Need help to UNROOT !!

Search This thread
Dec 3, 2013
lucknow
I tried that but the supersu icon is still there , its not getting uninstalled !! What to do ??

Sent from my GT-I9152 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Dec 3, 2013
lucknow
artnada , I tried that but there is no uninstall option . All that is there is enable/disable option.
This is the screenshot of the result I got from Root checker Pro :
Please help friends !!

Attachments

• 1392563829385.jpg
    1392563829385.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 183

Frezi Evan

Mar 31, 2014
I tried that but the supersu icon is still there , its not getting uninstalled !! What to do ??

If you found still this supersu icon problem then i will talk you without root access you can't change files in System ROM, so it will remain there even after factory reset.
If you are worrying about re root, then just flash Stock ROM with Odin, then supersu will get removed.

Reactions: Abhishek.pandey
Dec 3, 2013
lucknow
Thanks for all the help guys...I finally removed the supersu app using root explorer app.
I don't know how my phone became unrooted , can anyone tell me how to change it back to its former condition that is before it was rooted . I have got the nandroid TWRP backup of my stock rom !!

CRAZYFACE

Jan 18, 2012
i am exploring ways to revert back to its former state too. But unrooting does not seem a problem solver. How can i revert the state of the phone to Official, so that it can be updated?

Sent from my GT-I9505

trurl3

Apr 12, 2011
Warszawa
i am exploring ways to revert back to its former state too. But unrooting does not seem a problem solver. How can i revert the state of the phone to Official, so that it can be updated?

Sent from my GT-I9505

Find and flash through Odin stock firmware for your model OR try to recover your firmware by Kies

Dec 3, 2013
lucknow
Firmware update through Kies isn't really helpful. A number of times , it won't work well !!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Open SuperSU, go to settings and scroll down. You'll find "Full unroot". Open and confirm...Thats it.
    After that uninstall app as usual

If you found still this supersu icon problem then i will talk you without root access you can't change files in System ROM, so it will remain there even after factory reset.
    If you are worrying about re root, then just flash Stock ROM with Odin, then supersu will get removed.