S5 MOD - Ultra Power Savings, Download Booster, Air Wake Up, etc...

Search This thread

joseph-

Mar 23, 2014
All these features On note 3 actually. All the S5 features. On note 3 even the s5 camera fully working with no problem

Last edited:

Zenshiro

Nov 12, 2012
I'm guessing we are looking for a mod, not a rom. The rom are available in the Android development section for s5 ports. We wanna be able to use other roms + s5 features!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ok guys finally some good news
    -Successfully ported S5 settings Though it must have some bugs and needs to fix, but first time ever it's been ported now,
    -Grey scale power saving mode enable successfully.
    Let's see how it goes further.
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    Don't eagerly wait guys, it's too time consuming and too dificult. Just for example
    In time took to port it on note2, even i coudn't port just setting. I needs to make 4-5 changes in 3 files to activate it on note2 settings. Here I made > 400 changes in just settings to port only setting, that also not bug free. but I am not much worried about some FCs of setting, my first aim to at least activate UPSM and after that to fix bug, but yet no way. Still i couldn't bring it. I have to make hundreds of changes in many frameworks and hardly I can get 2hrs to work on it, that sometime give me nothing to edit, and get wasted in testing only.
    I can't even say when it can be possib;e or even it can be ported or not. But yeah still working on it and if I will give up, I will surely let you know. If I am not posting means I am still trying.
    Yeah got some side product like airwake up and air projection (popup media content by hovering figure like on video, gallery, speed dial, SMS etc)
    Hope you can understand.
    Air wakeup enabled. You can put hand on proxi sensor to unlock device (same like glance but here it wake up to lockscreen)
    We need some one to active this emergency mode its like ultra power saving mode in Galaxy S5
    I have already activated it month ago(posted pic on my ROM thread too), Siren and flash light call working fine on it too. only issue was found that once it activated no deactivation command was working unless you factory reset so it was too time consuming to test and now a days not getting enough time to work. hope will try to start testing further soon.
    This is from the S4 forums. Can we get this ported over to the note?

this is one incredible mod. huge props to the dev tamirda. go check it out.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2789666