Mods lock thread please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

strapped365

Mar 14, 2011
Columbus
I'll send one out to theMikMik later then. I wish I knew how to tinker with this stuff to give back to the community like you guys but lately I can only hand out donations. I am an art teacher/graphic designer/ comic artist but a horrible programmer. I would like to make some themes but with my freelance work picking up and school about to start I don't have the time to learn how to do that.

I have done my job getting my students hooked on Android by using my tablet in class every day and talking about how cool it is to be SU ;)

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using XDA Premium HD app

Electronics are where its at for kids these day, I swear my 3 year old knows more about smartphones than some adults. She knows exactly how to get to what she wants. Pix games, camera to do self photos, you name it she can do it, and it makes me so proud when she drops her ipod for my android lol

Sent from my HTC MyTouch 4G Slide running MikXE

ac3theone

Jan 26, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
Running this now, so far so good :-D, I couldn't get v6 supercharger to run from terminal em so I had to run manually with script manager. One question, is this version of v6 configured to run on ics already or should I download service jars and stuff?

Sent from my HTC MyTouch 4G Slide using Tapatalk 2

strapped365

Mar 14, 2011
Columbus
Running this now, so far so good :-D, I couldn't get v6 supercharger to run from terminal em so I had to run manually with script manager. One question, is this version of v6 configured to run on ics already or should I download service jars and stuff?

It already has the supercharged services.jar, if its not in the op its in the changelog. Was your commands the same as I posted? Because I posted the terminal commands that I use to run V6, so I'm not understanding why you can't, but can you please post a screen shot of your whole terminal emulator session?

ae653072-635f-5aab.jpg

Last edited:

strapped365

Mar 14, 2011
Columbus
Hey Strapped I saw your post about you wanting a cheaper plan. I used to have Family Mobile. $45 a month for Unlimited everything, and the unlimited data APN trick works. Then an additional line is only $35 bucks, unlimited also. But check your service area Xo

I used to have simple mobile, but I got tired of hacking the Mms.apk to receive and then when I would send something, it was only half the image or a big empty box so I just went with T-Mobile cause I love my incoming Mms messages :D

ac3theone

Jan 26, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
It already has the supercharged services.jar, if its not in the op its in the changelog. Was your commands the same as I posted? Because I posted the terminal commands that I use to run V6, so I'm not understanding why you can't, but can you please post a screen shot of your whole terminal emulator session?

ae653072-635f-5aab.jpg

oh I found the problem, I wasn't typing the "v6" in capital letters, it's running now thanks

ac3theone

Jan 26, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
is this right
4a5afbc9-8010-13dd.jpg
? at the very bottom it says "zepalign" , shouldn't it say "zipalign" not sure only reason I ask is because I've never seen before

ac3theone

Jan 26, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
oh yeah hey strapped can you make a mod that hides the recent apps in the notification drop down like you did with your other miki rom please

Edit: nevermind i made a zip to do this

Last edited:

ac3theone

Jan 26, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
Why would you want them hidden?

Sent from my HTC MyTouch 4G Slide using xda premium

android already has a built in version way to see the recent apps by holding the home key, ics recent apps display is way better looking than senses way of showing the recent apps Imo, wats the point of having it in the notification bar taking up precious space.

butch87402

Feb 8, 2010
hartford
android already has a built in version way to see the recent apps by holding the home key, ics recent apps display is way better looking than senses way of showing the recent apps Imo, wats the point of having it in the notification bar taking up precious space.

Wow totally forgot about long press home button

strapped365

Mar 14, 2011
Columbus
I created a flashable zip that will hide the recent apps in the dropdown for anyone to flash if they like, i can confirm this works im using it now

Make a backup just incase

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BwczFZyj1Mr7OUVSa3VzUW5aMGc

Mirror http://sdrv.ms/NB65fD

Thanks for posting this up man. I'm in a hard spot right now trying to find a windows disk for xp because my linux machine will NOT open then apks no matter who's guide I follow or who's ics apk tool I use :banghead: I've tried in wine, that was a no go,tried with android-utility=nothings. Tried myns ics apktool simple nah, tried evol4e tool or something like that and I'm still bashing my face against things.

ac3theone

Jan 26, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
Thanks for posting this up man. I'm in a hard spot right now trying to find a windows disk for xp because my linux machine will NOT open then apks no matter who's guide I follow or who's ics apk tool I use :banghead: I've tried in wine, that was a no go,tried with android-utility=nothings. Tried myns ics apktool simple nah, tried evol4e tool or something like that and I'm still bashing my face against things.

no prob bro, i think its a java problem, only way i fixed it was to make a new user account on my pc and re- download android sdk

rorytmeadows

Feb 6, 2008
Charleston, SC metro area

Precious space for notifications that are just constantly cleared?

I've already checked with Strapped, but just curious on a global scale: anyone have any advice on the ability to record phone calls (to/from)?

