[Script][A2SD] Darktremor 2.7.5.3 Beta 04 [N1] (01/29/2011)

Search This thread

michie

Apr 15, 2007
Hasselt
What do i have to modify in the script to let dalvik build on SD-EXT on first boot already after installing my rom with darktremors a2sd build in ?

(To avoid the low sound bug in HD2 ICS roms)

aerismel

Jan 8, 2012
Mexico
You need to make sure you have enough room in the /system partition before you install this. What ROM are you trying to install this on?

Sorry, is this for me? I'm sure there is enough room in the /system partition because I haven't installed any apps and my sd has 8gb of storage. The ext partition is 512 mb. So I'm sure there is enough space. I have installed cyanogen 7.1 and miui. I can't make apps2sd work on either rom.

jaggyjags

Dec 8, 2011
Murcia
hello, created a rom with kitchen for htc explorer with a2sd enabled, working perfectly.

want to know how to add the beta 4 to it,

2.7.5.2 is the version pre loaded in kitchen and can't flash the beta4 .zip file. Tried copying data and systems files to my rom. It flashed alright but cannot get datasd work everytime, is that the correct way?
how could I do it?
many thanks

neroyoung

Oct 12, 2011
Pusad, MH
Hi Please help me i am not getting why this happening.

Here is what my config is
16 GB SD Card Class 6 (13.5GB FAT32 + 1.5 EXT3 SD-EXT Partition)
I flashed this Script using clockwork mode and I saw in Titanium Backup that SD-EXT is 1.5 GB and 1.4GB is free.I installed apps,used phone everything was fine.But as i rebooted all the software which were on phone memory disappeared.and shourtcut of those apps were glassy grey color like app is not installed...

What should i do to solve this ?

baseballfanz

Oct 19, 2010
Sugar Land TX
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G
Hi Please help me i am not getting why this happening.

Here is what my config is
16 GB SD Card Class 6 (13.5GB FAT32 + 1.5 EXT3 SD-EXT Partition)
I flashed this Script using clockwork mode and I saw in Titanium Backup that SD-EXT is 1.5 GB and 1.4GB is free.I installed apps,used phone everything was fine.But as i rebooted all the software which were on phone memory disappeared.and shourtcut of those apps were glassy grey color like app is not installed...

What should i do to solve this ?

After flagging dt script, did you use terminal to enter the command to move apps to ext?

↖↗↖↗↖↗↖↗↖↗↖↗↖↗↖↗↖↗↖↗↖↗↖↗↖↗↖↗↖↗

neroyoung

Oct 12, 2011
Pusad, MH
After flagging dt script, did you use terminal to enter the command to move apps to ext?

↖↗↖↗↖↗↖↗↖↗↖↗↖↗↖↗↖↗↖↗↖↗↖↗↖↗↖↗↖↗

No,i didn't did anything. I just flashed the script, and checked in a2sdgui that ad-ext is shown.
Then i just installed few apps normally and rebooted the device and after rebooting all apps in phone memory were disappeared,,,,,

Can anyone tell me step by step guide to proper installation of the script?
I my own modified stock Rom that supports init.d not cm7

Last edited:
G

GuestX0019

need to read the OP pages

but they, as far as i know, are using their own versions--ia2sd--which kick in on 2nd boot

bodyshop

Jul 10, 2010
My sister has a Transform Ultra 2.3.4 that i just rooted via the one click method. Can i flash this beta 4 script our do i need to flash a custom ROM first?

Or does she at least need to have a custom recovery 1st?
Then again i don't know if that (1 click) method installed a recovery or not.

Sent from my SHOOTER full off off Chop Suey, that JamZ like no other!!!

FrEcP

Jul 29, 2006
Hi,
several questions:

1. is the project abandoned? Since there isn't an update for a year now...
2. Can it be installed wihtout loosing the Data on the SD? e.g. resizing SD partitions from windows? How the had to be created?
3. What happens to already installed apps? will they be moved? can the be moved? Waht happens to apps wich are moved by gingers app2sd function?
4. can we install it wihtout clockwork mod? e.g. copy wiht root explorer and set permission - then a normal scrip should be also capable of installing- or is there more to be done?
5. what happens if the partiton runs out of space? Will apps go to internal memory then?

