[DEV] unofficial CyanogenMod 7/ClockworkMod Recovery 5 for TCC8902/TCC8803 tablets

Search This thread

bacilam

Jul 5, 2011
Paphos
I can not enter recovery mode

I can not enter recovery mode, pressing the power and volume down, the screen remains negru.Aveti face.Nu idea that I could no longer enter the market.

bacilam

Jul 5, 2011
Paphos
When I restart in CMR ,my screen remains black!

Os info:
Linux
Kernel Version:2.6.35.7-tcc
Build number: 11A5-R1-H1-H01-1315
Arch:armv7l
Dexfile:true
Encoding:UTF-8
Cpu info:
Hardwere:m801-88
Processor:ARMv7 Processor rev2 (v7l)
Display 480X800
When I restart in CMR ,my screen remains black. Battery charging normal and the USB and charger.Do you know what to do?

Last edited:

fast96

Nov 17, 2010
Rockfall, CT
Bacilam,
It appears your unit is not a telechips tcc8902/3, so I believe this build is not for you.

Andy,
This thread is still alive, but it is for the units listed on page 1
If you have a specific question, ask , but list as much info as possible.

Also, I just sold my X5A, so I may or may not have a vested interest here. But these units are still used by thousands.

Last edited:

Israel Newham

Mar 17, 2012
Guidence required!

I have a Kogon EM73_SIS_GC2M_V2_20110530 (EM73 GC2M 8K.)
I downloaded the ClockworkMod Recovery 5, CyanogenMod 7 and FWDN image.
I installed the ClockworkMod Recovery 5, wiped data/factory reset.
installed cyanogen.zip.
But when the device rebooted it would state "The Device Enter Fastboot mode, Please connect USB to Pc or reset the device".
I proceeded to the next step 'how to flash FWDN image'
downloaded FWDN_V7_v2.13.exe and VTC Driver v5.xx and installed.
Flashed the IK.rom and then proceeded to 'flash android image and initialize NAND partition.
I've got to step 8, the 'single-Download' dialog states the following:

Download session - Start!
Device Init - Start!
Device Init - Complete! - (0sec 98)
Device's SerialNumber: blah blah ...
"MTD AREA Write - Start!
"MTD AREA Write - Complete! - (1min 24sec 27)
Check CRC (C:\blah blah\EM73-FWDN-image\tcc8803_mtd.img)Start!

I've left it like this for 45mins to an hour but it doen't progress any further.
Obivously if I pull out the USB it fails, I reset the device and it won't boot into recovery mode.

Anyone got any ideas!!

I have now managed to re-flash the device using fastboot.exe with ClockWorkMod 5 but when I install Cyanogen 7 as per page 1, and reboot the device it just reboots into fastboot mode!

Anyone have any ideas??

Last edited:

bzeemomof4

May 4, 2011
Kyros mid7022 won't go into recovery please help

I followed the directions. I did make a back-up by first placing the indicated update.zip and updating via settings|about device|system update so I have the two files
dumped_recovery.img &
dumped_proc_mtd.txt

After I verified I had backed up, i deleted the update.zip used to back up for the update.zip downloaded as kyros7022-8k-recovery-signed.zip and renamed to update.zip. I again went to settings|about device|system update and the tablet rebooted.

I shut it down and tried to go into clockwork mod by pressing power & back button simultaneously. All I get is Coby, screen goes dark for about 8 sec, then Coby flashes again if i let go it boots normal.

Any guidance as to what to do next would be very helpful.
If I need to use the dumped recovery is there a guide anywhere how to restore dump_recovery.img file?

I have the mid7022
Android Version: 2.3.3
Kernel Version: 2.6.35.7
Build: MID7022 20120106

Thank You

qm4n76

Oct 26, 2011
Gorontalo
I have just bought one of these and it appears to be a rebranded Scroll Excel, but I can't be sure. Can anybody confirm that? If it is then I am thinking of flashing it with CM7 here. Thanks.

