[Skins] MiXplorer Skins by djdarkknight96 v3.3.2 7/16/2019

Search This thread

Gigobaito

Jun 24, 2016
Can the selection color be fixed? It's really hard to see in the code and text editor

Gigobaito

Jun 24, 2016

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200114-150400.jpg
    Screenshot_20200114-150400.jpg
    199.6 KB · Views: 402
Just FYI I'm leaving Android development for the most part. I will be using android still and using my old stuff. This thread might see updates if needed since it's not super hard or time consuming for these Mixplorer skins, I will update them as needed. For my other projects....They are finished forever!

greyhd

Apr 27, 2012
Just FYI I'm leaving Android development for the most part. I will be using android still and using my old stuff. This thread might see updates if needed since it's not super hard or time consuming for these Mixplorer skins, I will update them as needed. For my other projects....They are finished forever!

Thank you for sharing your work throughout the years.

Amd4life

Dec 30, 2010

Thanks for all the amazing work in the past! I really appreciated all that you and the team provided to xda

IronTechmonkey

Recognized Contributor
Feb 12, 2013

Thanks for the works, and for the incidental introduction to the thematic dark side, and for a good example of ... well... of how to be in a place like this. Grazie mille!

Reactions: djdarkknight96

Top Liked Posts