[Theme APK]**DarkICE**RedICE** CM9/AOKP [Theme Chooser] **New Goodies added**

Search This thread

jcresu8i

Aug 3, 2010
My data does not work n e more since I flash this how do I fix this

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

My data does not work n e more since I flash this how do I fix this

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Flash the rom and gapps offer again. Or restore your backup. Wipe data and try again. Your the only one having this issue so it's not the theme! Also your not giving me anything to help you with. What kernel are you using, which Skank version..etc etc

DarkICE CM9 Skanked sent this from the app!

Zorachus

Dec 15, 2010
Lombard, IL.
I am running the official CM9 nightly from 04/12, downloaded your latest theme here, and wiped cache and davilk first, then installed in CWM, rebooted and it went through the correct start up, then it just keeps going back to the CM9 splash boot screen, it is now black and white, not blue, but just loops, and nothing else :confused:

I am running the official CM9 nightly from 04/12, downloaded your latest theme here, and wiped cache and davilk first, then installed in CWM, rebooted and it went through the correct start up, then it just keeps going back to the CM9 splash boot screen, it is now black and white, not blue, but just loops, and nothing else :confused:

As stated in the OP this is for Euroskank builds...NOT official Nightly....They are almost exactly the same just Skank add features before they are added to the nightly so why not use the rom the theme is made for? :rolleyes:

llohcyoing

Mar 20, 2011
TORINO
hi mate....
one question...can i use your theme for starting in my own theme? its only for mine use and in every case your credits will appear in cubital words...
you can see my old rom (cm based compiled by me with tweaks and platypus kernel) on sgs i9000 here...

http://sconcauteam.com/forum/index.php?threads/2211/

i want mod in this theme,your theme... if its possible...i dont release my theme here on xda
thanks

Inviato dal mio Galaxy Nexus con Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
hi mate....
one question...can i use your theme for starting in my own theme? its only for mine use and in every case your credits will appear in cubital words...
you can see my old rom (cm based compiled by me with tweaks and platypus kernel) on sgs i9000 here...

http://sconcauteam.com/forum/index.php?threads/2211/

i want mod in this theme,your theme... if its possible...i dont release my theme here on xda
thanks

Inviato dal mio Galaxy Nexus con Tapatalk 2

Go for it! :)

What's this?
Circle mod anyone?

Oh yeah the pic:

Screenshot_2012-04-19-03-23-24.png

In testing!!!!!

DJ

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    DarkICE and RedICE

Well here we are in ICS land with CM9 coming out with it's awesomeness!!!!

If I had a list to thank people who helped, it would be 40 pages long so pat yourself on the back! You probably helped me one way or the other!

Special thanks to:
    JaiThemes
    Travp624
    Fitsnugly
    DJn541
    Six6sicks
    Rob43
    and all my loyal theme users!!!

This theme is in it's 3rd generation of android starting with DarkFroyo then DarkGinger and now DarkICE!

This theme is FAR from being finished so be patient until I start asking for requests. Bug reports are good with good info with the report...that would help.

NOTE IF YOUR ROM DOESN'T HAVE THE THEME OPTION IN YOUR SETTINGS THEN THIS WILL NOT WORK!!!
    I WILL NOT BE PORTING THIS TO ANY OTHER ROMS EITHER!!!!!

FeatureGraphic.png

FeatureGraphicred.png

All links and instructions have been moved to my DarkICE page...check the entire site out for more goodies!!!

MY THEME SITE

IF YOU DIDN'T READ THOSE AND YOU ASK QUESTIONS ANSWERED ALREADY...PREPARE YOURSELF!!! NOTHING MAKES ME MORE MAD THEN SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T READ FOR ANSWERS. I DON'T HAVE TIME TO TEACH YOU HOW TO APPLY THEMES!!!!

LAST BUT VERY IMPORTANT>>>>>>>>>>>>.........ENJOY :)

DJ Darkknight

@djdarkknight96 on twitter
    Check out "DarkICE CM9-AOKP Theme Donate" - http://bit.ly/K6fJFk updated to v1.1 free version will be updated in two days!

New:
    Check out "DarkICE-LITE CM9/AOKP Theme" - http://bit.ly/KRntKA free!

DarkICE Skanked CM9 sent this from the app!
    hope People app (Contacts.apk) inverted :)

Not yet, having issues with it force closing once I invert it.

Updated to the latest Skank!!!!!!!!!!
    Oh wait. I posted the link to the wrong thread lol. I installed the HDPI one. But I'll ask next time lol it works great as far as I can tell.

~ Mr. Z

Lol, no worries! ;-)

DarkICE Skanked CM9 sent this from the app!