEM_CONN_CB_SELECTION_DETAILS
    0xAD42 #SEM_CONN_CB_OPERATION_DETAILS
    spies=0xAD40, \ #SEM_CONN_CB_INIT_STATUS
    0xAD41, \ #SEM_CONN_CB_SELECTION_DETAILS
    0xAD42 #SEM_CONN_CB_OPERATION_DETAILS

[cc:Messaging]
    type=CONNECTIVITY
    code=1145
    mons=0xAD43, \ #SEM_CONN_MSG_PROVIDER_SET
    0xAD44, \ #SEM_CONN_MSG_PROVIDER_REMOVED
    0xAD45, \ #SEM_CONN_MSG_NEW_MESSAGE_TEMPLATE
    0xAD46, \ #SEM_CONN_MSG_EMAIL_SENT
    0xAD47, \ #SEM_CONN_MSG_SMS_SENT
    0xAD48, \ #SEM_CONN_MSG_EMAIL_DELETED
    0xAD49 #SEM_CONN_MSG_SMS_DELETED
    spies=0xAD43, \ #SEM_CONN_MSG_PROVIDER_SET
    0xAD44, \ #SEM_CONN_MSG_PROVIDER_REMOVED
    0xAD45, \ #SEM_CONN_MSG_NEW_MESSAGE_TEMPLATE
    0xAD46, \ #SEM_CONN_MSG_EMAIL_SENT
    0xAD47, \ #SEM_CONN_MSG_SMS_SENT
    0xAD48, \ #SEM_CONN_MSG_EMAIL_DELETED
    0xAD49 #SEM_CONN_MSG_SMS_DELETED

[cc:Nagivation]
    type=NAV
    code=1134
    mons=0xAE00, \ #SEM_NAV_GPS_RECEPTION_QUALITY
    0xAE01, \ #SEM_NAV_CAR_SPEED
    0xAE02, \ #SEM_NAV_VISIBLE_SATELLITES
    0xAE03, \ #SEM_NAV_RAW_GPS_POSSITION
    0xAE04, \ #SEM_NAV_GUIDANCE_STATUS
    0xAE05, \ #SEM_NAV_RELEASE_VERSION
    0xAE06, \ #SEM_NAV_MAP_VERSION
    0xAE07, \ #SEM_NAV_PERSISTENCY_DUMP
    0xAE08, \ #SEM_NAV_EXPIRATION_DATES
    0xAE09, \ #SEM_NAV_IDS
    0xAE0A, \ #SEM_NAV_ACTIVE_ROUTE
    0xAE0B, \ #SEM_NAV_MODULE_LOADER_PROGRESS
    0xAE0C, \ #SEM_NAV_SCREEN_STACK
    0xAE0D, \ #SEM_NAV_CONNECTION_STATUS
    0xAE0E, \ #SEM_NAV_LANGUAGE
    0xAE0F, \ #SEM_NAV_DR_SENSORS
    0xAE10, \ #SEM_NAV_LANGUAGE_ENGINE
    0xAE11 #SEM_NAV_GPS_FIRMWARE_VERSION
    spies=0xAE00, \ #SEM_NAV_GPS_RECEPTION_QUALITY
    0xAE01, \ #SEM_NAV_CAR_SPEED
    0xAE02, \ #SEM_NAV_VISIBLE_SATELLITES
    0xAE03, \ #SEM_NAV_RAW_GPS_POSSITION
    0xAE04, \ #SEM_NAV_GUIDANCE_STATUS
    0xAE07, \ #SEM_NAV_PERSISTENCY_DUMP
    0xAE08, \ #SEM_NAV_EXPIRATION_DATES
    0xAE09, \ #SEM_NAV_IDS
    0xAE0A, \ #SEM_NAV_ACTIVE_ROUTE
    0xAE0B, \ #SEM_NAV_MODULE_LOADER_PROGRESS
    0xAE0C, \ #SEM_NAV_SCREEN_STACK
    0xAE0D, \ #SEM_NAV_CONNECTION_STATUS
    0xAE0E, \ #SEM_NAV_LANGUAGE
    0xAE0F, \ #SEM_NAV_DR_SENSORS
    0xAE10, \ #SEM_NAV_LANGUAGE_ENGINE
    0xAE11 #SEM_NAV_GPS_FIRMWARE_VERSION

