[Q] Motorola MC40 Bootloop

Search This thread

thusithagh

Mar 19, 2011
Colobmo
Hi,

We have a MC40N0 device which is not booting up. It just goes to the Motorola logo and stays forever.

Last action which was done with it turning it off. So there's a chance that any other option on power off menu got tapped. (Power off, Reset, Battery replace etc.)

Could you know any way we could make it work again?

Thanks.

Thusitha

Last edited:

bailey239

Nov 11, 2013
Maybe i'm a little late?

Hey, if you still have recovery mode (power off device, hold lower left side soft key while powering back on till you see the android icon) see is there is a .zip file there (mine was called gb_factory_reset.zip, yours may be different, also its about 80mb) then click on apply update from SD, choose the .zip file I just mentioned and bob's your uncle.. Hope this helps, if you need the zip file, I can send you a link to my personal cloud, as I don't know where the actual source is for it online?

Good luck!

Reactions: johnnynormal510

lrembert

Account currently disabled
Nov 1, 2016
help. I could really use the gb_factory_reset.zip

Hey, if you still have recovery mode (power off device, hold lower left side soft key while powering back on till you see the android icon) see is there is a .zip file there (mine was called gb_factory_reset.zip, yours may be different, also its about 80mb) then click on apply update from SD, choose the .zip file I just mentioned and bob's your uncle.. Hope this helps, if you need the zip file, I can send you a link to my personal cloud, as I don't know where the actual source is for it online?

Good luck!

I could really use the gb_factory_reset.zip file you mentioned . any help would be greatly appreciated.
thank you
Lee Rembert
lrembert@aol.com

OHNONONO

Oct 26, 2014
Riverside

Good luck!

Hello - I've been close to chucking mine into the trash for two months, now! bootloop.
Can you please send this zip to me, also? I love my unit too much..really needing this functional, again. Thank you very much.

inlandenterprising@gmail.com

- Kelvin
logistics/
USA Enterprising
b6MGJ1q.jpg

Last edited:

bailey239

Nov 11, 2013
I guess I don't have enough posts here to post outside links so I sent them through an anonymous email service. Let me know if you didn't receive them and I'll try another service.

Good luck!

hyperchip

Oct 3, 2017
Mc40n0 reset file

Good luck!

Im in the same situation can you please email me a link of the factory reset zip file. Thank you . hyperchips@gmail.com

sparkdogg

Jan 13, 2011
re.factory reset

Good luck!
im am in need of the factory reset file also thanks very much if you can send me the link.
ampalma4@gmail.com

Fah-Q Ndabut

Jul 14, 2018
mc40 factory reset

Good luck!

I bought a mc40 from a friend's yard sale. He found it in the basement of an abandoned house he was fixing and remodeling. I would be greatly appreciative if you could send me the recovery zip. Please please please
Thank you
whatndabut11@gmail.com

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Maybe i'm a little late?

Good luck!
    Let me know if you got it or not so I can resend it if needed..