Tablo 7" multi-touch capacitive touch screen tablet
Processor A10 Cortex A8 1.0Ghz, Multi-Core (CPU Core + Graphics Core)
Screen 7" (480x800 WVGA, Capacitive Multi-Touch Screen)
Operating System Google Android 2.3 Gingerbread
Memory 512MB
Storage 4GB NAND Flash
Graphics Dual Mali-400 2D/3D Core
Expansion 1X min USB port (OTG), TF (micro SD) Card reader, support 32GB max, Mini HDMI Socket Version 1.4
Integrated Webcam Webcam (Front - VGA Camera)
Wireless LAN Wireless (802.11b/g Wireless)
Audio 3.5mm Ear Jack & Speaker
Speakers Integrated Speaker
Weight 360g
Battery Life Up To 5 Hours
Warranty 12 Months Return to Base
Battery 3.7V/3600mAh

Model Number : 97FC
Android : 2.3.4
Baseband : V1.6
Kernel Version : 2.6.36-android inet_qgb@InetSoftware 66
Build Number : 97F2-D1-H1-H01-1348.20111207

I have same Tablet 97F2 with different name, Mine is PICOPAD 7, and it was on ICS 4.03
here is my full spec:
Picopad 7" multi-touch capacitive touch screen tablet
Processor A10 Cortex A8 1.0Ghz, Multi-Core (CPU Core + Graphics Core)
Screen 7" (480x800 WVGA, Capacitive Multi-Touch Screen)
Operating System Google Android 2.3 Gingerbread
Memory 512MB
Storage 4GB NAND Flash
Graphics Dual Mali-400 2D/3D Core
Expansion 1X min USB port (OTG), TF (micro SD) Card reader, support 32GB max, Mini HDMI Socket Version 1.4
Integrated Webcam Webcam (Front - VGA Camera)
Wireless LAN Wireless (802.11b/g Wireless)
Audio 3.5mm Ear Jack & Speaker
Speakers Integrated Speaker
Weight 360g
Battery Life Up To 5 Hours
Warranty 1 years
Battery 3.7V/3600mAh

Model Number : 97FC
Android Version : 4.0.3
Baseband version : 1.0
Kernel Version : 3.0.8+ inet_lzw108@InetSoftware #31
Build Number : 97F2-D1-H1-H01-1817.20120320

grzyboo

Apr 13, 2012
Looks like I've bricked my Goclever T73 :(
I've installed cyanogen from this thread before without any problem but now it's not booting anymore.
System is working, but screen is black and when I connect with adb I can see that processes: zygote, system_sever and miediaserver are being killed and restarted every few seconds.
When I try command: "reboot recovery" it just reboots the same way and stuck.
Is there any way to force reboot into recovery? Then I could restore system from backup.

Edit:
I was able to reflash boot and recovery partitions and now my tablet is back ;)

Last edited:

pbtvc

Jun 8, 2009
* How to make backup of stock recovery
1. download dump-recovery-signed.zip and put it as update.zip on root of SD card (e.g. /sdcard/update.zip) *1 *2
2. install update.zip from stock recovery *3

stock recovery will be dumped as dumped_recovery.img and /proc/mtd will be copied as dumped_proc_mtd.txt on root of SD card. keep them in safe place.

* How to install ClockworkMod Recovery 5
1. make backup of stock recovery
2. download recovery.zip and put it as update.zip on root of SD card (e.g. /sdcard/update.zip) *1 *2
3. install update.zip from stock recovery *3

clockworkmod will be booted on next reboot recovery.

how to operate: MENU/VOL- = next(down), SEARCH/VOL+ prev(up), HOME/POWER = select, BACK = back

*1 if recovery is 3e, you can put it with any name on any directory in SD card
*2 some tablets/roms mount internal storage as /sdcard. confirm update.zip exists on root of SD card.
*3 some tablets/roms have system update function in Settings to install update.zip

