[ICS][SKIN&MOD] Ice Cream Sense [08-4-2012][ver:5.6][SENSE3.6]

Search This thread

bubu23

Nov 25, 2006
eilat
malavi plz why when i flash the skin via recovery i get only wallpaper diffrent but not dialer icon etc????

SK1LLS

Jul 24, 2010
I have 3.24 firmware and running arhd 6.1.1 will this work yes or no? And if yes please give detailed instructions how to do so thx.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using XDA App

TJD319

Aug 15, 2010
Allentown
Just added in HtcCamera, HtcDialer and Phone apps....beautiful work! I'm thinking about the Moms too but a screenshot if anyone has one would be great.

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

I have 3.24 firmware and running arhd 6.1.1 will this work yes or no? And if yes please give detailed instructions how to do so thx.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using XDA App

Will it work for base 3.24? Yes if you download files from post #1.

1. Install apk as usual.
2. In recovery
a. Nandroid
b. Flash zip as usual
3. Reboot

Its a very well done mod!

KingDavid63

Apr 6, 2011
Warrior, AL
www.facebook.com
damn just downloaded mikes new xe base if the music.apk is in the zip then it's gonna get rid of the true xe beats from the rom... ddamn i want this though...

edit; i know what ill do ill just remove the music.apk from the zip...thans bro looks great...

Sent from my Revolver Powered Asus Transformer

Last edited:

malavi

Dec 12, 2008
damn just downloaded mikes new xe base if the music.apk is in the zip then it's gonna get rid of the true xe beats from the rom... ddamn i want this though...

edit; i know what ill do ill just remove the music.apk from the zip...thans bro looks great...

Sent from my Revolver Powered Asus Transformer

Ill dont change it until mudhi do his work :D, cuz I use Beats over bluettoth! :D :D

.system ui.apk changed in new base no dice on zip

I thought its the same, could someone confirm that systemUI.apk has a newer version on 3.25 base¿

For now I mod new HTCcamera that has everything working fine (HDR & Panorama) :)

Reactions: mwr666

SK1LLS

Jul 24, 2010
i wanted to say great work on this mod! what beautiful ui and icons.

the only problem im getting is this mod seems to be a little laggy.

im using ARHD 6.1.1 On a No XE Senation. with 1.2 stock kernal.

please help me get this mod a little snappier!

lyericwang

Sep 5, 2011
it seems that the skin (the apk file) takes too much ram and makes the phone laggy, if i changed back to the default skin my phone will be smooth.

Last edited:

KingDavid63

Apr 6, 2011
Warrior, AL
www.facebook.com
The system ui.apk changed in the new.25 ics xe base... laggy and drain.. Did you optimize and zip align it? I can help you if you need me to....

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using xda premium

Reactions: malavi

satinair

Aug 14, 2011
Mumbai
Xcellent dude ... highly appreciate ur work ... since i was waiting from long for a ics mod to work fully with sense ... Got it.

Thx malavi ... Keep it up.

Working w Funzy ICS 4.10 (3.6)

malavi

Dec 12, 2008
it seems that the skin (the apk file) takes too much ram and makes the phone laggy, if i changed back to the default skin my phone will be smooth.

If so i dont known how its possible... now im on exams, but when ill finish'em :)D) I'll do a new skin from 0 ! to make everything full compatible :) i might take one from original HTC skins...

Sorry for now... :eek:

malavi

Dec 12, 2008
The system ui.apk changed in the new.25 ics xe base... laggy and drain.. Did you optimize and zip align it? I can help you if you need me to....

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using xda premium

Just need systemui.apk of new base! Ill PM you with my mail! thanks

PD:Im still on IC 4.4.4 :D when i finish my exams ill flash newer version! :D

Last edited:

xdviper

Jan 5, 2009
Oh okay, now I know why the HTC splash screen comes up everytime after an app that uses heavy ram.

malavi

Dec 12, 2008
new version its out :D try it, I think it not take as much Ram as older ver. But still annoying that....
If someone has or known a skin withouth that eatin-ram, (but getting m10 changes, like lockring, sense widgets...) it would be appreciate ! :D

PD: Sense restartin happens when ie: after playing GTA, but it already restart even eith htc default skin...

erto90

Jun 21, 2008
Firenze ( Florence )
i've applied 3.7 version on latest RCmix rom, but won't change my status bar.. still the HTC one.. other changes are done successfull
tried also 3.6 still the same..

