[MOD] EC01 Accurate Battery

Search This thread

neozen21

Oct 11, 2010
Henderson, NV
na. stinkin sbrissen made a better one with cooler stuff. :eek:

I actually like yours more. I only want a purely accurate battery mod. Don't want the shutdown menus or the lockscreens or anything else.

Thanks for the great job.

For those who would like to customize the graphics, you can try the UOT Kitchen http://uot.dakra.lt and cook your own version. You'll have to upload the framework-res.apk from your phone, though..

nitsuj17

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 24, 2010
PA
I actually like yours more. I only want a purely accurate battery mod. Don't want the shutdown menus or the lockscreens or anything else.

Thanks for the great job.

For those who would like to customize the graphics, you can try the UOT Kitchen http://uot.dakra.lt and cook your own version. You'll have to upload the framework-res.apk from your phone, though..

why would u not want multiple lockscreen options...and at the least reboot options ??? :eek:

ezas

Jan 14, 2011
why would u not want multiple lockscreen options...and at the least reboot options ??? :eek:

I can't live without the 4-tab lock screen any longer. Already did the six lockscreen flash.

...and the widget picker

While I haven't done it with EC01 I added the SC widget picker to an AOSP ROM so can't see an reason it wouldn't work with EC01 ROM.

I'll do it later and report back.

==============================

Update: I just flashed the accurate battery mod from the OP and I'm in bootloop. I'm on EC01 ROM and Kernel with six lockscreen mod flashed. No Mod's other than that. I flashed Battery Mod by wipe/wipe (no reset) and flashed the normal way.

Pulling the battery did not help (it broke me out but right back into bootloop)

I'll figure out a solution but any ideas why it happened?

Update2: Reflashing six lockscreen fixed the problem. (and reset my wallpaper and widgets).

Anyway Im getting to where I want by downloading the six lockscreen that includes the accurate battery mod.

Last edited:

ezas

Jan 14, 2011
yeah widget picker works on any rom/setup

Rockin some Widget Picker love.

For those who might want to do it. Simply get a copy of SC 2.9.2 and open up the zip file and find appwidgetpicker-1.2.1.apk

copy/move it to your SD card. Then using a file manager move/copy it to /system/app

This might be basic to some but it was new to me when I was running an AOSP ROM.

Top Liked Posts