Even I already used it for some time now on my wildfire - still those question bother me since I just switched to a device where i don't have clockwork mod...

Last edited:

Androidity3000

Aug 11, 2010
Hi,
several questions:

1. is the project abandoned? Since there isn't an update for a year now...
2. Can it be installed wihtout loosing the Data on the SD? e.g. resizing SD partitions from windows? How the had to be created?
3. What happens to already installed apps? will they be moved? can the be moved? Waht happens to apps wich are moved by gingers app2sd function?
4. can we install it wihtout clockwork mod? e.g. copy wiht root explorer and set permission - then a normal scrip should be also capable of installing- or is there more to be done?
5. what happens if the partiton runs out of space? Will apps go to internal memory then?

Even I already used it for some time now on my wildfire - still those question bother me since I just switched to a device where i don't have clockwork mod...

1) Most likely. Whatever is here is here. This shouldn't be too much as a problem as some report that this works with ICS. It would be nice if the low volume bug could be fixed... Maybe one day the dev will come back.

2) You can install/flash this just fine with no wipes. You WILL need to have an EXT partition (recommended ext3 or 4) for this to work. When you create the partition you WILL lose all data on SD. Backup everything on your PC first. As for how to flash, I would simply recommend to do it with a recovery (IE: AmonRa or 4EXT touch recovery).

3) Not sure if you can move previously installed apps. This script does not give the user an easy option to choose which to move to ext which is a shame... Apps that are moved on .android_secure (gingerbread's a2sd) can be moved back easily (and placed in the EXT by default) by going to settings>apps>on sd and click move to phone. It will usually move the app to the ext which the phone recognizes as internal.

4) Not too sure. The best way (obviously) is to flash the script via recovery but I am not the one to ask for moving files to /system. You can open the RAR file on your PC and view where the files are supposed to go and try to push them there. But when experimenting, back up lol.

5) If the partition runs out of space then apps will be installed to internal until that is almost filled as well. Then you will get the low memory error when trying to install. You must likely will not fill a partition as this script has many flaws when it comes to recognizing 'free space.' When I used to use it I would get 'low memory' errors when the partition was only half way filled.

Hope this helps. If you don't understand anything I said just ask.

goister

Jan 4, 2011
Hi,

I've 2 questions:

1. I have a HTC Desire GSM that's running CM 7.0.3 and I've run the DT A2SD script to put my apps and dalvik-cache to the EXT partition on the sdcard. I wish to update to CM 7.10, and the instructions seem straightforward enough (nandroid, flash, that's it). I'm wondering if I need to do anything about A2SD for the update?

2. I wish to upgrade to a larger sdcard. How can I migrate from my existing sdcard to a new one?

Hanny

Feb 5, 2011
Hong Kong
Hi,

I've 2 questions:

1. I have a HTC Desire GSM that's running CM 7.0.3 and I've run the DT A2SD script to put my apps and dalvik-cache to the EXT partition on the sdcard. I wish to update to CM 7.10, and the instructions seem straightforward enough (nandroid, flash, that's it). I'm wondering if I need to do anything about A2SD for the update?

2. I wish to upgrade to a larger sdcard. How can I migrate from my existing sdcard to a new one?

1)
nandroid
wipe cache
wipe dalvik
flash update
flash darktremor
reboot
done ;)

2)
boot to recovery mode
nandroid backup, only choose [android_secure] and [sd-ext]
turn on usb mass storage
move everything on sd to computer
turn off usb mass storage
turn off phone in recovery
switch hardware sd card from old to new
do not power on phone normally
must directly boot into recovery mode

partition sd card - your desired ext and space etc.
usb mass storage on
everything from computer to sd
usb mass storage off
nandroid restore (the one only with the two options ticked)
reboot phone - phew finished!

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium

goister

Jan 4, 2011
1)
nandroid
wipe cache
wipe dalvik
flash update
flash darktremor
reboot
done ;)
Thanks! So I assume flashing the CM7.1 update will clear my internal memory, that's why I need to reflash darktremor zip file? After flashing it will I need to run the a2sd scripts again after reboot to move my apps and dalvik-cache to my sdcard?

earth08

Jan 4, 2011
I am on Stock Rom 2.3.6 with root permission
and i would like to install more apps ( a2sd)
what should i do.
Pls guide me.