Reactions: malavi

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Finally I decided to make my own thread! :D

First of all I have to give some credit to:
    he_stheone64 I used his "ICS IceHD" skin apk as base.
    mudhi I take your htclisten.apk to mod it and have beats over bluetooth :D
    Shnizlon I used his statusbar & framework-res as base! :)
    mwr666 For the fix of burst mode on camera! :D
    Yngwie Malmsteen for sense 4 clock app!

attachment.php

attachment.php

[NEW][08-4-12][TESTED on IC 4.2.0]

·Updated theme (.zip) v5.6
    -com.htc.resources.apk updated, mostly small but necessary changes!! :D
    -calendar app moded! :D
    -music app (htclisten) updated to lastest mudhi beats over bluetooth mod!

[INSTALL] [Older versions post #2 :rolleyes:]
    2 files:

-IceCreamSense 5.6.zip >DOWNLOAD> Flash it on recovery, will change: dialer, contacts, music, browser, camera, etc
    ·[ADD][NEW] Sense4ClockMOD>Flash it on recovery or unzip and move it to /system/app :D
    ·[ADD]Transparent StatusBar > Install "IceCreamSense 4.7.zip" first, then Flash it on recovery
    ·[ADD]ICS Whatsapp v.1> Flash it on recovery or unzip and install the apk as a regular one :D

-ICSense5.5.apk >DOWNLOAD> Install like any other app and then select it on "personalize> skin"

-ICSense4.1LITE.apk >DOWNLOAD>Install like any other app and then select it on "personalize> skin"

You have to install zip file (IceCreamSense.zip) & only one apk! (ICSense.apk or ICSense LITE.apk)

[to optimize the skin i recommend you to select it, then restart your sensation ;) ]

MAKE A NANDROID BACKUP!

HOPE YOU LIKE IT!! :)

[CHANGELOG]
    FINAL RELEASE > Now on sense 4
    [08-4-12]
    ·Updated theme (.zip) v5.6
    -com.htc.resources.apk updated, mostly small but necessary changes!! :D
    -calendar app moded! :D
    -music app (htclisten) updated to lastest mudhi beats over bluetooth mod!
    [06-4-12]
    ·Updated theme (.zip) v5.5
    -com.htc.resources.apk updated, mostly small but necessary changes! :D
    -systemUI.apk & settings.apk updated to shnizlon's "recent apps" one (with my lil touch of course :D)!
    ·Added optional Sense4ClockMod to give you sense 4 clock look! :D Thnx to Yngwie Malmsteen for original app (i've modified a lil bit :D )
    ·Updated skin (.apk) ICSensev5.5 !
    [30-3-12]
    ·Updated theme (.zip)
    -HtcListen.apk (music) with some changes! :D
    -HtcCamera.apk updated to lastest HQ MOD ! :)
    [25-3-12]
    ·Updated theme (.zip), couple of changes :D (on htc.resources)
    - now htc default skin its moded to use it too! :) * lil preview *
    ·Updated skin (.apk), as well as zip, couple of changes ! :D
    [24-3-12]
    ·Updated theme (.zip), many many changes :D (on htc.resources,htc dialer & htclisten)
    ·Updated skin (.apk), as well as zip, lots of changes ! :D [fixed "buttonless" bug]
    [22-3-12]
    ·Updated theme (.zip)to work with lastest IC :D (v.5.1.5/6)
    [20-3-12]
    ·Updated theme (.zip)
    -com.htc.resources (lots of changes; new icons on slider bar's (see screens + moar changes :D )
    -framework-res (small but necessary changes :) )
    -HtcDialer/contacs/phone (lots of changes, like default people bg, in call & when recive a call screens + more )
    ·Updated Skin (.apk)
    -Update to match theme + some changes ! :D
    [15-3-12]
    ·Updated theme (.zip)
    -com.htc.resources (lots of changes; new icons of drawer&phone sliderbar; new APM icons ) (see screens;) )
    -framework-res (small but necessary changes :) )
    -HtcCamera (some small changes & fix for burst mode; thanks for fix to mwr666 :D )
    -HtcListen (small changes :p )
    ·Added optional mod "ICS Whatsapp" First release! so tell me if it works well ! :D
    [10-3-12]
    ·Updated skin! solved clock #4 issue! :D
    [09-3-12]
    ·Updated Theme (.zip) to add ICS Animations ! :D
    ·Updated Skin (.apk) with some small changes :)
    ·Also added "transparent StatusBar" from Shnizlon moded a lil bit ;D
    [06-3-12]
    ·Updated Theme (.zip) New separators (like in app drawer sliderbar), more small changes! :D I've also downgrade htclisten (music) to mudhi's 4.7 to avoid beats bug... :D
    [05-3-12]
    ·Updated Theme (.zip) to new 3.32 base and lastest HtcListen(music) from mudhi (themed of course :D)
    ·Updated skin (.apk), lot of small changes ! (ie: selectors)
    [02-3-2012]
    ·Updated skin (.apk), lot of small changes ! new clock bg, no contact picture bg, music buttons, etc
    [22-2-2012]
    ·Updated ICSense Skin, moar m10 changes, and some
    [21-2-2012]
    ·Updated ICSense Skin (apk), lots of m10 changes :D (new clock, and some bg's, among other png's) :D
    ·Updated ICSense zip file (taked shnizlon htc-resources as base to prevent incompatibilities)
    [06-2-2012]
    ·Updated ICSense skin (not lite), to has transparent widget background on lockscreen music :D
    [02-2-2012]
    ·htc-resources changes (like toggles)
    ·Skin's updated with new sliderbar , selector for it, toggles....
    ·Updated Music app to lastest mudhi (also changed a few icons ;D)
    ·A lil change on camera app.
    [01-2-2012]
    ·Some htc-resources changes :)
    ·Also Apks are updated with some new images
    ·Some framework-res changes. :D
    ·Option to install "LITE" version of the skin.Which has LESS visual changes (default: lockring, sense widgets...), so it wouldnt eat too much RAM
    [31-1-2012]
    ·Updated htc resources and framework-res.
    ·Re-Packed apk, but still takes a lil bit RAM :confused: :( (If someone have an idea just tell me), it seems all skins takes that ram, it might be m10 files...
    [27-1-2012]
    ·NEW Camera app
    ·Dont update to newer 3.25 base cuz its almost same! So it Should Work on 3.25 base!
    [24-1-2012]
    ·Update to new 3.24 base (tested on InsertCoin 4.4.3)
    ·New camera and HTC music (from mudhi app, so if you have beats installed it will fully work).
    [20-1-2012]
    ·Initial release (post it on 2nd post cuz its for the "old" 3.16 base)

