[Q] Dhollmen bootanimation How to do

Search This thread

lokesh.3440

Apr 24, 2012
Shimla
Because I can not post in the concerned topic, I ask it here.

How can I change the bootanimation in Dhollmen Rom KIT KAT AOKP 4.4.2 - 2014 03 28. I do not find bootanimation.zip back.

Can anyone help me please?

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2461009

Chris from Belgium/Flanders
Bootanimation.zip is located inside
System/media folder
you can see it through root explorer or any other app who can show your system directories.
just download or extract bootanimation.zip from any other ROM you like and copy it to system/media and set permissions and reboot. please take a backup of original boot-animation in case you run into any issues.

Skworez

Aug 1, 2012
Gent
Bootanimation.zip is located inside
System/media folder
you can see it through root explorer or any other app who can show your system directories.
just download or extract bootanimation.zip from any other ROM you like and copy it to system/media and set permissions and reboot. please take a backup of original boot-animation in case you run into any issues.

Yes I know, but there is no old bootanimation.zip file inside the path, and when I put a bootanimation.zip in system/media, it doesn't work. I did it with other rom's, there was no problems, but I think that Dhollmen use another system for the bootanimation. I can't ask there, I'm not allowed to post in that topic.

lokesh.3440

Apr 24, 2012
Shimla
Yes I know, but there is no old bootanimation.zip file inside the path, and when I put a bootanimation.zip in system/media, it doesn't work. I did it with other rom's, there was no problems, but I think that Dhollmen use another system for the bootanimation. I can't ask there, I'm not allowed to post in that topic.

still you can PM @tuxafgmur....only he can answer you. he is the original developer of the ROM.