* How to install ClockworkMod Recovery 5 (alternative)
a. flash recovery.img in recovery.zip by fastboot (if your tablet has fastboot mode)
b. flash recovery.img in recovery.zip by flash_image command on root shell
c. flash tcc_mtd.img with clockworkmod recovery.img by FWDN

you may need to delete /system/etc/install-recovery.sh before install (if it exists on your tablet)

* How to install CyanogenMod 7
1. install ClockworkMod Recovery 5
2. reboot recovery
3. make backup of stock ROM
4. wipe data/factory reset *4
5. install cyanogen.zip
6. reboot
7. touchscreen calibration *4 *5

*4 only if you are upgrading from non-CM7 ROM (CM7 1st install)
*5 only if you are using resistive touchscreen or misaligned capacitive touchscreen. if calibration is not needed, press BACK to cancel calibration.

* How to flash FWDN image (Windows PC is required)
i) prepare
1. download FWDN_V7_v2.13.exe
2. download & install VTC Driver v5.xx for your Windows PC
3. download lk.rom and tcc_mtd.img for your tablet (DO NOT USE FILES FOR OTHER TABLETS!)
4. connect power cable (do not use USB power for safety)

ii) flash bootloader(lk.rom) you can skip this step if you already flashed proper lk.rom or you don't have proper lk.rom for your tablet
1. start FWDN on PC
2. drag & drop lk.rom into FWDN window
3. (re)boot tablet into FWDN mode
4. connect PC and tablet (window popped and size of "NAND Data" is displayed in Area Map in FWDN window)
5. confirm checkbox of lk.rom is checked
6. click "Start" & wait complete
7. disconnect & reboot tablet into FWDN mode to use new(just flashed) bootloader
8. uncheck checkbox of lk.rom (it's ok if checked but no reason to flash again in next step)

iii) flash Android image and initialize internal NAND(FAT) partition
1. drag & drop tcc_mtd.img into FWDN window
2. (re)boot tablet into FWDN mode (if you forgot it in 7. in previous step)
3. connect PC and tablet
4. click "NAND Data" in Area Map in FWDN window *6 *7
5. fill "Image File Path" (use [...] button) *8
6. click "Create Image" (NAND Data.fai will be added in main FWDN window)
7. confirm checkbox of tcc_mtd.img and NAND Data.fai are checked
8. click "Start" & wait complete (take several minutes)
9. disconnect & reboot tablet

*6 creating new NAND Data.fai is required when size of NAND Data(FAT partition) is changed by flashing new lk.rom in previous step. you can use same NAND Data.fai if you are using same lk.rom. don't use NAND Data.fai from other people.
*7 if size of NAND Data is not changed, you can skip flashing NAND Data.fai to keep your files in NAND(FAT) partition.
*8 you can make non-empty NAND Data.fai in this window
Hi fun_ & co
How can I get back to stock recovery on a Scroll 7" 51624 ? I have ClockworkMod Recovery5 installed and dumped_recovery.img plus dumped_proc_mtd.txt saved safely on the PC and SD card but I am clueless how to proceed. The downloaded scroll-51624.zip firmware from Storage Options will not load from ClockworkMod Recovery 5. I just want to restore the tablet to factory settings. Any help would be much appreciated.

Reactions: familiozo

2130tomer

Apr 17, 2012
hello! :)

i have a GoClever Tab T73 and i use the Dropad D10 files
i installed ClockworkMod Recovery 5
after the instal it went automaticly to Recovery
and there i instaled the CyanogenMod 7.zip from the sd card
the instalation wentsuccessfully and the Operating system turned on

at first the touchscreen didnt work,but after a couple of seconds the application of the calibration started automatically
and then the Operating system worked fine

but afterwards i accidently turned on the calibration application
and from that moment the touchscreen is not calibrating and im stuck at the "home" screen :(

i tried to enter the ClockworkMod Recovery 5 to do restore to the old system , but i couldnt managed to get in (maybe because i didnt press the right buttons)

then i tried to flash the ClockworkMod Recovery 5 again through the FWDN but i dont know how to enter to FWDN mode

Thanks in advance for any answers :)

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2011
Kogan Agora 10" tablet touch screen and menu buttons not working

Hello,

Just followed the instructions and flashed my Kogan Agora (with the Emdoor EM73 capacitive GC2M 8K ROM). I was able to boot into android but the touchscreen doesn't respond and neither does the menu or soft back and menu keys.

