Kernels

Search This thread

treahuggs

Aug 28, 2012
It also sucks since we are Verizon variants we have to have different kernels and I don't think we have enough devs who care about our variant yet to make kernels. I want to overclock but can't cause the kernel out there right now won't work on the Verizon variant.

jax187

It also sucks since we are Verizon variants we have to have different kernels and I don't think we have enough devs who care about our variant yet to make kernels. I want to overclock but can't cause the kernel out there right now won't work on the Verizon variant.

You can overclock with team codecrafts RSL4 kernel. It's clocked at 2.5ghz. Faux also has a new kernel out that I'm using now. You can overclock to 2.8ghz. The international forum has faux's updated kernel.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

treahuggs

Aug 28, 2012
Can we get these put on the kernel tab for our phone on the site then?

Also what are you using to set the cpu speeds? Me trying to set the speeds with the default viper one rom settings isnt working for me. Im wondering if I need to buy his app to make it work.

Last edited:

jax187

Can we get these put on the kernel tab for our phone on the site then?

Also what are you using to set the cpu speeds? Me trying to set the speeds with the default viper one rom settings isnt working for me. Im wondering if I need to buy his app to make it work.

I've been using trickster mod, and it's been great for me. No problems with getting the speeds to stick. I also use faux's kernel enhancement from time to time. Both work really well for me.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

MotoTurbo

Mar 14, 2014
Vale, NC
I also use trickstermod it never dissapoints but I'm running BoneStock right now and he recommends the stock kernel tho ima flash faux soon. I wish we would get a Google play edition kernel as I'd think that would get rid of the extreme camera lag on our gpe port.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk