[Q] changing unofficially rom need help

Search This thread

Tampqq

Mar 14, 2014
Now i'm using CM11 but I wanna try RR Rom my question is
-Do I have to do the wipe data after flashing new rom using CWM ?
Thank you

sludge1121997

Nov 19, 2013
Mumbai
Which back up to use rom manager or titanium back up, how to restore after flashing rom, bcoz whole rom will restore again please help

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

Titanium Backup is always preferable. Using Titanium Backup is easy. Just download it and still if you don't get it comment here. I'll guide you through.;)

??Thank Me Up If I Help ??

doc_shri

Mar 29, 2014
Titanium Backup is always preferable. Using Titanium Backup is easy. Just download it and still if you don't get it comment here. I'll guide you through.;)

??Thank Me Up If I Help ??

I have titanium back up now on rrkk rom, after flashing cm11, if I restore previous rom there will be compatibility and fc issue

jackeagle

Sr. Mod + Mod / Dev Committee / Rec. Dev / Dev Rel
Staff member
Apr 11, 2013
XDA
Remix OS
Elocity A7
Now i'm using CM11 but I wanna try RR Rom my question is
-Do I have to do the wipe data after flashing new rom using CWM ?
Thank you
Hello....! :)
You can backup imp data using Titanium but if you backup apps and try to restore in different ROM you will face compatibility Issue and might get FC's....:)

jackeagle

Sr. Mod + Mod / Dev Committee / Rec. Dev / Dev Rel
Staff member
Apr 11, 2013
XDA
Remix OS
Elocity A7
How to restore user apps and data only in new rom please tell detail steps

I don't recommend backing up and Restore method when you are on custom ROM...The thing is that Titanium Backup is only applicable for the ROM on which you have backup'd that is you cab Restore data and stuffs only on the ROM on Which You have backup'd earlier...Never Ever Restore the backup of 1 ROM to other ROM has it can cause system instability like FC's , Crash, Bootloop...:) It can cause the NEW ROM to lag and system might go very slow Even though if NEW ROM is fast and lagfree...:)