When I boot into Clockwork mod and do a key check it says that no key is pressed when I press the menu button HOWEVER I need to press the Menu button to get into CWM so it is obviously still functioning at a hardware level.

Does anyone have any advice on what I could do to rectify this?

fun_

Aug 20, 2010
Just followed the instructions and flashed my Kogan Agora (with the Emdoor EM73 capacitive GC2M 8K ROM). I was able to boot into android but the touchscreen doesn't respond and neither does the menu or soft back and menu keys.

When I boot into Clockwork mod and do a key check it says that no key is pressed when I press the menu button HOWEVER I need to press the Menu button to get into CWM so it is obviously still functioning at a hardware level.

Does anyone have any advice on what I could do to rectify this?

my CWM/CM for Kogan Agora is only for 7" model. please don't use.
(I didn't know other models are sold)

fun_

Aug 20, 2010
How can I get back to stock recovery on a Scroll 7" 51624 ? I have ClockworkMod Recovery5 installed and dumped_recovery.img plus dumped_proc_mtd.txt saved safely on the PC and SD card but I am clueless how to proceed. The downloaded scroll-51624.zip firmware from Storage Options will not load from ClockworkMod Recovery 5. I just want to restore the tablet to factory settings. Any help would be much appreciated.

please try "flash_image recovery dumped_recovery.img" on root shell.

Reactions: pbtvc

fun_

Aug 20, 2010
Looks like I've bricked my Goclever T73 :(
I've installed cyanogen from this thread before without any problem but now it's not booting anymore.
System is working, but screen is black and when I connect with adb I can see that processes: zygote, system_sever and miediaserver are being killed and restarted every few seconds.
When I try command: "reboot recovery" it just reboots the same way and stuck.
Is there any way to force reboot into recovery? Then I could restore system from backup.

Edit:
I was able to reflash boot and recovery partitions and now my tablet is back ;)

there was a issue that data on internal NAND flash is corrupted easily without any reason. it should be fixed at some point. if you get same issue repeatedly, please tell me again.
(but I'm not sure I can get time to fix (any) issue, sorry)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    this is a work-in-progress development project for porting CyanogenMod 7 (gingerbread/2.3.7) and ClockworkMod Recovery 5 to Telechips TCC8902 and TCC8803 tablets.

this is not perfect at all. and I'm very busy. progress will be very very slow. I may not be able to answer your question/request. if you have some idea for improvement, please do it freely.

there is no support from any makers/vendors. you must agree all risks by installing non-supported files, it may brick your tablet, and you may lose official support/warranty.

* YOU MUST READ CAREFULLY POST#1, #2, AND #3!
    * DO NOT USE IF YOUR TABLET IS NOT LISTED BELOW. IT WILL BRICK YOUR TABLET!
    * DO NOT USE FwTool APP. IT WILL BRICK TOUCHSCREEN!

