Pre-orders & Shipping Dates

Search This thread

noonanjs

Aug 14, 2008
My order is still processing and I am convinced it is because of the damn project fi sim card........

Pixel XL 32 GB Very Silver
Order date: Oct 4, 2016 12:49 PM PDT
Standard shipping to Seattle

clapper66

Apr 17, 2013
Can someone answer this. If you have a status of shipped and used Google financing what does you finance account show. Does it say you can start paying it off or show some kind of change?

kartheek4u

Dec 6, 2014
Guys who are getting the shipping notifications, Are you getting and email or looking at Fedex Delivery Manager or Banging your F5 key

Gizmoe

You know whats messed up. I ordered a blue one from verizon on the 18th. Since my 6P failed I figured I would keep the unlockable one for myself and get my wife the color she actually wanted since she is on verizon and has no need for root or unlockabe bootloader. The one from verizon is all ready shipped with overnight shipping through fedex. I did not even pay for overnight but they sent it overnight anyways, which is nice. I paid google for expidited and its still just processing. Google needs more experience in the distribution market lol.

southernstyle

Jan 19, 2008
My order is still processing and I am convinced it is because of the damn project fi sim card........

Pixel XL 32 GB Very Silver
Order date: Oct 4, 2016 12:49 PM PDT
Standard shipping to Seattle

I had the same order. Mine just went to shipped and I ordered 10/5 at 430 EST. I don't think it's the fi card. I also used financed option

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This thread is like deja vu every. single. year...

1) Phone launches. Everyone is excited.
    2) Status moves to pending. Everyone is excited.
    3) Impatient people contact Google. Google tells them exactly what is said on order status since day one. Impatient people don't believe it. Start complaining.
    4) Patient/Sane people argue with Impatient people.
    5) Some vendor sends phone early. Everyone complains.
    6) Phones ship. People sing songs and dance in a circle holding hands.
    7) Someone who ordered after someone else gets phone first. More arguing.
    8) Most everyone gets phone. The circle-j commences.
    9) Build quality, battery complaints, "Should I RMA?" etc. threads show up.
    10) Life goes on as usual.

:)
    This pre-order waiting game got me like...

72400423.jpg
    Leave politics out of here
    What I feel Google is planning for my order:

Z5GQ2AP.png