My RAZR XT910 got soft bricked I guess, any help?

Search This thread

maciekk600

Feb 22, 2014
Hello there. Since I'm new here I'd like to say hello to everyone :)

Today I got my RAZR and wanted to play with it. It was already rooted and it had a 4.1.2 android for it, but I didn't liked it at all so I tried to install MIUI. After creating a new partition (1) i had installed miui, but after reboot phone died - Motorola logo appears and it reboots. I looked for some info in the internet and I found about installing new, clean rom via fastboot. I downloaded SPDREM_U_01.6.7.2-180_SPU-19-TA-11.6_SIGNEuropeAustraliaEMEA_USASPDRICSRTCEE_HWp2b_Service1FF_fastboot archive and tried to install it with Eternity Project, but after rebooting system does not start and android with red triangle appears.

Right now I am stuck and I don't know what to do. Could you guys tell me what should I do? The phone is RAZR XT910 from European distribution. Also, my Phone is being recognized as Spyder S.

Thank's in advance
Maciek

Last edited:
Hello there. Since I'm new here I'd like to say hello to everyone :)

Today I got my RAZR and wanted to play with it. It was already rooted and it had a 4.1.2 android for it, but I didn't liked it at all so I tried to install MIUI. After creating a new partition (1) i had installed miui, but after reboot phone died - Motorola logo appears and it reboots. I looked for some info in the internet and I found about installing new, clean rom via fastboot. I downloaded SPDREM_U_01.6.7.2-180_SPU-19-TA-11.6_SIGNEuropeAustraliaEMEA_USASPDRICSRTCEE_HWp2b_Service1FF_fastboot archive and tried to install it with Eternity Project, but after rebooting system does not start and android with red triangle appears.

Right now I am stuck and I don't know what to do. Could you guys tell me what should I do? The phone is RAZR XT910 from European distribution. Also, my Phone is being recognized as Spyder S.

Thank's in advance
Maciek

When you see android with red triangle just press vol- and vol+ and find the option factory reset.
From your post I see that you flashed ICS Fastboot file,right?
Were you on ICS or JB before brick?

Sent from my Razr XT910

maciekk600

Feb 22, 2014
Well, as far as I remember it was JellyBean. I tried to flash it, but it didn't work at all. When I tried to flash the newest available soft for my RAZR it didn't want to flash (it was stopping at 1st step - when using RSD Lite, but when I used EPRJ flashing method, after reboot phone couldn't find any files copied to it's cache or something). Right now my battery is too low and I guess the only option is to make a factory cable, because it won't even charge.

And factory reset doesn't change anything: still the Motorola logo appears and then the phone turns off and sometimes reboots.

Is there any way I could install system via install update from sd card option? Or the only thing I can do is to try to install clean Android via RSD or EPRJ?

Well, as far as I remember it was JellyBean. I tried to flash it, but it didn't work at all. When I tried to flash the newest available soft for my RAZR it didn't want to flash (it was stopping at 1st step - when using RSD Lite, but when I used EPRJ flashing method, after reboot phone couldn't find any files copied to it's cache or something). Right now my battery is too low and I guess the only option is to make a factory cable, because it won't even charge.

And factory reset doesn't change anything: still the Motorola logo appears and then the phone turns off and sometimes reboots.

Is there any way I could install system via install update from sd card option? Or the only thing I can do is to try to install clean Android via RSD or EPRJ?

The only way is to flash it with RSD Lite.

Here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2231289 are all JB Fastboot files.

Sent from my Razr XT910

maciekk600

Feb 22, 2014
Okay. I downloaded the british retail soft, we'll see if it works. But will this soft have Polish language?

And the second thing: is there any way to charge the phone when in my situation? When I plug in the charger, white led only flashes for a while and then the bootloop starts - motorola logo appears and that is all. I have also tried the method with pressing vol + and - for 10 seconds and again, but this didn't work either. The only exit here is to make factory cable, right?

Okay. I downloaded the british retail soft, we'll see if it works. But will this soft have Polish language?

And the second thing: is there any way to charge the phone when in my situation? When I plug in the charger, white led only flashes for a while and then the bootloop starts - motorola logo appears and that is all. I have also tried the method with pressing vol + and - for 10 seconds and again, but this didn't work either. The only exit here is to make factory cable, right?

Right,with factory cable you can't charge the phone but you can flash fastboot file,that's what it's for.

Sent from my Razr XT910

Reactions: maciekk600

maciekk600

Feb 22, 2014
It worked, thank God. Thanks for the advice, next time I'll be more careful with my RAZR ;)
Greets!

But another problem suddenly appears - my battery won't charge over 40%. Tried turning it off, but it didn't work.
Edit: I have had 50%, now I have 60. It looks like it's going up and changes after 10%. We'll see if it manage to charge up 100% battery.
Edit2: Okay, it fully charged. Thank's again mate for tips :)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Right,with factory cable you can't charge the phone but you can flash fastboot file,that's what it's for.

Sent from my Razr XT910