Hanny

Feb 5, 2011
Hong Kong
Thanks! So I assume flashing the CM7.1 update will clear my internal memory, that's why I need to reflash darktremor zip file? After flashing it will I need to run the a2sd scripts again after reboot to move my apps and dalvik-cache to my sdcard?

nah, flashing updates will replace files in elsewhere with new ones but not /data partition nor /sd-ext partition therefore flashing updates will not clear your internal memory. if people did not use any a2sd scripts then their apps and data will not be changed after flashing an update.

however as we use darktremor a2sd script, files in the /system partition and other places which are directing apps and dalvik to our sd-ext, are removed when we flash the update. so thats why we will have to flash darktremor zip again everytime we update our ROM. note that we dont have to do this when we update our kernels only.

no, you dont need to do anything related to the activation of darktremor after updating the ROM and flashing the script together. not in A2SDGUI nor terminal emulator. your apps and data will just be there and because you NEED to wipe dalvik before ROM flash, the dalvik cache will start to build up in /sd-ext by itself on first boot. thats why the first boot will be long.

For your reference so you dont have to try it yourself - if you dont flash darktremor together with the ROM, you will just get all android package icons after you boot the phone and none of your app with activate until you wipe cache and dalvik again in recovery and flash the darktremor zip, everything will show up correctly.

in case if you face force closes at anytime after you did things related to darktremor, run a fix_permission and reboot then everything will be fine!

I am on Stock Rom 2.3.6 with root permission
and i would like to install more apps ( a2sd)
what should i do.
Pls guide me.

do a quick search "how to install darktremor" or search this thread, got not much time enough to teach you from installing recovery to finish a2sd... :eek:

earth08

Jan 4, 2011
nah, flashing updates will replace files in elsewhere with new ones but not /data partition nor /sd-ext partition therefore flashing

do a quick search "how to install darktremor" or search this thread, got not much time enough to teach you from installing recovery to finish a2sd... :eek:

If I had figured it out, than why i had asked here.
I will be thankfull if u can guide me
thanks in adv.

Last edited:

Hanny

Feb 5, 2011
Hong Kong
thanks in adv.

okay okay, ill provide you with reference because the instructions have been retold for lots of times over the year. (hmm haha ur lucky that lots of archived but very useful links are still saved in my bookmarks)

but first you need to go to the forum of your device to install custom recovery before doing anything.

then, get the image of darktremor a2sd here
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1235925

read the two pieces of official instructions here
https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=158809660835039
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=7021325&postcount=2

unofficial instructions here
this thread is old and now beyond ext3 you can also use ext4 ;)

what is ext? this one
http://www.google.com.hk/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=sd+card+ext+partitions

after installation you can either install A2SDGUI or simply use terminal emulator or adb shell to execute the following commands
https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=158826790833326

you may also want to try temasek (a famous developer)'s modified version of darktremor a2sd
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=12533976&postcount=1314

what is barrier=0? here
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=13015370&postcount=1511

if you really think darktremor is too complicated, try using Simple2Ext if you are using a cyanogenmod ROM.

You can also choose Link2SD if you are not using cm7 (as i can see ur on stock)

darktremor a2sd is not simple, even android isnt. ive used ****loads of time to read and test by myself when i was a noob, too :) good luck mate!

goister

Jan 4, 2011
nah, flashing updates will replace files in elsewhere with new ones but not /data partition nor /sd-ext partition therefore flashing updates will not clear your internal memory. if people did not use any a2sd scripts then their apps and data will not be changed after flashing an update.

however as we use darktremor a2sd script, files in the /system partition and other places which are directing apps and dalvik to our sd-ext, are removed when we flash the update. so thats why we will have to flash darktremor zip again everytime we update our ROM. note that we dont have to do this when we update our kernels only.

no, you dont need to do anything related to the activation of darktremor after updating the ROM and flashing the script together. not in A2SDGUI nor terminal emulator. your apps and data will just be there and because you NEED to wipe dalvik before ROM flash, the dalvik cache will start to build up in /sd-ext by itself on first boot. thats why the first boot will be long.

For your reference so you dont have to try it yourself - if you dont flash darktremor together with the ROM, you will just get all android package icons after you boot the phone and none of your app with activate until you wipe cache and dalvik again in recovery and flash the darktremor zip, everything will show up correctly.

in case if you face force closes at anytime after you did things related to darktremor, run a fix_permission and reboot then everything will be fine!