[cc:HMI]
    type=HMI
    code=1139
    mons=0xAF00, \ #SEM_HMI_FPS_RATE
    0xAF01, \ #SEM_HMI_GPU_LOAD
    0xAF02, \ #SEM_HMI_HAND_WRITING_VERSION
    0xAF03 #SEM_HMI_PIN_YIN_VERSION
    spies=0xAF00, \ #SEM_HMI_FPS_RATE
    0xAF01, \ #SEM_HMI_GPU_LOAD
    0xAF03 #SEM_HMI_PIN_YIN_VERSION
    [cc:TSM]
    type=CONNECTIVITY
    code=1147
    mons=0xAD4A, \ #SEM_CONN_TSM_LINK_STATUS
    0xAD4B, \ #SEM_CONN_TSM_CONN_TIME
    0xAD4C, \ #SEM_CONN_TSM_MACHINE_STATE
    0xAD4D, \ #SEM_CONN_TSM_LINK_TRY_CNT
    0xAD4E, \ #SEM_CONN_TSM_SEND_TRY_CNT
    0xAD4F, \ #SEM_CONN_TSM_STARTUP_STATE
    0xAD50, \ #SEM_CONN_TSM_ALL_REQ_CNT
    0xAD51, \ #SEM_CONN_TSM_SMS_REQ_CNT
    0xAD52, \ #SEM_CONN_TSM_FAILED_FORM_REQ_CNT
    0xAD53, \ #SEM_CONN_TSM_OK_FORM_REQ_CNT
    0xAD54, \ #SEM_CONN_TSM_FAILED_EXEC_REQ_CNT
    0xAD55, \ #SEM_CONN_TSM_CURL_SEND_CNT
    0xAD56, \ #SEM_CONN_TSM_LAST_REQ
    0xAD57, \ #SEM_CONN_TSM_LAST_FAILED_FORM_REQ
    0xAD58, \ #SEM_CONN_TSM_LAST_OK_FORM_REQ
    0xAD59, \ #SEM_CONN_TSM_FAILED_EXEC_REQ
    0xAD5A, \ #SEM_CONN_TSM_LAST_CURL_TIME
    0xAD5B, \ #SEM_CONN_TSM_LAST_SERV_TIME
    0xAD5C, \ #SEM_CONN_TSM_MSG_QUEUE_PROP
    0xAD5D, \ #SEM_CONN_TSM_SRV_CHECK
    0xAD5E, \ #SEM_CONN_TSM_CONN_REC
    0xAD5F, \ #SEM_CONN_TSM_SEND_RET
    0xAD60, \ #SEM_CONN_TSM_SEND_INTERVAL
    0xAD61 #SEM_CONN_TSM_ADMIN_URL
    spies=0xAD4A, \ #SEM_CONN_TSM_LINK_STATUS
    0xAD4B, \ #SEM_CONN_TSM_CONN_TIME
    0xAD4C, \ #SEM_CONN_TSM_MACHINE_STATE
    0xAD4D, \ #SEM_CONN_TSM_LINK_TRY_CNT
    0xAD4E, \ #SEM_CONN_TSM_SEND_TRY_CNT
    0xAD4F, \ #SEM_CONN_TSM_STARTUP_STATE
    0xAD50, \ #SEM_CONN_TSM_ALL_REQ_CNT
    0xAD51, \ #SEM_CONN_TSM_SMS_REQ_CNT
    0xAD52, \ #SEM_CONN_TSM_FAILED_FORM_REQ_CNT
    0xAD53, \ #SEM_CONN_TSM_OK_FORM_REQ_CNT
    0xAD54, \ #SEM_CONN_TSM_FAILED_EXEC_REQ_CNT
    0xAD55, \ #SEM_CONN_TSM_CURL_SEND_CNT
    0xAD56, \ #SEM_CONN_TSM_LAST_REQ
    0xAD57, \ #SEM_CONN_TSM_LAST_FAILED_FORM_REQ
    0xAD58, \ #SEM_CONN_TSM_LAST_OK_FORM_REQ
    0xAD59, \ #SEM_CONN_TSM_FAILED_EXEC_REQ
    0xAD5A, \ #SEM_CONN_TSM_LAST_CURL_TIME
    0xAD5B, \ #SEM_CONN_TSM_LAST_SERV_TIME
    0xAD5C, \ #SEM_CONN_TSM_MSG_QUEUE_PROP
    0xAD5D, \ #SEM_CONN_TSM_SRV_CHECK
    0xAD5E, \ #SEM_CONN_TSM_CONN_REC
    0xAD5F, \ #SEM_CONN_TSM_SEND_RET
    0xAD60, \ #SEM_CONN_TSM_SEND_INTERVAL
    0xAD61 #SEM_CONN_TSM_ADMIN_URL