* project page
    http://androtab.info/telechips/cyanogenmod/

* supported tablets (TCC8902 with atheros wifi)
    a-rival PAD NAV-PA80/83 capacitive (a.k.a. ViewQuest Slate 8")
    a-rival PAD NAV-PA81 resistive
    Cherrypal CherryPad America (a.k.a. NanoPad)
    COBY Kyros MID7015(4K)/7016(8K) GB ROM (a.k.a. Emdoor EM71 singletouch, Optimist Gpad701)
    ConCorde tab 7.1 GB ROM (a.k.a. DWCO UM700)
    Dropad D10 (a.k.a. GOCLEVER TAB T73)
    Emdoor EM51
    Emdoor EM71 multitouch (a.k.a. Herotab G701, Lonpad D7)
    Haipad M1001 GB ROM 4K(non-HY) and 8K(HY) (a.k.a. Musican U10, Telepad 10.1)
    Haipad M701 GB ROM 4K(non-HY) and 8K(HY) (a.k.a. Musican U70, Pandawill G10 1st/3rd model)
    HSG X5A (a.k.a. Herotab RK7, Pandawill G11 1st model)
    HSG X5A-G (a.k.a. COBY Kyros MID7005, Herotab X5A, Pandawill G11 2nd model)
    HSG X6D
    HSG X6 GB ROM
    inet S1008
    Optimist Gpad802 GB ROM
    Phecda P7 4K(non-HY) and 8K(HY) (a.k.a. TMARSS P7)
    Phecda P7S GB ROM
    Storage Options miScroll GB ROM
    Storage Options Scroll 7" capacitive GB ROM
    Storage Options Scroll 7" resistive 4K(non-S) and 8K(S)
    Storage Options Scroll 8"

* supported tablets (TCC8902 with realtek wifi)
    Haipad M701 512MB
    RoverPad 3W T71
    Yarvik TAB211 (a.k.a. EKEN MT705)

* supported tablets (TCC8803 with atheros wifi)
    COBY Kyros MID7022 (a.k.a. ConCorde tab 7020, Emdoor EM73 capacitive HY30, Joyplus M778 capacitive HY30, Optimist Gpad702 HY30)
    Emdoor EM73 capacitive GC2M 4K and 8K (a.k.a. mivvy MIDroid H23, Joyplus M778 capacitive GC2M, Kogan Agora, Optimist Gpad702 GC2M, Telepad 7C)
    Emdoor EM73 resistive AK GC2M, HY30 and SX HY2M (a.k.a. DFP7002A8, Joyplus M778 resistive)
    inet 11A3 resistive and 11A4 capacitive
    LY-F521 with 1024x600 LCD (a.k.a. Diel Flick 7", Sense V7, Suli MY-7)
    LY-F521 with 800x480 LCD

* supported tablets (TCC8803 with realtek wifi)
    inet 11A5 capacitive

* current status (2011/10/29)
    not work:
    3G, bluetooth, camera, hardware accelerated video, GPS, HDMI, and many things which you expect to work

work:
    accelerometer, audio, gapps, internal NAND flash, SD card, touchscreen with calibration app, USB host/device, wlan

* changelog
    refer git log

* resources
    http://www.cyanogenmod.com/ (What is CyanogenMod?)
    http://wiki.cyanogenmod.com/index.php?title=Latest_Version#Google_Apps (Google Apps)
    http://wiki.cyanogenmod.com/index.php?title=Building_from_source
    http://source.android.com/source/
    http://review.cyanogenmod.com/#q,status:merged,n,z (CyanogenMod merged changes)
    https://github.com/naobsd/cm_device_telechips_common
    https://github.com/naobsd/cm_device_telechips_tcc8803
    https://github.com/naobsd/cm_device_telechips_tcc8803rt (for realtek wifi models)
    https://github.com/naobsd/cm_device_telechips_tcc8902gb (for TCC8902 with GB ROM)
    https://github.com/naobsd/cm_device_telechips_tcc8902rt (for TCC8902 with realtek wifi models)
    https://github.com/naobsd/cm_device_telechips_tcc8902 (for TCC8902 with Eclair ROM)
    https://github.com/naobsd/cm_external_yaffs2/compare/gingerbread-naobsd (placeholder for patches to cherry-pick)
    https://github.com/naobsd/cm_frameworks_base/compare/gingerbread-naobsd (placeholder for patches to cherry-pick)
    https://github.com/naobsd/cm_packages_apps_TSCalibration
    https://github.com/naobsd/cm_system_core/compare/gingerbread-naobsd (placeholder for patches to cherry-pick)
    http://www.bernhard-ehlers.de/projects/unyaffs.html

* users' forum
    http://scrolltabletforum.co.uk/site/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1390 (Scroll)
    * How to make backup of stock recovery
    1. download dump-recovery-signed.zip and put it as update.zip on root of SD card (e.g. /sdcard/update.zip) *1 *2
    2. install update.zip from stock recovery *3

stock recovery will be dumped as dumped_recovery.img and /proc/mtd will be copied as dumped_proc_mtd.txt on root of SD card. keep them in safe place.

