[tweak] improve 3d performance of lg p500 - updated

Search This thread

theanykey

Jan 10, 2012
https://github.com/nadlabak/android...mmit/825262322b7fa552cd5569a4e284e842c8249027

will commenting with hash first line enable hw accel? I think build.prop doesn't change everything yet, according to this commit, first line should be commented

The included egl.cfg is exactly how it should be:
Code:
0 1 adreno200

Commenting that out will result in a black screen (which is easy to fix; just boot into recovery and reflash the zip).

You should only change it if it's anything other than that.

deniso177

Aug 27, 2011
even leaving the default cfg with 0 0 android, will still make this patch work, as the libs are what cause such an improvement in fps, and 3d apps know to use adreno

vlt96

Oct 9, 2011
Anyone tried flashing on CM9? Any improvements? I tested the build.prop and it works... but I think the maxeventspersec should be 180

I was born in the '90's... 1290's >:)

paul678

Sep 20, 2011
Craiova
Anyone tried flashing on CM9? Any improvements? I tested the build.prop and it works... but I think the maxeventspersec should be 180

I was born in the '90's... 1290's >:)
I flashed them+build.prob tweaks and some of my own and got about 3fps gain in neocore...but from what I've seen and form the size of this libs I think it's more placebo stuff( libs are the same size as the ones you replace wich is pretty hard if you change the code inside)But it does turn off s/w acc and that can help.
Good luck rk00064 and I'm waiting for those new libs,hope you're right :)

Reactions: denzel09

Ted Mosby

Jun 18, 2011
Zagreb
Successfully flashed new libs on Huawei U8650. Now, what about those build.prop lines? I'm now working without it. Only line that exists in default build.prop is debug.sf.hw=0. Should that be changed to 1? My antutu 2D score now is 100 points lower than before lines...

deniso177

Aug 27, 2011
Successfully flashed new libs on Huawei U8650. Now, what about those build.prop lines? I'm now working without it. Only line that exists in default build.prop is debug.sf.hw=0. Should that be changed to 1? My antutu 2D score now is 100 points lower than before lines...
Antutu 2d score is temprememntal, keep clicking test and you will notice it will increase by 100 points, i think it needs to load a buffer first, so a few tests start that

Reactions: Ted Mosby

denzel09

Jun 28, 2009
Teheran

Try also to wait new lib update

Inviato dal mio LG-P690 usando Tapatalk

Ted Mosby

Jun 18, 2011
Zagreb
Antutu 2d score is temprememntal, keep clicking test and you will notice it will increase by 100 points, i think it needs to load a buffer first, so a few tests start that

Yeah man, you're absolutely right. When I run only 2D test I get the right result (290-ish). When I run full set of benches it shows me 100 points lower result on 2D. Wierd. I think that Antutu should wait for few seconds before next bench because results are way off sometimes.

Try also to wait new lib update

Inviato dal mio LG-P690 usando Tapatalk

Thanks, I'm subscribed to this thread and I'll wait patiently ;).

Reactions: denzel09

NanoNoodle

Sep 2, 2011
Auckland
I accidentally flashed it without removing libGLES_android.so from /system/lib/egl. And I can't remove or edit anything now for some reason because it is read only. Can someone help me please?

Vitruvian

Jan 31, 2012
Ohrid
I tried on Xperia x8 i did everything like said in the thread and did test i Antutu and nothing change...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I started new thread with new libs here

this is libs were ported from xperia x8 section, as lg p500 n x8 has same adreno gpu this tweak works in both..

i tried it in oxygen rom 2.3.2 and Slimgen v1.5.1

it works it will improve 3d scores and improve game performance

Instructions:
    1. Download New Adreno Libs

2. Remove libGLES_android.so from /system/lib/egl

3. Flash new adreno libs

4. Add this @ ur build.prop
    Code:
    Code:
    debug.sf.hw=1
    debug.composition.type=gpu
    ro.secure=0
    windowsmgr.max_events_per_sec=280
    debug.performance.tuning=1
    video.accelerate.hw=1
    dalvik.vm.verify-bytecode=false
    dalvik.vm.dexopt-data-only=1
    persist.android.strictmode=0
    ro.min_pointer_dur=1

5. Reboot, Enjoy

NOTE ; 1) PLS BACKUP before trying anything
    2) i have tried it in only oxygen rom 2.3.2 and Slimgen v1.5.1

TO download New Adreno Libs and for screenshots and instructions with pictures see this link http://rk00064.blogspot.in/2012/03/improve-lg-optimus-one-p500-3d.html

This thread is on xda News , check this out http://www.xda-developers.com/android/tweak-for-lg-p500-increases-3d-graphics-performance/

say thanks to LtHuNTer_StepheN

Dont forget to press THANKS button

Visit RK world for everyone my blog for games, tweaks, gadgets, hacks, and more cool stuff

Also Like Facebook fan page
    guys i have tested it. After flashing it and changing build.prop , i got an antutu 3d score of about 676 and in neocore 62.9fps oc at 768mhz.... as i already mentioned i have tested it in oxygen n slimgen roms, it really works ...

u can try it , there is no harm in it...

I hope u ppl press THANKS button for this :) :)... thank u
    Congrats OP! i got here coz you are on the XDA news! gotta try! this! hope it will works on cm7
    dalvik.vm.dexopt-flags=m=v,o=y seems to be the offendant line, removing it will allow me to boot fine, othewise i get a bootloop in CM nightlies... (wiping dalvik does not help..)

Even though it boots, it doesnt do justice in traditional benchs, neocore (61.7) and quadrant (1024) @748 performance, those are practically the same scores i usually get without this tweak...

havent tried antutu nor playing games yet...

BTW, theres kinda similar tweak in optimus black
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1323005

I'm seriously talking abt oxygen n slimgen roms, i have tested only in those two... soon i ll test with nfe rom.... i was getting around 57fps in neocore in oxygen after adding this tweak it improved to around 62fps... it is really good rite
    I tried on Xperia x8 i did everything like said in the thread and did test i Antutu and nothing change...

dude, it was ported by x8 only... ur x8 roms already has it, so no change