Replacement battery owners wanted

Search This thread

CZroe

Nov 13, 2011
Newnan, GA
Argh! I had trouble getting the light on my EP900 to go amber even when leaving the BST41 battery charging for an entire day a couple days ago and I came home from work this morning to find it had finally switched. I put that battery in my phone and put my other on charge but my phone booted at 92%! It continued charging to 100% in my phone though, so something weird is going on. These are all official Sony Ericsson batteries and chargers. :(

xrishox

Nov 2, 2011
I got this

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/180720751...NX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649#ht_2728wt_752

And i gotta say it lasts for ages, overclocked to 2ghz and it lasts longer then stock battery at stock clocks, and the back feels nice

glad i got this instead of mugen, lasts for 2 1/2 days everything on etc light gaming/browsing whereas battery would be about 3/4 day

I just ordered this

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005OPHNBA

seems to be the same thing... I'll post when it gets here after I've tested it a bit.

Erikwithafro

Sep 13, 2011
Phoenix
So, I've had great success with two extended batteries that I tried off of ebay. Here are the links, one is a fat and one is the same size as the stock battery.

2300Mah Battery: This one is seeming to do very well for battery life. It gets about 1.5x the original battery and seems to last me all day if not two days with a few hours of gaming and data always on. Straight gaming it seems to be anywhere from 7-8 hours, it kind of fluctuates for some reason, but it's really not a bother.

3600mah: This one is also excellent, especially for those long periods of gaming you want to do. It will last AT LEAST 10 hours if you're having a gaming session with data on, and about a couple hours more with it off. If you're only lightly using the phone (phone calls here and there, texting, light gaming, light web browsing) it will last for about 3 full days. Great battery choice for those who want a lot of juice.

Hopefully this helps some people out! Let me know if you guys have any other questions.

Reactions: BikerBoy030

simcheat

Aug 4, 2010
Are you refering to Mugen 1800mah?

I know you don't want to hear about Mugen Power...

But I will tell you anyway that I have a Mugen Power battery and it gives my phone a full 20 hours of battery life. This is 20 hours of playstation emulation, web browsing, GPS and other forms of very intense use.

This battery is worth every single dollar I spent on it. I makes the phone and consequently me 100% independent of car chargers, wall chargers and other such obstructions.

It is very liberating to know that when I walk out that door in the morning, I can depend on this phone for the entire day. Give the mugen power another look.

BikerBoy030

Dec 13, 2007
So, I've had great success with two extended batteries that I tried off of ebay. Here are the links, one is a fat and one is the same size as the stock battery.

2300Mah Battery: This one is seeming to do very well for battery life. It gets about 1.5x the original battery and seems to last me all day if not two days with a few hours of gaming and data always on. Straight gaming it seems to be anywhere from 7-8 hours, it kind of fluctuates for some reason, but it's really not a bother.

3600mah: This one is also excellent, especially for those long periods of gaming you want to do. It will last AT LEAST 10 hours if you're having a gaming session with data on, and about a couple hours more with it off. If you're only lightly using the phone (phone calls here and there, texting, light gaming, light web browsing) it will last for about 3 full days. Great battery choice for those who want a lot of juice.

Hopefully this helps some people out! Let me know if you guys have any other questions.

I wouldn't buy an extendet batterie before i read your comment.
But at least 10h of gaming is awesome :eek:.
But i think also 7-8h of gaming is great...and i think it would be enought for me.

Now i need to think about, which batterie i will take.

thanks for your comment:)

F4T4LITY

Apr 9, 2012
i'll receive my battery 2600mAh from batterybay.net in 5 days :

i'll tell you :)

i m a gamer :)

seeya !

BikerBoy030

Dec 13, 2007
Ok thats great..i will wait a week:) but plz dont forget me:-D

Gesendet von meinem R800i mit Tapatalk

BikerBoy030

Dec 13, 2007
So... those Ecell batteries are good?

i read some thread's about the 2430 from ecell.

It was measured and fact is, this battery DONT have 2430 mah....
It was measured with ~1700mah, that are only 200mah more than the stock battery got.

An other point is, that ecell sell a lot of 2430 mah batteries for many devices....why extact 2430 ?;)....

Now i need to search for an other stock-sized battery or i purchase a fat /extended battery.
Than i want 3600mah (real mah, not only 2800 or something like this...) and the back cover need to be white.

Does anybody know a white covered 3600mah set?

Best regards,
bikerboy030

BikerBoy030

Dec 13, 2007
bought 2 Batteries

Now i bought 2 types of batteries:

i have a white xperia play, so i wanted a white cover

so i need to buy this battery

white colored Cover, but only 2600mah

because i would have the maximum of power i bought this battery too, and hope, this battery fit to the other cover:)

3600mah, but black cover

all in all i spend 22€ for 2600mah and 3600mah, black and white cover.

Maybe i will sell the black cover + 2600 mah battery on ebay, when all fit together.

I will report,
best regards, bikerboy030

F4T4LITY

Apr 9, 2012
ho ^^ finally you buy it :)

me i'm still waiting my battery !!

i will do a feedback on this thread when i'll get it :)

seeya !

BikerBoy030

Dec 13, 2007
Now I got the white cover with the 2600mah. Couldn't say somethings about the battery life. But the white cover looks good. The passform is good and the size is also ok. Photos will follow.

Gesendet von meinem R800i mit Tapatalk

jaygrae

May 17, 2007
Guys i've had this battery awhile now. Its exceptional for the price.