Hi,

I did as you told, however I'm going into a boot loop with the following messages in logcat:

Code:
E/dalvikvm(  792): opt header write failed: No space left on device

I then did a df in adb shell and it showed that my /data partition is 100% full. This forced me to reboot to recovery and restore to my old CM 7.0.3 backup, which was successful. When I do a df then, it shows only 89% used. Under Android storage settings, I also see that there's 16+MB internal memory left. Why am I left with 0 space in /data after applying the CM7.1 update and the A2SD zip file?

Thanks.

earth08

Jan 4, 2011
Hi,

I did as you told, however I'm going into a boot loop with the following messages in logcat:

Code:
E/dalvikvm(  792): opt header write failed: No space left on device

I then did a df in adb shell and it showed that my /data partition is 100% full. This forced me to reboot to recovery and restore to my old CM 7.0.3 backup, which was successful. When I do a df then, it shows only 89% used. Under Android storage settings, I also see that there's 16+MB internal memory left. Why am I left with 0 space in /data after applying the CM7.1 update and the A2SD zip file?

Thanks.
Try amarulz as2dx
that worked for me on both stock 2.3.6 and also on cm7.2
al of my apps were installed on ext4 partition on CM

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Introducing...
    Darktremor Apps2SD 2.7.5.3 Beta 04
    Date of Release: January 29, 2011

Download Current Version

Instructions - Change Log - Commands - ROM List - Developer's Guide
    Darktremor Apps2SD Fan Page ---- Darktremor Apps2SD Development Group

Are you installing Darktremor Apps2SD on your phone? Here are the instructions to help you: Facebook
    Are you a developer wanting to include Darktremor Apps2SD in your latest ROM? Here is the Developer Guide: Facebook
    Update on Beta 4
    It seems I'm getting mixed results with these betas. I'm not sure why this is occurring, some people have been able to get this working right while others have had a hard time with it.

Currently, I'm rebuilding the entire program. This takes a while because I have to figure out how to pack all these options into the program but make it small enough to where it will run correctly.

I will say that some of the beta features are coming back out...one of them is the search for a partition code. I suspect that code may be leading me into issues with certain platforms, so I'm going back to the 2.7.5.2 method of mounting (mmcblk0p2 or mmcblk1p2).

Also, parts of the code will use Busybox Ash (the only code that won't will be starta2sd, which will still use Bash for the time being). The startup code will definitely use Busybox Ash.

Until then, here are the links to the the last two betas and the last official release:

Version 2.7.5.3 Beta 04 - http://www.darktremor.info/files/a2sd/dtapps2sd-2.7.5.3-beta04-signed.zip
    Version 2.7.5.3 Beta 03 - http://www.darktremor.info/files/a2sd/dtapps2sd-2.7.5.3-beta03-signed.zip
    Version 2.7.5.2-1 - http://www.darktremor.info/files/a2sd/dtapps2sd-2.7.5.2-1-signed.zip

And, if you want past versions, you can view the repository: ftp://dtuser:Darktremor1@ftp.darktremor.info (ignore the smiley face...that's XDA doing that.)
    Beta 04 took longer than I expected to release. I have done major changes to the code:

1. New commands: convert-ext4 - This will convert your EXT3 partition into EXT4. Just a friendly reminder on this command: Not every rom supports EXT4, so it is possible to go into a boot loop if you switch roms. Use with caution.

2. Reworked convert-ext3 (convert-ext4 gets similar code)...now a flag file is set before the reboot (no conversion is done before the reboot). At load time, the conversion is performed. This takes longer in the reboot process and you may think your phone has locked up...wait about five minutes before doing anything with the phone.

3. Repair is rebuilt...now it uses existing commands to repair the setup (reinstall, remove, cachesd, cachepart, nocache, datasd, nodata). Definitely shrinks the code.

4. Added fix_permissions program to the package. This may help with Superuser issues when using the datasd feature. It is used in reinstall, remove, datasd and nodata.

5. a2sd install is back!!! Both a2sd install and a2sd reinstall do the exact same thing.

6. Dalvik heap code has been shrunk and now creates a file called dalvikheap. Actually, the code has been doing this all along (since about 2.7.5.2, I think), but I never put the code in to use the file.

