[app]Vault-Hide SMS ,Pics & Videos

Search This thread

andrey22vl

Feb 7, 2011
Valcea
Vault—the Ultimate in Privacy Protection
Vault hides your confidential SMS messages, contacts, call logs, pictures and videos. It’s the BEST app for Android users to hide SMS messages and call history from prying eyes! It keeps your private stuff hidden, giving you complete control over your privacy and security.

With Vault, you can:

1. NEW in 2.0! Monitor who’s trying to see what’s on your phone and photograph them in the act. This feature requires an Android 2.3 (or higher) device with a front-facing camera.

2. NEW in 2.0! Hide your photos and videos so only you can see them. They’ll be encrypted and only viewable in Vault when you enter the correct password.

3. Import your sensitive SMS text messages to Vault. Strong encryption and password protection ensures they’ll be hidden from everyone but you.

4. Make your private contacts invisible. Simply add a number to Vault and any calls or messages from this number will only appear in Vault. They’ll no longer appear in your phone's native SMS folder and call logs.

TIP: We recommend adding your most commonly used contacts to
Vault. If your phone is lost or stolen, you won’t have to worry about anyone accessing your contacts or messages.

5. Protect your real Vault by creating one or more “fake” vaults. If someone insists that you give them your password and display your secret messages, you can show them the “fake” vault. Problem solved!

Check it on market Market link

Send me a PM for download link;)

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 1,089
  • unnamed1.jpg
    unnamed1.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 954
  • unnamed2.jpg
    unnamed2.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 919
  • unnamed4.jpg
    unnamed4.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 791

despotisminc

Feb 9, 2011
This app lost all of my contacts that I stored in it and since it deletes them from your android contacts I can't get them back. Photo/video seems to work but definitely would not recommend this app for anything you wouldn't want lost.

andrey22vl

Feb 7, 2011
Valcea
This app lost all of my contacts that I stored in it and since it deletes them from your android contacts I can't get them back. Photo/video seems to work but definitely would not recommend this app for anything you wouldn't want lost.
you must return to your settings before uninstall the app... i did the same mistake first time but my luck was that i chose to hide only the videos... so before uninstalling turn back to show contacts, videos, and other things that you selected to hide
I think you have a folder on your sdcard (the app folder) and there must be the things that you chose to hide.. cheek it

miraa

Apr 20, 2012
i have format my hp without backup my file on vault 1st...then after format i install vault back...my old file cannot open...please help me to recover back my file...:(:(:confused:

Afishl1

Apr 15, 2012
Does anyone know of an app that can actually hide other apps?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA Premium App

raisul.rajon

Dec 10, 2013
Dhaka
Help :(

I accidently cleared the Data of this app… I've reinstalled it, but it doesn't show the previous ones :'(
What should I do ? :(

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Vault—the Ultimate in Privacy Protection
    Vault hides your confidential SMS messages, contacts, call logs, pictures and videos. It’s the BEST app for Android users to hide SMS messages and call history from prying eyes! It keeps your private stuff hidden, giving you complete control over your privacy and security.

With Vault, you can:

1. NEW in 2.0! Monitor who’s trying to see what’s on your phone and photograph them in the act. This feature requires an Android 2.3 (or higher) device with a front-facing camera.

2. NEW in 2.0! Hide your photos and videos so only you can see them. They’ll be encrypted and only viewable in Vault when you enter the correct password.

3. Import your sensitive SMS text messages to Vault. Strong encryption and password protection ensures they’ll be hidden from everyone but you.

4. Make your private contacts invisible. Simply add a number to Vault and any calls or messages from this number will only appear in Vault. They’ll no longer appear in your phone's native SMS folder and call logs.

TIP: We recommend adding your most commonly used contacts to
    Vault. If your phone is lost or stolen, you won’t have to worry about anyone accessing your contacts or messages.

5. Protect your real Vault by creating one or more “fake” vaults. If someone insists that you give them your password and display your secret messages, you can show them the “fake” vault. Problem solved!

Check it on market Market link

Send me a PM for download link;)