* How to install ClockworkMod Recovery 5
    1. make backup of stock recovery
    2. download recovery.zip and put it as update.zip on root of SD card (e.g. /sdcard/update.zip) *1 *2
    3. install update.zip from stock recovery *3

clockworkmod will be booted on next reboot recovery.

how to operate: MENU/VOL- = next(down), SEARCH/VOL+ prev(up), HOME/POWER = select, BACK = back

*1 if recovery is 3e, you can put it with any name on any directory in SD card
    *2 some tablets/roms mount internal storage as /sdcard. confirm update.zip exists on root of SD card.
    *3 some tablets/roms have system update function in Settings to install update.zip

* How to install ClockworkMod Recovery 5 (alternative)
    a. flash recovery.img in recovery.zip by fastboot (if your tablet has fastboot mode)
    b. flash recovery.img in recovery.zip by flash_image command on root shell
    c. flash tcc_mtd.img with clockworkmod recovery.img by FWDN

you may need to delete /system/etc/install-recovery.sh before install (if it exists on your tablet)

* How to install CyanogenMod 7
    1. install ClockworkMod Recovery 5
    2. reboot recovery
    3. make backup of stock ROM
    4. wipe data/factory reset *4
    5. install cyanogen.zip
    6. reboot
    7. touchscreen calibration *4 *5

*4 only if you are upgrading from non-CM7 ROM (CM7 1st install)
    *5 only if you are using resistive touchscreen or misaligned capacitive touchscreen. if calibration is not needed, press BACK to cancel calibration.

* How to flash FWDN image (Windows PC is required)
    i) prepare
    1. download FWDN_V7_v2.13.exe
    2. download & install VTC Driver v5.xx for your Windows PC
    3. download lk.rom and tcc_mtd.img for your tablet (DO NOT USE FILES FOR OTHER TABLETS!)
    4. connect power cable (do not use USB power for safety)

ii) flash bootloader(lk.rom) you can skip this step if you already flashed proper lk.rom or you don't have proper lk.rom for your tablet
    1. start FWDN on PC
    2. drag & drop lk.rom into FWDN window
    3. (re)boot tablet into FWDN mode
    4. connect PC and tablet (window popped and size of "NAND Data" is displayed in Area Map in FWDN window)
    5. confirm checkbox of lk.rom is checked
    6. click "Start" & wait complete
    7. disconnect & reboot tablet into FWDN mode to use new(just flashed) bootloader
    8. uncheck checkbox of lk.rom (it's ok if checked but no reason to flash again in next step)

iii) flash Android image and initialize internal NAND(FAT) partition
    1. drag & drop tcc_mtd.img into FWDN window
    2. (re)boot tablet into FWDN mode (if you forgot it in 7. in previous step)
    3. connect PC and tablet
    4. click "NAND Data" in Area Map in FWDN window *6 *7
    5. fill "Image File Path" (use [...] button) *8
    6. click "Create Image" (NAND Data.fai will be added in main FWDN window)
    7. confirm checkbox of tcc_mtd.img and NAND Data.fai are checked
    8. click "Start" & wait complete (take several minutes)
    9. disconnect & reboot tablet

*6 creating new NAND Data.fai is required when size of NAND Data(FAT partition) is changed by flashing new lk.rom in previous step. you can use same NAND Data.fai if you are using same lk.rom. don't use NAND Data.fai from other people.
    *7 if size of NAND Data is not changed, you can skip flashing NAND Data.fai to keep your files in NAND(FAT) partition.
    *8 you can make non-empty NAND Data.fai in this window
    * issues
    no mic input with stock apps
    USB host on Scroll 7" resistive and 8"
    USB mass storage mode (mount from PC) under some condition
    some USB mouse
    suspend/resume on Emdoor's tablet with Eclair ROM (a-rival PADs, EM51, and EM71 multitouch)