7. Low Memory Killer code has also been shrunk and uses a file caled dtset_lowmem to set the low memory killer parameter.

8. Replaced Busybox PS function with Toolbox PS. The issue with Busybox PS is that it gives a false reading when I look for android.process.acore (which is the main program when the GUI starts up). If that is present, the program thinks you are trying to run Darktremor without any command line parameters. This was because Busybox would report the process was there when, in reality, it wasn't (validated this when my phone was boot looping.) Toolbox's PS reports the correct setting. This should fix the bootlooping issues some people are experiencing.

9. New commands: usedtbusybox and usedefaultbusybox - these commands may help in diagnosing issues that is may be related to the native Busybox on your rom. a2sd usedtbusybox will use the Busybox that is packaged with Darktremor. a2sd usedefaultbusybox will turn back on the scan behavior of the program introduced in Beta 03.

10. Support for Darktremor Apps2SD version 2.7 and earlier has been discontinued. To upgrade correctly from one of those versions, use version 2.7.5.3 Beta 03b or earlier.

11. Finally fixed stalled boot issues (or at least my tests with several roms says so.)

See the change log for additional details.

You will notice that if the program runs repair and finds a problem, it will correct the issue and reboot. You will see a second reboot when the dalvik-cache clears (this is to fix timing issues with CyanogenMod...I can't control that startup as well as I can other roms). This only happens if repair is ran or you flash a new rom (as repair will realign all data). If you are upgrading from a previous version of Darktremor, you should not see the reboots.
    This is Darktremor Apps2SD, a multipurpose program that primarily allows a user to execute applications created for the Android OS on their Secure Digital card (with the proper setup...more on that later). But, Darktremor Apps2SD is all about stability. The goal is to be able for all users of the Android OS to be able to take advantage of a method to run their applications from a secure digital card.

But just because the Darktremor Apps2SD is all about stability, doesn't mean it isn't packed with features:

- Move applications (both free and paid) to the Secure Digital card.
    - Move Dalvik Cache to run either from your Secure Digital card or from your cache partition and clears the cache on demand.
    - Boot Loop Protection: prevents the phone from boot looping in the event the SD card could not be mounted.
    - Dalvik JIT for faster performance on Roms which support it.
    - User selectable sizes for the Dalvik heap sizes, allowing a user to freely optimize their system.
    - Activate a swap partition on your SD card and sets how often the swap partition is utilized.
    - Automatically fixes configuration issues.
    - Users can check the free space on their SD card and check the installation to make sure all is setup correctly.
    - Runs ZipAlign on demand...this makes your programs load faster.
    - Built in help system for easy reference of commands.
    - All features can also be reversed without repartitioning your Secure Digital card.
    - New logging features assists in troubleshooting issues.
    - Commands to set the Low Memory Killer feature at boot time. Great for those people who are the "set it and forget it" type.
    - And more...

Darktremor Apps2SD is not the same as Froyo Apps2SD. Froyo Apps2SD creates a secure folder on the FAT32 section of your SD card (this is the section that you see when you mount your phone to your computer) and stores the programs there. This is nice as you don't have to do anything special with the phone, but it isn't backwards compatible with older versions of Android (Cupcake, Donut, Eclair) and, because of the way Froyo works, older programs not designed for Froyo will automatically stay on your internal storage (unless you install a program that forces the move to your SD card).

Darktremor Apps2SD takes a different approach. Based on the original CyanogenMod works, Darktremor Apps2SD uses symbolic linking to force Android into moving your applications to the SD card. Because Android will not allow anything to be ran from the FAT32 partition on your SD card (and, in Froyo, it will only allow you to run programs from a special folder), Darktremor utilizes filesystems called EXT2, EXT3 and EXT4. Each one of these filesystems is native to Linux (the operating system running Android), which allows you to run programs from them (same as, say, a computer running Ubuntu). This method is completely compatible with all versions of Android, including Froyo. In fact, you can run both the Darktremor Apps2SD and Froyo Apps2SD at the same time.

