[Q] n900t on n9005 ND3 ROM ... NFC question w/ pics

Search This thread

SEB1109

Mar 24, 2014
Metro NY area
I have an sm-n900t, rooted, I have flashed ND3.zip Many thanks to teshxx (showthread.php?t=2723781), and also leanKernel 2.4.1 (also amazing work by imoseyon)
Unfortunately NFC isn't working and I stumbled upon this dialog box that I haven't read anything about. My head hurts from reading so much. Can someone explain what these are? Is there a way too get NFC working on this stock international ROM?

LS.xD

Nov 7, 2013
Luebeck
OnePlus 3
Xiaomi 11T Pro
I have an sm-n900t, rooted, I have flashed ND3.zip Many thanks to teshxx (showthread.php?t=2723781), and also leanKernel 2.4.1 (also amazing work by imoseyon)
Unfortunately NFC isn't working and I stumbled upon this dialog box that I haven't read anything about. My head hurts from reading so much. Can someone explain what these are? Is there a way too get NFC working on this stock international ROM?

WRONG LINK

NFC will probably not work with roms for other phones...

Here is the NB4 for your phone. NFC will work on this stock firmware :) LINK

Last edited:
Reactions: SEB1109

SEB1109

Mar 24, 2014
Metro NY area
Thanks for the reply. I appreciate the help.

I had read that international ROMs were a lot faster and figured I would try it and see for myself. I didn't notice a huge speed difference. I did seem to have a bigger problem keeping my data connection.

The dark phone dialer is so much more attractive. Is there a way that I could keep the phone portion if I return to stock NB4?

The ROM that I flashed also has none of the KNOX files (which was nice). And it seems to be very battery friendly, which is always a plus.

Thanks again for your help.

SEB1109

Mar 24, 2014
Metro NY area
4.4.2 n900t with 9005 international rom and NFC

Thanks for the reply. I appreciate the help.

I had read that international ROMs were a lot faster and figured I would try it and see for myself. I didn't notice a huge speed difference. I did seem to have a bigger problem keeping my data connection.

The dark phone dialer is so much more attractive. Is there a way that I could keep the phone portion if I return to stock NB4?

The ROM that I flashed also has none of the KNOX files (which was nice). And it seems to be very battery friendly, which is always a plus.

Thanks again for your help.

****** edited --- problem solved ******

Actually, I did some more digging in the threads and the info was there, I just didn't realize it. :victory:
@Imoseyon paved the way with his leanKernel-hlte-2.2.4 -I had tried the 2.4 version then 2.4.1. After going through the thread a few more times I saw the n900t kernel download link. After flashing that and rebooting the NFC icon was up on the status bar

I hope this helps someone else with a T-Mobile Note 3 (SM-N900T) looking to explore International (SM-N9005) ROMs. I like leanKernel. It is doing exactly as advertised. Thanks imoseyon! (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2488233)

And a big "Thanks" to @teshxx for his ND3 updated ROM (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2723781)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-05-06-11-47-12.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-05-06-11-47-12.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_2014-05-06-11-43-29.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-05-06-11-43-29.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 18

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

WRONG LINK

NFC will probably not work with roms for other phones...

Here is the NB4 for your phone. NFC will work on this stock firmware :) LINK