* tips
    - what is lk_androtab.rom? / how to increase size of /data?
    use lk_androtab.rom in FWDN.zip. in lk_androtab.rom, size of partitions are modified to get more /data. in addition to this, lk.rom/lk_androtab.rom for COBY Kyros MID7015/7016/7022 and EM73 capacitives have +512MB for MTD(assigned to /data) and -512MB for NAND.

- how to use internal NAND flash as SD card?
    Settings -> CyanogenMod settings -> Application -> Use internal storage -> On -> reboot
    if enabled, internal NAND flash is mounted on /mnt/sdcard and SD card is mounted on /mnt/nand.
    in clockworkmod, internal NAND flash is mounted on /emmc. it will be used by "install zip from sdcard -> choose zip from internal sdcard".

- I like portrait / my favorite portrait apps are upside down / accelerometer axes are wrong on some apps
    make /data/local.prop with following 3 lines, then reboot.
    Code:
    accelerometer.hwrotation=270
    input.hwrotation=270
    ro.sf.hwrotation=270

* FAQ
    - what is GB ROM?
    old TCC8902 tablets were shipped with Eclair ROM, but there is GingerBread ROM for some tablets. bootloader(lk.rom) and kernel in GingerBread ROM are not compatible with bootloader/kernel in Eclair ROM. CM7 for GB ROMs only work with bootloader in GB ROM, so you need to install GB ROM before installing CM7. (you can use CM7 FWDN image as alternative)

- what is 4K/8K?
    there is 2(or more) variants for some tablets. they have different NAND, pagesize are 8192 or 4096, and it may need specific kernel for each.
    HY means Hynix, and S means Samsung.

- touchscreen doesn't work (EM71/73)
    there is many variants for EM71 and EM73. check your tablet carefully and use proper file.

- touchscreen calibration doesn't run on 1st boot
    try run manually
    Code:
    am start -a android.intent.action.MAIN -n org.zeroxlab.util.tscal/.TSCalibration

- I want to do calibration again
    delete following files if exist, reboot, run calibration app, then reboot again
    Code:
    /data/misc/pointercal
    /data/misc/idc/*

- I can't push any file under /system/
    Code:
    adb remount

- install failed on some apps (e.g. Angry Birds)
    remove SD card before install

- no HQ video on youtube app/web
    yes, certainly

- no HDMI output
    yes, certainly
    here is clockworkmod recovery for Kyros7015/Gpad701 users who installed GB ROM(lk.rom)
    http://androtab.info/files/tcc8902/cwm/KYROS7015-GB/

ALL FILES UNDER KYROS7015-GB DIRECTORY ARE JUST FOR TEST. DO NOT USE THEM FOR DAILY USE UNTILL TEST IS DONE.

I can't test it at all. if it can be booted, please check /proc/mtd at first
    Code:
    dev:    size   erasesize  name
    mtd0: 00a00000 00100000 "boot"
    mtd1: 00500000 00100000 "kpanic"
    mtd2: 0b400000 00100000 "system"
    mtd3: 00400000 00100000 "splash"
    mtd4: 02800000 00100000 "cache"
    mtd5: 10500000 00100000 "userdata"
    mtd6: 00a00000 00100000 "recovery"
    mtd7: 00100000 00100000 "misc"
    mtd8: 00100000 00100000 "tcc"

then try to make backup.
    http://androtab.info/files/telechips/cm7/20111016/
    I made CWM/CM7 for following tablets
    AOCOS N19 (N19-8K)
    inet S1008 (INETS1008-8K)
    LY-F521 with 800x480 LCD (LY-F521-800X480-8K)

I don't guarantee at all. please read post#1 and my site carefully before flashing.