Check out the list of Roms that either have Darktremor Apps2SD installed or are compatible with Darktremor Apps2SD. Click on the link labeled ROM List at the top of this message.
    DT 2.7.5.2-EXT4 Only (Modified)
    ==> Mirror

DT 2.7.5.2-1-EXT4 Only (Modified)
    ==> Mirror

DT 2.7.5.3b4-EXT4 Only (Modified)
    ==> Mirror

DT 2.7.5.3b4-EXT4-B0 Only (Modified)
    ==> Mirror

Changes Made to Script
    1. Change auto switch to ext4
    2. Delete 05mountsd from /etc/init.d/
    3. Change barrier=1 to barrier=0 only for DT-CM7-2.7.5.3b4-EXT4-B0-signed.zip <=== I'm using this :D

Known issue in DT 2.7.5.3b4
    - Low volume bug across all medias.
    - Temp but working solution ==> WIPE CACHE after u flash DT before u reboot. Thanks to mtw4991 for the solution!

Please try the above ONLY if u have EXT4 partition.
    If you are using ext2/ext3, you may wanna see my post here. ==> http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=11950587&postcount=674

To boost ext4 performance, you may wanna enable data writeback (default setting = ordered). I did not put into script as its optional. Note that this is a ONE TIME command input only. Only when you repartition the ext4 then you need to input again. Reboot to see the results.

Instructions for Inputing EXT4 data writeback.
    1. From terminal or adb
    2. Input the command as per the code below.
    3. Reboot device.
    Code:
    su
    tune2fs -o journal_data_writeback /dev/block/mmcblk0p2
    Credit ALL to tkirton. I just amend the scripts to suit my needs :)
    thanks in adv.

okay okay, ill provide you with reference because the instructions have been retold for lots of times over the year. (hmm haha ur lucky that lots of archived but very useful links are still saved in my bookmarks)

but first you need to go to the forum of your device to install custom recovery before doing anything.

then, get the image of darktremor a2sd here

read the two pieces of official instructions here
    https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=158809660835039
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=7021325&postcount=2

unofficial instructions here
    this thread is old and now beyond ext3 you can also use ext4 ;)

what is ext? this one
    http://www.google.com.hk/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=sd+card+ext+partitions

after installation you can either install A2SDGUI or simply use terminal emulator or adb shell to execute the following commands
    https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=158826790833326

you may also want to try temasek (a famous developer)'s modified version of darktremor a2sd
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=12533976&postcount=1314

what is barrier=0? here
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=13015370&postcount=1511

if you really think darktremor is too complicated, try using Simple2Ext if you are using a cyanogenmod ROM.

You can also choose Link2SD if you are not using cm7 (as i can see ur on stock)

darktremor a2sd is not simple, even android isnt. ive used ****loads of time to read and test by myself when i was a noob, too :) good luck mate!
    Hi,

I've 2 questions:

1)
    nandroid
    wipe cache
    wipe dalvik
    flash update
    flash darktremor
    reboot
    done ;)

2)
    boot to recovery mode
    nandroid backup, only choose [android_secure] and [sd-ext]
    turn on usb mass storage
    move everything on sd to computer
    turn off usb mass storage
    turn off phone in recovery
    switch hardware sd card from old to new
    do not power on phone normally
    must directly boot into recovery mode

partition sd card - your desired ext and space etc.
    usb mass storage on
    everything from computer to sd
    usb mass storage off
    nandroid restore (the one only with the two options ticked)
    reboot phone - phew finished!

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium
    do i get these problems bcoz im on stock kernel??
    so far no1 wants to help me..

Shiyou, do this, in order, using Temasek's modified DT script at the bottom:

1- move all files from sd card to pc
    2- format and repartition sd card to ext2=1/1.5gb, swap=0, FAT=remainder
    3- convert ext2>ext3
    4- convert ext3>ext4
    5- mount sdcard in recovery and move sd card contents from pc back to sdcard
    6- flash rom/kernel/gapps(optional)/modified DT script
    7- recovery, run fix_uid_mismatches
    8- wipe cache only(fixes low volume bug, dont' wipe dalvik)
    9- reboot (go do something, this will take some time)

10- in terminal run the following:
    11- su (get superuser permission)
    12- a2sd check (make sure a2sd is running)
    13- a2sd zipalign (only need to run this command once)
    14- a2sd reinstall (will reboot) then;
    15- a2sd cachesd (will reboot) then;
    16- fix_permissions
    17- reboot into recovery, wipe cache and reboot

Hope this helps;)