Its a 3500mah, and yes its legit. It takes a LONG time to charge. :)
I did a bunch of research before buying it by clicking ebay members feedback scores. Then rad up on the "negative" comments.

Low and behold i found that the so called "gold slim" extended batteries were getting real bad feedback scores from the buyer. This battery seemed legit, had a ton sold, and was being shipped in the usa from California.

I got it in a few days and have never looked back. I wont even go back to having a thin battery due to this making my phone feel more sturdy/solid and easier to game on.

Its 13.00 bucks and your gaming all day and night. Hope this helps you.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/3500mAh-Ext...&otn=1&po=LVI&ps=63&clkid=7864468378928324340

Jason :)

MegaBUD

Apr 5, 2012
Montreal
Now i bought 2 types of batteries:

i have a white xperia play, so i wanted a white cover

so i need to buy this battery

white colored Cover, but only 2600mah

because i would have the maximum of power i bought this battery too, and hope, this battery fit to the other cover:)

3600mah, but black cover

all in all i spend 22€ for 2600mah and 3600mah, black and white cover.

Maybe i will sell the black cover + 2600 mah battery on ebay, when all fit together.

I will report,
best regards, bikerboy030

So are those real 3600mah battery? im still looking for one... i need almost 7 hours of gaming + 2 hours of standby power...

with so many bad review... why did you buy a ecell battery?

BikerBoy030

Dec 13, 2007
So are those real 3600mah battery? im still looking for one... i need almost 7 hours of gaming + 2 hours of standby power...

with so many bad review... why did you buy a ecell battery?

Didn't receved it until now, because it is a british company and i am from germany. So i cant say something about the power.

And why Ecell?

Because if you look at the pics of the 3600mah batteries, they all look exact the same (and should be the same).
All are batteries from hong kong.
But the ecell batterie only need 1 week for getting to me (China =3-4 weeks....).
So i bought it from them.

I hope the batterie will get to me at the middle of the next week:).

Best regards,
BikerBoy030

MegaBUD

Apr 5, 2012
Montreal
Didn't receved it until now, because it is a british company and i am from germany. So i cant say something about the power.

And why Ecell?

Because if you look at the pics of the 3600mah batteries, they all look exact the same (and should be the same).
All are batteries from hong kong.
But the ecell batterie only need 1 week for getting to me (China =3-4 weeks....).
So i bought it from them.

I hope the batterie will get to me at the middle of the next week:).

Best regards,
BikerBoy030

Well from what i saw on ebay theres a red one... the yellow... and 2 kind of black... white and rainbow... orange... CS... and thats without counting the MUGEN simply because they are way too expensive...

I might try one of those for 20$... i just dont wanna break my XP...

BikerBoy030

Dec 13, 2007
Well from what i saw on ebay theres a red one... the yellow... and 2 kind of black... white and rainbow... orange... CS... and thats without counting the MUGEN simply because they are way too expensive...

I might try one of those for 20$... i just dont wanna break my XP...

if you have fear break your Xperia Play, than....buy the mugen batterie (in Germany for only 75 € :D.....).

But you can wait untill i get the 3600mah from ecell and wait for my feedback.
Maybe you can wait so long.

Beast regards

Reactions: MegaBUD

MegaBUD

Apr 5, 2012
Montreal
if you have fear break your Xperia Play, than....buy the mugen batterie (in Germany for only 75 € :D.....).

But you can wait untill i get the 3600mah from ecell and wait for my feedback.
Maybe you can wait so long.

Beast regards

Well i guess im in no rush... i can wait... its just that i hate having to charge my phone in the car...

Its not like everything is made in china anyway lol...

BikerBoy030

Dec 13, 2007
3600mah batterie arrived....

it fits under the white cover of the 2600.

it is 1 gramm "fatter" than the 2600mah....

i will see if it has more power....

i will be back;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I know you don't want to hear about Mugen Power...

But I will tell you anyway that I have a Mugen Power battery and it gives my phone a full 20 hours of battery life. This is 20 hours of playstation emulation, web browsing, GPS and other forms of very intense use.

This battery is worth every single dollar I spent on it. I makes the phone and consequently me 100% independent of car chargers, wall chargers and other such obstructions.

It is very liberating to know that when I walk out that door in the morning, I can depend on this phone for the entire day. Give the mugen power another look.
    I purchased this battery here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1950mAh-BST...426669?pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item5adfc723ed

And it seemed t owork very well for a few days but after that my phone was glitching out constantly. Games were slow and would stutter. I later found out that the battery's output was not consistent. Thus causing issues with the phones performance. I then found the site I bought my current battery from and even though its a beast the increase in battery is totally worth it. I had to give up my otterbox case for this battery and i have qualms with that. ITs too bad you cant get a battery with extra umph in it and keep the same size. IF you do find something liek that remember that the battery will be hotter then normal and the heat will decrease the life of the battery and the length of time it can hold a charge for.
    I got this

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/180720751...NX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649#ht_2728wt_752

And i gotta say it lasts for ages, overclocked to 2ghz and it lasts longer then stock battery at stock clocks, and the back feels nice

glad i got this instead of mugen, lasts for 2 1/2 days everything on etc light gaming/browsing whereas battery would be about 3/4 day
    So I got the battery about 4 days ago and it's great so far! The added thickness is actually quite awesome. Anyone looking to get some great battery life for cheap should pick up one of these bad boys! If you're all about aesthetic and how your phone LOOKS, well that just shouldn't matter haha.

Your welcome :)

Sent from my R800i using XDA App