PD: If you like somethin of my theme/skin feel free to use it, but please give me some credts. & press thanks button :D
    ONLY IF YOU ARE USING ICS 4.0.3 "OLD" BASE (3.24)

attachment.php

-IceCreamSense 3.6 .zip >http://www.mediafire.com/?abo9rh2mv7ens6y> Flash it on recovery, will change: dialer, contacts, music, browser, camera and sms's apps.

-Cameraupdate3.6.zip>http://www.mediafire.com/?q3pctfooumi4oxk>Flash it on recovery . this package its an add for "IceCreamSense 3.6 .zip"

-ICSense3.6.apk >http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=870607&stc=1&d=1327433294> Install like any other app and the select it on "personalize> skin"

ONLY IF YOU ARE USING ICS 4.0.3 OLD BASE (3.16)
    ·TESTED on Insert Coin 3.4.2,on ARHD 6.1.1...so should work on all 3.16 based ROM's (for newer versions check #1 ^)

MAKE A NANDROID BACKUP!!

2 zips:
    -icsMaLaViMOD.zip >http://www.mediafire.com/?rym09h9j1aj70vg> Flash it on recovery, will change: dialer, contacts, music, browser, camera and sms's apps.

-signedsense4.apk >http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=865123&stc=1&d=1327092967> Install like any other app and the select it on "personalize> skin"

*I have to upload to mediafire because its too large to do it here... :
    new update for skin ver 4.8 :p

·Updated skin! solved clock #4 issue! :D
    Is possible to adjust the clock and weather sense because the number 4 is cut off?

Thank you

didnt noticed that! :p thanks! :D Will update tonite :D

PD: You mean that for example in 43 "4" touch/overlape "3" a lil bit , right?
    sorry for delay :eek: Updated first post link! (Transparent SB 471) Tell me if it works now properly. :confused:

Is possible to adjust the clock and weather sense because the number 4 is cut off?

Thank you