Last edited:

ac3theone

Jan 26, 2012
Brooklyn, NY

I've already checked with Strapped, but just curious on a global scale: anyone have any advice on the ability to record phone calls (to/from)?
well yea, its annoying for me to have to see it and not be able to remove any apps that show up there, thats just me though it might not bother you as much as it bothers me

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

im really interested in being able to record calls too, Ive seen a few kernels that say you could do it but ive never actually been able to do it cause i dont know how, some say you need a app but i cant find it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ROM Based on HTC Sensation XE Software:3.32.401.5 ported by sun_dream
    Sense 3.6 ICS- Everything is sized properly
    1.5 GHz kernel
    Liquid Smooth Rosie
    Beats Audio
    xloud
    Bravia Hack
    Sony framework
    Playstation certificate
    data/app enabled
    LeeDriod Tweaks
    Extended Quick Settings
    *uses dual mount sd for mounting to pc

Please Wipe using this guide. If not i may blame bugs on YOU

NOT WORKING
    tethering (usb, wireless, bluetooth)
    1080p video

kernel source TeamDS
    *thanks*
    sun_dream-initial port
    Tbalden-PyroICE kernel
    AgentCherryColla-liquid smooth Rosie/supercharged services.jar/Sony Mods
    macrodroid-FriendStream widget
    Paitor-ICS KB layout
    tommytomatoe-android-utility/dexo
    zeppelinrox-V6 SuperCharger
    predator_395-bassmod
    Big Thanks to AndyBones for All the Tweaks/Quick Settings
    HomeScreen.png
    Weather-FMRadio.png
    Notifications.png
    QuickSettings.png
    5x5-AppDrawer.png
    Hey! Just wanted the users of this Rom to have a speed boost :D Since this rom uses an "Old" Kernel. We don't have the newest Adreno Drivers for JB. So I found them, and tested it. They work! It's an amazing boost in speed, and it's so butter :D http://www.4shared.com/zip/Kgns8jef/Adreno_drivers.html This should work on any (ICS/JB) Rom, any Kernel. I know a lot of older Roms don't have this.
    *CHANGELOG*

7-20-12
    *More build.prop tweaking/Changes for performance,image quality tweak,video acceleration, battery saving tweaks
    *Added LeeDriod Tweaks/Extended Quick Settings.( Check 3rd post for details )
    *Changed original Rosie with Liquid Smooth to tweaked Rosie with normal, SuperSmooth and UltraSmooth
    *added LeeDroidTweaks.apk for all your tweaking needs.

7-14-12
    **deodexed will odex after im done tinkering
    *Removed HTC Locations/Widget
    *Removed Tell HTC
    *Removed boot sound
    *added supercharged services.jar for use with v6 SuperCharger
    *added V6 Supercharger to system/xbin ( run with terminal ) check 3rd post for commands
    *added xloud
    *Bravia hack
    *added Sony framework
    *playstation certificate
    *build.prop tweaks
    *included Terminal Emulator for use with V6 SuperCharger
    *aded Maxthon Browser

7-08-12
    *Fixed FriendStream widget
    *Fixed kb layout= Genuis is now search key instead of power. on physical KB Home Menu Back and Genuis are like a dpad so its up down left right.
    *moved more to data/app
    *odexed ( testing odex vs deodex )
    *removed a couple more HTC Apps ( trimit.apk/ringtonewidget/ringtonemaker or whatever ringtone things HTC does, more to come im sure)

7-3-12-Initial Release
    *Removed a2sd files ( from sun_dream port )
    *Added Beats audio
    *Added Liquid Smooth Rosie
    *moved some apps to data/app ( more to come )
    *Added themikmik forum free app
    *added ES file Explorer
    *MikROMS boot animation.
    *TV Off Power down animation
    *All languages disabled at startup ( Default English )​
    BUGS****
    Sometimes moving and trashing an icon don't want to work, a simple reboot fixes this. Its a common bug with the doubleshot and ICS Sense ROMS.
    *If something is force closing, please do not pm me unless you are ready to explain the issue in detail and are willing to provide a logcat. Unless I can replicate the issue, and so far the only one I can replicate is the non moving of widgets.

**V6 Super charger**
    Open terminal emulator (included)
    Type: cd system/xbin and hit enter
    Type: su and hit enter
    Type: sh V6* and hit enter and follow onscreen instructions to get SuperCharged!

***TWEAKS***

--SystemUI.apk--

Hide and re-order quicksettings
    Hide specific notifications icons: alarm/GPS/battery/Bluetooth/WiFi/data/headset/volume
    Hide WiFi config
    Center/hide clock
    Choose clock color
    Battery Tweaks with MIUI Battery bar + transparency!
    Quick quicksettings toggle: if not notification to clear, show immediately to quicksettings
    CM status bar brightness *Not Working in MikXE
    Custom status bar caption
    Line below carrier name to show: battery %, free mem, free space on SD, WiFi state or CPU info(current freq, profile or usage
    Recent apps toggle button in notification pull down - (long press to open recent apps dialog)
    Notification Pull down background color or image
    Status bar transparency
    Windows Phone 7 styled recent apps dialog
    HTC Sense 4 styled recent apps dialog
    Recent apps dialog background color or image

--Rosie.apk--

Toggle between normal/super smooth and ultra smooth Rosie
    Unlock animation toggle ( carousel animation, each time you unlock )
    5 column app drawer toggle
    Paginated app drawer toggle
    Transparency toggle
    Search and Google play buttons in app drawer(like in Sense 4.0)
    Hide any app icons from app drawer*Not Working in MikXE
    App drawer background color or image*Not Working in MikXE
    From 1 to 5 columns app drawer toggle
    Hide app icons from recent apps dialog
    Notification Pull down background color or image *Not working in MikXE
    Recent apps button with long press action

Sense 3.6 Skin Threads
    Sade Skin- looks like Sense 4-and my favorite
    Beats Skins
    Super Hero Skins
    Does anyone have a mirror to this rom? have tried over 38 times to download this rom and it stops randomly.. I was at 390mb ffs!!

MikXE-v0.3