[GAME][2.2+][FREE] Ball Patrol 3D-Fight robots Blow stuff up Avoid canons & lasers

Search This thread

EatPlayLoveIt

Dec 9, 2013
[GAME][2.2+][FREE] Ball Patrol 3D-Fight robots Blow stuff up Avoid canons & lasers

Hi, I'd like to present you Ball Patrol 3D available on Google Play here:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.avd.bsb3D

pHGKiAu.gif
jjkwXUG.png

An explosive combination of magnetic bombs, robots, canons, lasers, wood and glass platforms and elevators.

● Download QR

chart

● Gameplay video:

● Features
★ Fight angry robots getting in your way!
★ Cool gadgets: ● Force ● EMP ● Stealth ● Bomb Shield!
★ Activate lasers, push switches, detonate dynamite!
★ Beware hazards, magnetic bombs, steam turrets!
★ Minigames: ● Catch fish ● Shatter glass into pieces!
★ Highly realistic 3D physics engine!
★ Scoreloop online scores and achievements!​

Please try and let me know your feedback, comments or suggestions!
Thanks In Advance!

Last edited:
Reactions: TylerDurben

Alvera

Dec 20, 2013
ui arrow

Wow nice job dev i love the gameplay. I noticed this, the UI arrow seems misplaced on my Samsung Galaxy S2

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-12-20-22-18-15.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-12-20-22-18-15.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 154
Reactions: EatPlayLoveIt

EatPlayLoveIt

Dec 9, 2013
Wow nice job dev i love the gameplay. I noticed this, the UI arrow seems misplaced on my Samsung Galaxy S2

Thanks a lot, appreciate your feedback!!
I'm working on an update that will modify a few levels' gameplay and fix some bugs including some UI bugs as well! Check back here for the announcement.
Glad you like it, enjoy!

EatPlayLoveIt

Dec 9, 2013
passed 500 yay!

Ball Patrol 3D passed 500 downloads! Thank you all, would love to hear more from you, I'm putting together an upload hopefully I'll roll it in a couple of days!

EatPlayLoveIt

Dec 9, 2013
Hey guys!

Working on the update here, what do you think of the new desert theme? (Antialiasing is disabled here to speed thing up in the editor)

pRhTO0d.jpg

I hope to release the update sometime this week, let me know what you think, cheers

EatPlayLoveIt

Dec 9, 2013
Shorter gameplay trailer released

Hey y'all we've published a shorter version of the gameplay trailer!

What do you think?

Reactions: Alvera

EatPlayLoveIt

Dec 9, 2013
Major update came to town!

Hey everyone the new update is out!

Here's the looks:
13K9VE8l.png
IlUHl9tl.png

And here's the facts:
Latest Version 1.7 improvements:
- Gameplay: Some levels were reworked, others escaped with minor bruises! Ball got greased!
- Visuals: Blue sky desert theme, UI improvements, added preview pics for all levels, etc
- Storage, Performance and Battery life: Reduced game size and memory footprint by 50%!
- Fixed bugs: The bugs you reported were either squashed or turned to butterflies as seen fit
- Fixed issue #357: We'd tell you more on this one but then we'd have to kill you J

Enjoy!

EatPlayLoveIt

Dec 9, 2013
Wow! This looks good.
Could you please tell me what engine did you use?
And for how long have you beed writing the code?
Thanks

Ozi I used the Unity 3D game engine! It took me 1.5 years of spare-time evenings/nights J
A friend helped me with most of the 3D objects in 3DSMax.

Best whishes and good luck with your projects!

EatPlayLoveIt

Dec 9, 2013
Gift coupon of 30 GoldBalls

Here is a 30 GoldBall gift coupon to celebrate the game's update: FCHXGFZ !
I don't use IAP in the game however you can collect GoldBalls and upgrade your powers!

I've started work on the new update so if you feel something should get changed now's the time to say it :)

Best

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    really cool game, i like it ;)
    i recommended it to my 4 friends in my tuition classes and next day i found 7 of my friends were playing it.....and multiple users feature is awesome but playing it together on a single user is way much fun....do give constant updates...new levels...add-ons(plz make sure they are free :) )....do not let the spark of this game die....there are many good arcade games in the play store but each game becomes boring after some weeks due to the same gameplay repeating and repeating itself over...do not let that happen....
    One More Suggestion: Do add local multiplayer(cross devices) as games having these features makes arcade games instant hit...and dont get boring easily....for example games like spaceteam...game is not amazing itself but the multiplayer option adds a spark to it...
    PHEW....LONG COMMENT....
    Wow! This looks good.
    Could you please tell me what engine did you use?
    And for how long have you beed writing the code?
    Thanks
    me

Anyone gave it a try and would like to share his/her opinion? Thanks!
    That looks pretty cool. Insta-downloaded. I'll get back once I get a chance to play it. :good:
    Hey everyone the new update is out!

Here's the looks:
    13K9VE8l.png
    IlUHl9tl.png

And here's the facts:
    Latest Version 1.7 improvements:
    - Gameplay: Some levels were reworked, others escaped with minor bruises! Ball got greased!
    - Visuals: Blue sky desert theme, UI improvements, added preview pics for all levels, etc
    - Storage, Performance and Battery life: Reduced game size and memory footprint by 50%!
    - Fixed bugs: The bugs you reported were either squashed or turned to butterflies as seen fit
    - Fixed issue #357: We'd tell you more on this one but then we'd have to kill you J

Enjoy!
    Achievement 5000 installs unlocked :D !