[cc:eek:nstar]
    type=CONNECTIVITY
    code=1148
    mons=0xAD62, \ #SEM_CONN_OBM_ONSTAR_DEVICE_PRESENCE
    0xAD63, \ #SEM_CONN_OBM_ONSTAR_WIFI_SETTINGS_PROPERTIES
    0xAD64 #SEM_CONN_OBM_ONSTAR_PRIVACY_SETTINGS_PROPERTIES
    spies=0xAD62, \ #SEM_CONN_OBM_ONSTAR_DEVICE_PRESENCE
    0xAD63, \ #SEM_CONN_OBM_ONSTAR_WIFI_SETTINGS_PROPERTIES
    0xAD64 #SEM_CONN_OBM_ONSTAR_PRIVACY_SETTINGS_PROPERTIES

[cc:AUD]
    type=AUDIO
    code=1149
    mons=0xB000, \ #SEM_AUD_ECNR_VERSION
    0xB001 #SEM_AUD_DIRANA_VERSION
    spies=0xB000, \ #SEM_AUD_ECNR_VERSION
    0xB001 #SEM_AUD_DIRANA_VERSION

[cc:VEH]
    type=VEHICLE
    code=1151
    mons=0xB100 #SEM_VEH_DENSO_VERSION
    spies=0xB100 #SEM_VEH_DENSO_VERSION

[cc:Version]
    type=SSW
    code=1152
    mons=0x18, \ #SEM_VUC_SW_VERSION
    0x19, \ #SEM_VUC_CAN_VERSION
    0x1A, \ #SEM_VUC_HARDWARE_VERSION
    0x210, \ #SEM_OWN_CUSTOMER_RELEASE_DATE
    0xAB0A, \ #SEM_RAD_DAB_VERSION
    0xAC02, \ #SEM_SPC_VR_VERSION
    0xAE11, \ #SEM_NAV_GPS_FIRMWARE_VERSION
    0xAF03, \ #SEM_HMI_PIN_YIN_VERSION
    0xB000, \ #SEM_AUD_ECNR_VERSION
    0xB001, \ #SEM_AUD_DIRANA_VERSION
    0xB100 #SEM_VEH_DENSO_VERSION
    spies=0x18, \ #SEM_VUC_SW_VERSION
    0x19, \ #SEM_VUC_CAN_VERSION
    0x1A, \ #SEM_VUC_HARDWARE_VERSION
    0x210, \ #SEM_OWN_CUSTOMER_RELEASE_DATE
    0xAB0A, \ #SEM_RAD_DAB_VERSION
    0xAC02, \ #SEM_SPC_VR_VERSION
    0xAE11, \ #SEM_NAV_GPS_FIRMWARE_VERSION
    0xAF03, \ #SEM_HMI_PIN_YIN_VERSION
    0xB000, \ #SEM_AUD_ECNR_VERSION
    0xB001, \ #SEM_AUD_DIRANA_VERSION
    0xB100 #SEM_VEH_DENSO_VERSION

To open the cheatcode window you have to press at least 6 seconds the multimedia button from nac.

Enter first the cheatcode (for example 1130) and then the code 1122.
    Repeat it with every entered code.

Example:
    First -> 1130
    Second -> 1122

First -> 1131
    Second -> 1122

First -> 1132
    Second -> 1122

And so on.

@rui.saraiva
    It would be helpful if you upload the complete update package.
    For those of you who want to analyze their spy logs after using code 1111, you need to install Qt (qt.io/download) and download the DLT Viewer project (github.com/GENIVI/dlt-viewer). You also need a tool to extract lz4 compressed files (e.g. github.com/lz4/lz4/releases). Once you configure everything you need to extract the .lz4 file (e.g. "1_startup_20190924_181656.dlt.lz4") which results in a .dlt file (e.g. "1_startup_20190924_181656.dlt"). You can then open this in DLT Viewer.

I assume that the Navi 5.0 is using a logger similar to the one described here: github.com/GENIVI/dlt-daemon] . Also based on the information in some of the crash reports, the Navi 5.0 seems to be using Qt apps/objects.
    An old NAC Wave 2 firmware version 21.05.65.32 (early 2017), was wrongly released without any encryption. It was pulled some hours later, but it was a bit too late... I've the full update .tar file, but here's some of the interesting files, including the root filesystem, after converting/extracting - https drive (dot) google (dot) com (slash) open?id=1ocCo5WJheeBkChpydxkE1Q28UYh0Xjq9
    NAC Wave 2 codes (from German PSA forum)

1111 Spy log generation

1122 Master mask

1130 Information about amplifier, battery etc

1133 Information about radio / received / freq

1134 Information on satellites and services

1135 TomTom version

1136 Information about WiFi devices

1137 current user status, temp.

1138 Linux, USB, processor utilization

1139 GPU memory load

1140 connection status WiFi, tethering, Bluetooth, rndis, ipadreesen and macadressen and much more.

1141 Connected USB devices

1142 ATB connection

1143 no information without serial connection

1144 tone becomes quieter

1145 Provider status, SMS status

1146 Download status

Hope this would help:cool: