Samsung Galaxy S5 S voice APK

Search This thread

archerymodz

Feb 21, 2012
Works great SGH-I337 OTA 4.4

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

scott14719

Dec 24, 2011
S-Voice needs 4.4.2 update for the i337, if not then it will install but show a network error :(

Not true I tried it on 4.4.2 & also went back to stock MDL 4.2.2 JB and it works flawless.

I can confirm it is working on 4.2.2. However, the "network error" does come up from time to time. It did it on the previous s. voice app as well. This has been a long standing issue with s.voice and is reported to have many causes. One of which is Samsung blocking certain phones from the s.voice server (usually fixable through build prop edits). As mentioned, there are many reasons for the error, but most of the time it appears to simply be Samsung's servers not properly handling s.voice interaction requests. It's a problem for a day or two and then cleared up for weeks. Samsung needs to pay more attention to their s.voice servers and make sure they are responding in a timely manner. As of now, this isn't happening. For the most part, "Network error", "no network connection", and "timed out", "please try again", these are all a result of Samsung's servers not responding or not responding in a timely manner.

VICIOUSVIC1

Jul 30, 2012
Well tried it on my S4 running Custom AOSP ROM with no go.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

azeez9992

Nov 19, 2012
Varanasi
:( mediafire plz
Mega link is not responding plz upload to other site

Thanks You

Sent from my GT-S7582 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts