[Boot Animation][CM11]Bios, XBMC, KitKat, L 5.0 Boot Animation for OUYA 1080p

Search This thread

Mattthev

Oct 16, 2012
Finally working!! But you have to manually copy zip file in to /system/media/

You will need Root Explorer or something like that.
Copy it here:
/system/media/bootanimation.zip

NEW!
Android L Bootanimation
30fps was too fast so it's 20fps. I'm also working on Boot Sound script so stay tuned :)

You need something like Rom Toolbox to install this boot animation, or you can copy it directly in:
It should work too.

It didn't work before because of bigger resolution. It was 1920x1080 but OUYA has 1920x1016 so now it is 1806x1016.

Bios
It's an old bios boot animation with XBMC logo in the end.
Download

I've made new version with THX sound and better animated, flashable in CWM recovery. But sound not work :D and CWM flash fail :D

Preview:
2a5gmdj.jpg

And this will stay than homescreen will appear.
0001.jpg

Kitkat
KitKat loading

Download

kitkat.gif

Gif is slow watch attached mp4 preview.

Could anyone made from this CWM flashable file? Thanks.

Attachments

• Android-L.zip
    6 MB · Views: 626
Last edited:

Hazeno

Apr 28, 2010
New KitKat boot animation, hope you like it :cyclops:

How on earth did you get these to work? I have deleted the original bootanimation.zip from System/Media, added these boot animations 1 by 1 done a reboot after each one obviously and all i get is an 'Android' logo in grey pop up. Any ideas?

TwitchyEye

Jun 23, 2012
Dallas
How on earth did you get these to work? I have deleted the original bootanimation.zip from System/Media, added these boot animations 1 by 1 done a reboot after each one obviously and all i get is an 'Android' logo in grey pop up. Any ideas?

Make sure you set the permissions to rw/r/r or use an app like boot box

Hazeno

Apr 28, 2010
Ignore - Changed Permissions and it's fine, Just a little off centre on my TV. Cheers for the Bios Type

Mattthev

Oct 16, 2012
Yeah it's kinda tricky. But on every other device what I have even with different resolution work just fine. I dont know where problem is but it work soemtimes :laugh:

Hazeno

Apr 28, 2010
Yeah it's kinda tricky. But on every other device what I have even with different resolution work just fine. I dont know where problem is but it work soemtimes :laugh:

Bios is BRILLIANT - I have always used a BIOS type bootanimation from the HP touchpad to my Ouya, This makes it all worthwhile. Can't bellieve i noobed out and forgot to set permissions lol

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Finally working!! But you have to manually copy zip file in to /system/media/

You will need Root Explorer or something like that.
    Copy it here:

NEW!
    Android L Bootanimation
    30fps was too fast so it's 20fps. I'm also working on Boot Sound script so stay tuned :)

You need something like Rom Toolbox to install this boot animation, or you can copy it directly in:
    It should work too.

It didn't work before because of bigger resolution. It was 1920x1080 but OUYA has 1920x1016 so now it is 1806x1016.

Bios
    It's an old bios boot animation with XBMC logo in the end.
    Download

I've made new version with THX sound and better animated, flashable in CWM recovery. But sound not work :D and CWM flash fail :D

Preview:
    2a5gmdj.jpg

And this will stay than homescreen will appear.
    0001.jpg

Kitkat
    KitKat loading

Download

kitkat.gif

Gif is slow watch attached mp4 preview.

Could anyone made from this CWM flashable file? Thanks.
    New KitKat boot animation for OUYA

New KitKat boot animation, hope you like it :cyclops: