Fast keyboard with no auto-capitalization and low memory usage

Search This thread
May 25, 2012
Does anyone know any keyboard like this?

I tried SwiftKey and Swype, but they use too much memory and its laggy. I like this stock keyboard, but there is no option to turn off auto capitalization.. any idea?

Reactions: hamza_khan9056

viraaj

Apr 26, 2012
Mumbai
Swype

On my wildfire i have no lag what-so-ever using swype and is my preferred choice

i use the stock ROM no changes running anndroid 2.2.1 Froyo:p

keenofhiphop

Jul 30, 2012
Hackers keyboard since day one!
Trued some others but hk was ever the best

Sent from my X10i using xda app-developers app

Jul 23, 2012
on the wildfire? - it's targeted onto tablets if I'm not mistaken - isn't it a bit too errm feature rich for 320x240?

Actually the Hacker's Keyboard has been on the wildfire play store since the wildfire itself first came out, I used it a few times but found the ability to move the keys and change the sizes a little too daunting...

bilal1947

Jan 30, 2013
Karachi
I have seen in htc explorer sense keyboard can swype too, can we used it in htc wildfire with cm7 rom?

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk 2

iSharp

Aug 21, 2013
I'm using the MultiLing keyboard, its like...600kb *_*, light, lagfree and it may be me but I tend to belive it is faster than the ics keyboard.
Also there's a cute theme option where u can turn it dark so it looks awesome on Gosms pro with ics theme.

Reactions: pyrite123

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Does anyone know any keyboard like this?

I tried SwiftKey and Swype, but they use too much memory and its laggy. I like this stock keyboard, but there is no option to turn off auto capitalization.. any idea?
    I'm using the MultiLing keyboard, its like...600kb *_*, light, lagfree and it may be me but I tend to belive it is faster than the ics keyboard.
    Also there's a cute theme option where u can turn it dark so it looks awesome on Gosms pro with ics theme.